Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦ seaofseneca's Builds - New Build: The Deck House (4 bedroom, 4 bath)♦♦

seaofsenecaseaofseneca Posts: 116 Member
edited May 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello there, I am new to Sims 4 but have really taken in interest in building.

As of now, I am unable to post pictures or links. As soon as I am able to post both, I will. In the mean time, I will describe each of my builds. Check them out!

My name in the gallery is the same: seaofseneca
Post edited by seaofseneca on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Builds:

♦ Starter Cottage
    Goal: build a house that is perfect for a starter Sim.
    2 bedrooms, one bathroom. Cute yellow and stone exterior, cottage feel with slopped roof and a blue door.
    Inside features yellows, blues and greens: bright colors to make the house have a lively environment.
    Ideal Owners: Young family, second bedroom has a single bed and a crib; Single sims can turn this bedroom into an office or extra bedroom.

♦ Family Home- Shell
    - Empty available for you to decorate.
    - 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.

♦ Family Home- Decorated
    Goal: Home for a music loving family.
    Grand, two story entrance. Large kitchen featuring rounded island, separate formal dining room. Game room, office and piano room downstairs (could be changed into 3 rooms of your liking). Living room when you walk in, sitting room open to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining. Warm colors.
    Upstairs master bedroom, Teen boy's room with desk, nursery with two cribs, 4th bedroom with two beds perfect for two kids. 3 bathrooms.
    Note: open space upstairs for grand entrance could be used as a 5th bedroom.

♦ Cozy Family House
    Big bang for your buck at less that 40,000 (38,329).
    Large eat in kitchen AND separate dining area. Back deck perfect for outdoor cooking and entertaining. Separate family room and office, but could be converted into additional bedrooms! Three bedrooms upstairs: decorated for a boy child, girl baby and a master bedroom with a large full bathroom. Perfect home for your Sims' growing family and at a good price!

♦ Open Modern Estate
    Modern exterior with whites, blacks and stone. L shaped house, master retreat with generous sitting area and fireplace, master bathroom featuring a luxurious bathtub.
    Black and white kitchen with an extra large island. Plenty of space to work and eat, also formal dining area. Bedroom wing with a girl's room, boy's room, bathroom and office. Formal sitting area. Second floor for entertaining. Family room with TV area and access to the large back deck. Empty bedroom upstairs for you to make anything your sims need!

♦ Modern Loft
    Goal: Create a modern place for a trendy young sim.
    Large kitchen, despite the small build. Stone walls and concrete floors. Lots of light with large windows. Desk area for work, TV area for entertaining. Upstairs is a large bedroom with a wall of windows. Large deck out front for outdoor living. Fireplace in bedroom and sitting area. Second bathroom upstairs.

♦ Neorustic Estate
    Goal: Create a Large Rustic house for my friend
    Outcome: Turned out a little more contemporary than rustic, hence the name.
    Exterior is dark brown with stone, featuring a small tower.
    Interior features a large kitchen and dining area. Formal family room and large office. Sun room featuring large window perfect for plants. Three bedrooms up stares. Master room features a fireplace, walk in closet, large bathroom. Child's bedroom has a separate bathroom and the bed is under the large tower for a magical feel. Exercise room, but could be a 3rd bedroom.

♦ Blue Cottage - Shell
    Cottage feel: slopped roofs, fence thingie on top of the roof. Storybook feel.
    Featuring blues with the shutters, doors and columns.

♦ Blue Cottage - Decorated
    All of my homes were looking similar so I wanted something that was still fun and cute but a little more unique. So, I opted for a pop of color. It all started with the blue door (which I have done before in my starter cottage). Then, I added the columns and shutters. The colors might not be for every Sim, but fun for a sim who likes to stand out!
    I went a little crazy with blues on the inside too. This has more of a 1900's feel, so I also made it separate rooms (unlike most of my open floor plan homes).
    Large kitchen and separate formal dining room. Various tones of blue for the seats in the dining room, just to be more fun. Office and sitting area downstairs.
    Upstairs, the blue theme dissipated. Master bedroom with bathroom. Child's room with a bed and a crib. Exercise room with access to a small deck. Spare, empty bedroom for whatever your Sim may need!
  • Options
    I would appreciate feedback. Also, if someone could post the links for me I would be eternally grateful!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Builds:

♦ Starter Cottage
    Goal: build a house that is perfect for a starter Sim.
    2 bedrooms, one bathroom. Cute yellow and stone exterior, cottage feel with slopped roof and a blue door.
    Inside features yellows, blues and greens: bright colors to make the house have a lively environment.
    Ideal Owners: Young family, second bedroom has a single bed and a crib; Single sims can turn this bedroom into an office or extra bedroom.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1EA9871DA09211E58E405F58B9AD20A7?
    00.jpg

♦ Family Home- Shell
    - Empty available for you to decorate.
    - 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/9DD2003DA9F811E581F395621DDA1796?
    00.jpg

♦ Family Home- Decorated
    Goal: Home for a music loving family.
    Grand, two story entrance. Large kitchen featuring rounded island, separate formal dining room. Game room, office and piano room downstairs (could be changed into 3 rooms of your liking). Living room when you walk in, sitting room open to the kitchen, perfect for entertaining. Warm colors.
    Upstairs master bedroom, Teen boy's room with desk, nursery with two cribs, 4th bedroom with two beds perfect for two kids. 3 bathrooms.
    Note: open space upstairs for grand entrance could be used as a 5th bedroom.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D8B45A97AA0B11E5877D95621DDA1796?

00.jpg

♦ Cozy Family Room
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BF67FFAFAA1611E5806D95621DDA1796?

00.jpg

♦ Open Modern Estate
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/622DDE07A16B11E583145F58B9AD20A7?
    00.jpg

♦ Modern Loft

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/233EF568A22811E587F75F58B9AD20A7?

00.jpg

♦ Neorustic Estate

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4AEB6D7EA2A911E584155F58B9AD20A7?
    00.jpg

♦ Blue Cottage - Shell

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B603874AAACB11E5808BF961C4F63D79?

00.jpg

♦ Blue Cottage - Decorated
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BA078426AACF11E58406F961C4F63D79?

00.jpg
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you so much!! I really appreciate your help!
  • Options
    Each of your homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of each of them! It was great reading about each of them. It is nice that some of them are unfurnished. Simmers will enjoy downloading those ones and furnishing the homes to suit the needs and styles of their sims. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the builds.
    They are very nice homes for sims to enjoy living in! :)
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Each of your homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of each of them! It was great reading about each of them. It is nice that some of them are unfurnished. Simmers will enjoy downloading those ones and furnishing the homes to suit the needs and styles of their sims. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the builds.
    > They are very nice homes for sims to enjoy living in! :)

Thank you for the feedback! I did try to pay attention to the exteriors most of all. I'm glad you liked the windows, I just noticed I got a little excited when it comes to the circle windows, haha. I noticed others posting the shells in the gallery, and they tend to be what I download so I thought I would give it a go also!

Thank you again for posting the links for me!
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Wow @seaofseneca are these your first builds your going in the right direction very good I'm hopeless at roofs I try keep mine very simple and you done a great job of it to. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hey guys,
    I have some new builds I would love to show. I'm having a little trouble though. I can't seem to find my builds in the gallery. I've searched my name and nothing comes up. I've also clicked on my previous links and then tried clicking my name from there and again, nothing.
    Can someone help please?

Update- it appears to be working now. No idea what happened!
  • Options
    00.jpg

Modern Bar is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The modern design of the building looks very nice. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice bar areas in the build. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools and at the tables having a drink from the bar both indoors and on the outside balcony patio in the outside air. They will have fun playing the arcade machine game at the venue, or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv.

00.jpg

Rustic Residence Remodel is very nice! :) The way you have remodelled it looks so nice! Very nice exterior of the home! It looks nice that you have added a second floor to the build. The flower box windows look pretty in the build. Very nice dormers! The lavender at the front of the home looks homely and the greenery looks nice on the exterior wall.

The builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Thanks Rosemow for your feedback!! Thanks for also posting the pictures. I have officially figured out how to do that, haha.

Well guys, I have uploaded my first room!! It's a nursery that I was making for a new house. UNfortunatly, I deleted the world before I thought of my house. Luckily, I have something of it still.
    I really like this nursery because it's sweet and cute, perfect for a baby. It can be for either a boy or a girl so you can download and use before the little bundle of joy comes.

01.jpg
    Bright colors, lots of toys, two different wall colors. Fun circular window. Enjoy!!
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/37E7B4A3EC6B11E58D68C0E2B3C194C0?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=SeaOfSeneca&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

• Options
    edited March 2016
    The Nursey is very nice! :) Very nice furnishing of the room! The overlapping diiferent coloured circular rugs look colourfully nice! The two textures of the walls look nice together. The animal pictures look cute on the wall! The baby will like looking up and seeing the hanging mobile. Nice corner armchair sitting nook! The tree and clouds are nice touches on the nook wall. Sims will like sitting there reading a book to their child. The booknook looks great! The heart teddy looks cute in the room.
    It is a very nice nursery! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. Thanks for taking the time to look at it and appreciate the details!
  • Options
    Newest Build:

Beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house perfect for a small to large family. I call this the deck house because of the multiple outdoor spaces.
    Currently, only the shell is available currently, but ready for you to design. The bathrooms and kitchen have the basics. I really enjoy the shape of this kitchen.

Welcome Home!!
    c4553713-b599-4e51-9e4b-3901833a1615_zpsapirdixa.png

8edaa718-52be-49ee-9cfe-101b72bdee52_zpsb85fpatt.png

fba24dc0-ac47-4c61-8879-9dd7db02ec8c_zpsf7usvsec.png

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/21F58060215311E6882228F4EB271A24?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SeaOfSeneca&max=50&maxis=false

636a87e1-c87d-4df0-b1ee-246acd17a736_zpsjftfqjmc.png

Features:
    Really Unique kitchen shape (I had to rebuild twice to get it to work). Eat in kitchen with room for dining room. No island, but room for one (I would recommend a circle or oval).
    Living room upstairs that could double as a play room or be closed off for a 5th bedroom.
    Very large bedrooms, couple work for multiple sims.
    Open floor plan, multiple ways to enter the house.
    Fireplace in the family room on the first floor and above in a bedroom.
    Master retreat downstairs for extra privacy and a special space for your sims to get away

• Options
    The Deck House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice the way that there are two sets of steps on the corners of the porch and greenery, lavender and a birdbath is in the nook between the steps. The wraparound porch deck looks very nice! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great! Very nice layout of the interior of the home!
    Simmers will enjoy downloading and furnishing your build :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    you have some nice architecture going here! Great start!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 70 Member
    Hello ♥

You have here very lovely creations ♥♥♥ Especially "Welcome Home!!" - very beautiful and cozy family home with perfect patio and outdoor area. I'm looking forward your next creations :kissing_closed_eyes:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Welcome home looks wonderful! Lovely architecture. Good job with the roof. :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Really enjoyed looking through your wonderful showcase, your creations are very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg