Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Make Me A Supermodel

Ash89Ash89 Posts: 3,122 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
AoeprVR.jpg

Welcome to Make Me a Supermodel! Yes, another modeling contest hehe :smiley: For those of The Sims 3 & 4 :smiley:

We will be visiting different locations, many different assignments and photoshoots. There may be a time where it will require two different photoshoots in one assignment :smile: Each assignment will last 7-10 days depending on the task.

There will be 25 available slots with 11 assignments leaving 3 supermodels in the final round. The first round no one will be eliminated. 5 of these slots can be taken by entering a child or teen, which will have their own section :smiley: This will be a voting basis, no judging :smile:

Headshot and bodyshot must be on a white background. Please no gray, black, etc. backgrounds. Females must wear a purple or pink dress. Males must wear black pants and a pure dress shirt.
You may choose both a Young Adult/Adult and Child/Teen. Use the provided entry form when signing up

Here is the Age Scale to help you: Child: 6-14 Teen: 15-19 Young Adult: 20-32 Adult: 33+

Name:
Country (What country is your SuperModel from):
Favorite color:
Forum ID:
Origin ID:
Did you set aside time for this contest?: Yes Or No
I agree I will respect others and myself?: Yes or No
I agree, I will be an honest voter and not vote for myself: Yes or No
QA8gxZg.png
Post edited by Ash89 on

Comments