Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you good at creating on TS4?

I love to create Male Sims, and sometimes Female Sims but mainly Male. I see lots of Male Sims in the Community and not to sound mean, but none of them are attractive or even realistic in my eyes. I create Male Sims that I think any teenage girl would love in their game!
I'm very terrible at making houses, so I won't even go there! Rooms maybe, but never a full house!

What do you love to create? And feel free to post your Origin user so I can check you out!

My Origin user is: AimieC1233
Hello! I'm new to creating Sims and Houses but I do my best. I like them simple and without the use of CC, but I may add SOME CC like hair and make-up only! If you want to check it out, my origin Username is Aimiec1233, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Breakups
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Drama lol
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Modern homes, styling outfits and drama. Sometimes not in that particular order.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    Rooms <3
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    The only good thing I am at creating on Sims 4 is game crashes and instability, TOO MANY MODS.
    Just so I can make things less annoying in game for my sanity.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just have fun creating everything. I love each and every one of my sims. I've been able to create some decent looking male sims as well as females. I just love the male in my avatar :)

I love building too even though I am not the best at it. It's just a lot of fun for me to decorate them and make them suit my play style.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    I like creating homes, but I'm not great at it. I do love and think I'm pretty good at creating female sims. I don't upload sims to the gallery though. I suck at creating male sims. Without facial hair i hate them all. Even my teen sims tend to have facial hair lol. Makes all men look more attractive to me.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    DemiDemi Posts: 49 Member
    edited December 2015
    I've always loved creating Sims. But since TS4, I've started to enjoy making rooms.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Sims and crazy tales :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I love making sims, and I think I'm good at making them. For a year, I've made them realistic using the game's art style....and now I'm making them look cartoon-y with exaggerated features lol.

I'm really good at making Tudor houses with all the new stuff from GT. I've always loved building and decorating.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Female sims. They're the only thing I'm good at :c
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    Takes me FOREVER to build and I suck at it. I had been working on this bachelor pad for one of my Sims for so long when I got finished, he had died (aging was on) - oops. I've fallen in love with this RL house down the street and want to build in Sims. Would it be creepy of me to knock on the door and ask if I can come in and look around to keep it as true to life as possible? lol

I make a lot of families and I think I'm pretty good :) No CC with the Sims I upload to the gallery but use it a lot in my own game. Surprised to see so many don't find the male Sims in the Community attractive. I've downloaded and created many a hottie in Sims4.

OriginID: AubreyTW
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited December 2015
    Houses, Victorian style homes seem to be my speciality at the moment.
    59vtd1.png
    (these ^ are all basegame only - love to share with everyone :))
    29x7jp3.png
    25thru9.png

I do also love building lots with a water theme.
    pwiyvnp2z8n1.png
    2h8468i.png

Other than that, I keep getting better at taking screenshots and making Sims. I do think I'm better at making male Sims than female Sims, but I'm not that good anyway ;)

(although, Adam is pretty popular on the Gallery)
    2wcnuvd.png
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    simtorioussimtorious Posts: 66 Member
    I enjoy creating Sims
    And using tons of cc to enhance their looks ;)

I've always sucked at room-making, but in the Sims 4 my rooms turn out glorious <3
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    A mess.
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Nightmare Fuel.

You name it, I've most likely done it to my poor Sims.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    RealPollyMogsRealPollyMogs Posts: 478 Member
    Happy young adults. It's effortless, really. o:)
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Aimiexoxo wrote: »
    I love to create Male Sims, and sometimes Female Sims but mainly Male. I see lots of Male Sims in the Community and not to sound mean, but none of them are attractive or even realistic in my eyes. I create Male Sims that I think any teenage girl would love in their game!
    I'm very terrible at making houses, so I won't even go there! Rooms maybe, but never a full house!

What do you love to create? And feel free to post your Origin user so I can check you out!

My Origin user is: AimieC1233

You're ID isn't coming up on the gallery.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited December 2015
    I think I'm good at building. No particular style to the builds, I like to mix it up. :)
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Doom, gloom, hopefully tears and and sobbing, too.

Seriously, I'm at my best with CAS. My signature has two showcase threads that are currently incomplete due to tending to a professional life away from my games. My stuff is available under my Origin ID: KyrNolan if you're interested in a less detailed route.
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    A sense that I'm doing something with my life.
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
    The same sim over and over :/
    CxevBFV.gif
  • Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Illegitimate babies
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I think I'm okay at making young adult/adult Sims that don't look like magazine models, and then playing with genetics to find interesting teenagers. Most of the Sims I've really wanted to play with I've found this way. Sometimes I play them at a different age, but lately it's the teens that appeal to me the most.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Building! Country-style and tiny houses are my favorite!
    06-11-15_5-47nbspPM_zpsp49cplci.png
    [img]http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag300/Liz_Amsden/🐸🐸🐸🐸%20Wagon/06-08-15_6-18nbspPM_zpsj7sldbcs.png[/img]
    05-17-15_4-20nbspPM_zpsjaj5puur.png
    04-29-15_6-41nbspPM-2_zpsbbcyjlr2.png
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png