Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

20 Signs that you've played too much Sims

BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
edited October 2015 in Off Topic Chat
1. You're feeling tired or hungry and you say your needs are low or going red.
2. You're doing some activity and picture a skill bar above your head slowly rising.
3. You complete something you're doing and say you gained a skill point.
4. You walk by complete strangers and say sul sul as they look at you oddly (or threaten to kick your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :/ ).
5. You got invited to a Halloween party and was too lazy to make a costume so you threw a plumbob on and went as yourself saying you're a Sim.
6. You're stuck in traffic and wish you could shift+click yourself to teleport where you need to go.
7. You're eating with family and friends and decide to get up every time and sit next to whoever starts talking just to annoy them.
8. You imagine in your mind a red -- floating from your head when someone says something that irritates you.
9. Bills come and you think "Motherlode".
10. You trip or fall and say whoever is playing you sucks.
11. You forget what you are about to do and just stand there thinking someone must have canceled something in your queue.
12. You misplace something and say someone must have deleted it from your household.
13. You randomly get up and wash your dishes in your bathroom while getting crazy looks from your family.
14. You go to your friend's house and go straight to their computer, ignoring them.
15. You go to your friend's house, walk straight up to their stereo and start rolling with the homies. (meanwhile they're searching for new friends by now)
16. You're bored and say you'd like a new EP to be installed in your life.
17. You stand at your friend's bedside while they're sleeping (by then therapy is suggested...and a restraining order).
18. You wish you could shift+click your mailbox and fix your family's mood.
19. You meet someone new and wonder if they're going to randomly get culled.
20. You write up things like this that will reinforce others to think you're more weird then they thought. :|
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

20 Signs Expansion Pack: (I have to add the ones you guys are coming up with!)

21. You look at a newborn baby wondering when it will suddenly jump out of their bassinet and turn into a fully grown child mid-air, mysterious. @Glossella
22. You stare and stare at that person's face in the bus, trying to figure out what they pulled on to get their nose just like that. @luthienrising
23. You see a group of people and you join their conversation, just to drop down and start doing push ups.
24. You see a couple you've never met talking, close together, so you go stand in front of the two of them, smiling back and forth. @luthienrising
25. You get invited to a party and immediately upon arrival help yourself to food out of their fridge even though there is a buffet served right next to the kitchen. @NZsimm3r
26. Having a nice long conversation with someone new, wondering if you're considered friends yet. @Cement
27. When you're driving around a neighborhood you snap pics with your phone because they will make a good house in game. @GoldenBuffy
28. I pick up my son and coo at him while calling him nooboo. @JoBass24us
29. I keep going up to trees and talking to them, there has to be a hidden glade in one of them! @KevWalker
30. Done with a visit, I put the baby on the ground outside of the house I'm visiting, and leave. @AdelaideMann
31. When I can't get around an objects or person, I stand and wave my hands in the air and shrug my shoulders for five minutes. @GoldenBuffy
32. You do the perky walk when you are alone. @XopaxPax
33. Standing in the street/a shop/your friend (anywhere seems ok really!) when you suddenly drop to the group and start doing some random push ups. @skyeuk05
34. You kneel next to a plant waving your arms around it mumbling gibberish and someone asks you with concern in their eyes, what you're doing, and you give them this serious answer that you're trying to evolve a plant.
Post edited by Baenre on

Comments

• Options
    IbeanobswifeIbeanobswife Posts: 166 Member
    Love #7!! Hilarious. Might try that one day.
  • Options
    GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member
    21. You look at a newborn baby wondering when it will suddenly jump out of their bassinet and turn into a fully grown child mid-air, mysterious.
  • Options
    Lovelyleeks11Lovelyleeks11 Posts: 104 Member
    Totally done #14 before! :joy:
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    11. Someone is always deleting stuff from my queue... :(
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    22. You stare and stare at that person's face in the bus, trying to figure out what they pulled on to get their nose just like that.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I've done number 5.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Love #7!! Hilarious. Might try that one day.

Do report back :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Ok, I'll admit I was having a conversation with my siblings and forgot was I was about to say in the middle of it. I say that someone deleted the topic in my action queue and all of them got the reference and looked up.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Doing number 14 in rl would be hilarious!! :s I don't think my rl friends would 'get' the joke though!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Doing number 14 in rl would be hilarious!! :s I don't think my rl friends would 'get' the joke though!

Trust me, half the people I've done this with don't get it, hence the sideways glance and unsure smile. ;) (joking)
  • Options
    Here's another one:

23. You see a group of people and you join their conversation, just to drop down and start doing push ups.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Oh oh oh! That brings in this one:

24. You see a couple you've never met talking, close together, so you go stand in front of the two of them, smiling back and forth.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    25. You get invited to a party and immediately upon arrival help yourself to food out of their fridge even though there is a buffet served right next to the kitchen.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I did 13 once when I was angry and didn't want to talk to anyone in my house...
    I was on the recieving end of a 17. My friends said they wanted to surprise me. xD

26. Having a nice long conversation with someone new, wondering if you're considered friends yet.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    27. When you're driving around a neighborhood you snap pics with your phone because they will make a good house in game.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    28. I pick up my son and coo at him while calling him nooboo.
  • Options
    KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    29. I keep going up to trees and talking to them, there has to be a hidden glade in one of tnem!
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Done with a visit, I put the baby on the ground outside of the house I'm visiting, and leave.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    31. When I can't get around an objects or person, I stand and wave my hands in the air and shrug my shoulders for five minutes.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    32. You do the perky walk when you are alone.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Annie2008Annie2008 Posts: 108 Member
    I needed a good laugh today. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    skyeuk05skyeuk05 Posts: 122 Member
    33. Standing in the street/a shop/your friend (anywhere seems ok really!) when you suddenly drop to the group and start doing some random push ups.
  • Options
    Annie2008 wrote: »
    I needed a good laugh today. Thanks guys!

I'm glad you could get a good laugh out of this! I figured people could use it, laughter is good for you. :) I know I'm getting a good laugh out of it myself, you lot are priceless.....

34. You kneel next to a plant waving your arms around it mumbling gibberish and someone asks you with concern in their eyes, what you're doing, and you give them this serious answer that you're trying to evolve a plant.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    You know you're playing too much sims when you look up from your computer screen and everyone around you is dead.
  • Options
    soccergirl0426soccergirl0426 Posts: 135 Member
    When you look at the clock and somehow it is 2 am... so you drop to the ground and pass out in a triangular position with your butt in the air.