Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmers Gab [S2E7: Live Stream of City Living-11/1]

1373839404143...Next

Comments

• Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

The sad part is eventually I'm going to get all this stuff but I refuse to pay full price. lol

Also, word online is the next "pack" is going to have vampires. I need an eye roll emoji for this one.

Oh geez, are you serious? Shoot me. Guess that'll be two I won't buy. Still haven't bought the spooky stuff. #pointless

Nothing official but according to Sims VIP there's code for vampires and other occult stuff. IDK I always thought that stuff comes in after they came out with all more practical stuff to add to the game first.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

The sad part is eventually I'm going to get all this stuff but I refuse to pay full price. lol

Also, word online is the next "pack" is going to have vampires. I need an eye roll emoji for this one.

Oh geez, are you serious? Shoot me. Guess that'll be two I won't buy. Still haven't bought the spooky stuff. #pointless

Nothing official but according to Sims VIP there's code for vampires and other occult stuff. IDK I always thought that stuff comes in after they came out with all more practical stuff to add to the game first.

Me too. Disappointing.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited December 2016
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

i don't like vampires. i killed one by accident once. if your building a vampire house a roof is a big deal.
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

Ugh, really? Why can't they release something useful? Like Generations? Or Pets?
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

Ugh, really? Why can't they release something useful? Like Generations? Or Pets?

Right? Unfortunately there is a bigger number of players who LOVE the paranormal characters than those of us who don’t find them useful. Darn them!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

Even a new vacation pack would've been fine with me. I'm starting to rely on modders to make this game worth the time.
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

Right? Unfortunately there is a bigger number of players who LOVE the paranormal characters than those of us who don’t find them useful. Darn them!

Hehe, I completely agree XD
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

Even a new vacation pack would've been fine with me. I'm starting to rely on modders to make this game worth the time.

The modding community has not let me down yet. There is a mod to turn Granite Falls into a tropical oasis
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »
    Agreed to all! It’s sad.

The modding community has not let me down yet. There is a mod to turn Granite Falls into a tropical oasis

That's the next mod I plan to use.
  • Options
    Well folks! I'm eating my words! #neversaynever Toddlers exist! I definitely thought they wouldn't do it. Here's to hoping they don't break things lol. I'm kinda happy though.
    forum_final.png