Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fallout 4 Sole Survivor's Home: Pre-War!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    No problem! You're lucky I wanted to see how people were responding to toddlers in TS4 or I wouldn't have even seen your message! :tongue:
  • Options
    CalvinBeckettCalvinBeckett Posts: 11 New Member
    Surprised you replied on a year old post tbh, everything appears to be in working order for the most part now though so thanks. I think there may be some custom content though actually because the counter was replaced, the dining room chairs and laundry room shelves are not showing up.
  • Options
    I don't have much if any custom content furniture, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't show up :(
  • Options
    Yeah that's strange, the only thing I could think is that maybe the chairs and shelves came from one of the world bundles, I know you mentioned the mailbox was from Roaring Heights (Which I don't have) and I was never notified of any missing content, so perhaps the chair and shelf are from a world bundle. Oh and I just forgot to install the counter after downloading it.
  • Options
    You wouldn't happen to know the chairs and shelves used or be willing to check would you?
  • Options
    I can go in game and find them in the catalog, I suppose.
  • Options
    The dining chairs are from Aurora Skies...the shelves, if I remember which I used, are from Generations. Short Wall Shelf and Long Wall Shelf. There are also some shelves from University I may have used. I genuinely don't remember. lol
  • Options
    Sorry for bugging you so much, the Shelves aren't appearing and the laundry items spawn outside the house on the bottom right hand side. You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of the laundry room i could use to place them myself would you?
  • Options
    I don't know why that would be happening. I also don't have a screenshot. But it's a pretty unimportant room so I'd say you can place things wherever you'd like.