Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ATTENTION: PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO YOUR NEAREST SAFE ZONE

NeiphNeiph Posts: 355 Member
tumblr_nwigpkI6iw1tim0bqo1_1280.jpg

Due to outbreak of an unidentified disease, safe uninfected zones have been set up by the US Military. Attendance is optional but advised due to severity of the disease.

To apply for a spot for your sim in the zombie story; ‘Survive’, please fill out the attached form.

Survive%20Personal%20Info%20Sheet_zpsbvqqhjbz.jpg

Survive will be posted at hooklinesimmer.tumblr.com and the stories and legacies forum.

Information

For anyone sending in a sim for a reoccurring character, please give more detail regarding their personality and any catalyst in their past that could affect them to this day.

Pregnant and couple sims are allowed, if you would like the baby to be born in the story, please send a toddler that I can mod to look newborn.

Any age is fine, but human or zombie only.

You don't have to dress them in apocalyptic clothes if you don't have any, I can take care of that and I edit a lot of clothes in anyway

Please feel free to message me if you're unsure about anything
survivegif_zpsn2lftfg9.gif.
Post edited by Neiph on

Comments

• Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    this looks awesome :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    I might pop an app for this when I can next get in game. It looks so cool!

P.S. @Neiph, your url is http://hooklinesimmer.tumblr.com/ not tumblr.com/hooklinesimmer
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    What's the purpose of it? I don't really understand...It's a competition I think, but about what exactly?
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    SIGN ME THE F UP
    (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    This gave me a bit of a shock as I had just looked at a uk newspaper site which had an article about a forthcoming big earthquake concerning North and South America. Don't get people used to seeing such stuff as they might ignore a real warning.

There's been "The Great Shakeout" on October 15th for example to prepare several American states for major earthquakes.
    http://www.shakeout.org/california/
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    OMG I love this so much!!! SIGN ME UP TOO!!!! :o:smiley:
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    She wants you to enter a sim and she's going put that sim in her zombie story on her blog. :)

I'm guessing she needs you need to upload it too. Do you want us to upload our sims Neiph?
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    What's the rule on CC Neiph? This sounds fun. I take it you'd quite like a variety of simmies?
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    spackichanspackichan Posts: 1,183 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    Why does everyone understand and I don't?

I'm assuming Sims up for download and they'll be included in the story :)

(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
  • Options
    spackichan wrote: »
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    Why does everyone understand and I don't?

I'm assuming Sims up for download and they'll be included in the story :)

Ooooooooooohw.

Yes that sounds cool, just making a sim? Reserve me.
  • Options
    Awesome joe! And thank you I didn't realise that xD

Sorry gitte! It's a story I'm working on over on my simblr, your sims can either be a background extra, an extra whose in for a screenshot or two or a reoccurring character.

Looking forward to having you spacki!

Oh really mchap? I had no idea! Sorry if I scared you ;-;

Yay thank you vid! And yes, if you send in your app (through tumblr or the forums) I'll give you further details on uploading your sim/s :)

You can use cc if you want, just make sure it's all in their sims3file or in s folder with their .sim file!
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited October 2015
    Sooo, lemme see if I got this right. We're creating a Sim, (any Sim? alien, teen, child, etc.??) and then filling out that form in accordance to our Sims' personality and traits and stuff??? For which game? 3 or 4?
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    This sounds really cool! Id enter a sim but theyre plastered with CC ;-;
  • Options
    Byondtime any age is fine, but human or zombie only. And yes you fill it out like that :) sims 3
    Sorry if it's a little confusing I've started a new medication that's making me quite slow and I can't think properly -_-

Eliavah, as long as you include all your cc it's fine :)

Also to anyone wondering, you don't have to dress them in apocalyptic clothes if you don't have any, I can take care of that and I edit a lot of clothes in anyway :)
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I'll send a sim
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    Awesome nini!

For anyone sending in a sim for a reoccurring character, please give more detail regarding their personality and any catalyst in their past that could affect them to this day.

Pregnant and couple sims are allowed, if you would like the baby to be born in the story, please send a toddler that I can mod to look newborn.

I'll add all this to the main post when I get home from work!
  • Options
    How do you mean, sorry? I also want to make a sim for that story?
  • Options
    Hey @GITTE2001 if you want to message me privately, I can answer all your questions a bit easier :)
  • Options
    My sims are done!

Names: Azara Daraya and Kaiden Amlaug
    Ages: 27(Azara) & 29(Kaiden)
    Preferred pronouns: She and he? What's that for a stupid question?
    Nationality: They travel the whole time, let's say: nothing.

How are they dealing with the impending apocalypse?
    Before it began, they already led an adventurous life. It isn't a surprise they try as zombies as they can to protect theirselves and the other people.
    Can they kill zombies? They are/were 2 grown-up and healthy people, of course they can!
    Have they already turned? Nope, they don't let that happen.
    Are you open to have them turned? Maybe...If you make a good story around it (with a good excuse. Not like: "Okay, now they're zombies!)
    But they are my babies, I prefer to have them a life.
    Is your sim part of a couple? * Are, yup.
    Are they pregnant? Yup (I didn't saved Azara pregnant, if I have to I'll save her again. But I guess you have MC so you van make her pregnant in a very simple way?)
    Would you prefer them to be a part of the story as; an extra, background or main caracter? Main. I think they're interesting enough for it.
    Whole biography of their lifes:
    Azara, a Persian beauty, left her land when she was 19 and travelled to the United States of America where she was a kind of tourist for a few years.
    When the police was chasing her for being illegal, she met the eccentric acrobat Kaiden Amlaug; a handsome but mysterious man who protected her and, how calculable, fell in love with her. They married.
    They travelled together around the world, he as an acrobat and she as his assistant who helps him with his shows. There still was a lot of time they didn't see each other, because of Kaiden's career.
    Until Azara became pregnant, and the then nine months pregnant she gave birth 2 months after a world tour of a year of the famous acrobat Kaiden Amlaug...
    Kaiden thaught she was just late and didn't discover anything.
    But then, the apocalypse began. They fled from everywhere to everywhere, running away from the zombies. In an attack of them in the night, they lost 'their' little daughter. Since then, they decided to kill every zombie they saw to take revenge for 'their' daughter, who definitely died too young.
    But now Azara is pregnant again, they're daubting if they shouldn't rest for a while...But can they really trust each other?

That was it. Neiph didn't say to include a picture, but here it is anyway:
    tumblr_nwopjr5kOj1u9j3yao1_1280.jpg

• Options
    This is on my list of things to do for the weekend. So excited! :D
  • Options
    Thanks gitte they look great!
    Awesome vid, I look forward to seeing your sim :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Doing this today when I get a free moment. Hope I'm not too late. :s

Edit: I was thinking about posting this on my blog to spread the word b/w. :)

Edit 2: I swear I will have a sim in tomorrow or sometime this week. I want to do this so bad. :bawling:
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    maggie0911maggie0911 Posts: 52 Member
    OMG neigh!! this is an amazing idea! I love your creativity!! I have my baby Alexis zipped up with all required CC, and i dressed her in ALL base game, to lighten the load. I'll be doing the official app soon! do you want me to pm you on tumblr the download link?
  • Options
    Wow awesome guys!
    And don't worry! The official launch of the story is at the end of the month since I'm in Japan for the next 3 weeks!
    Vid that would be awesome if you could! I have this on my blog so you could reblog that?

Thanks maggie!
    Yeah that'd be great :)