Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favourite TV Shows?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    One of my faves upon faves upon faves. It's the best ever! Oh man, did I tell you that I love this show? Winter is coming...faster than you know, boy!

https://youtu.be/s7L2PVdrb_8

As soon as I saw Winter, I knew you were talking about Game of Thrones lol
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    Doctor Who... I can't wait for the next episode in a few hours. Apart from DW, I would have to saw Once Upon a Time and Empire.
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif

Simming since '09.
  • Options
    DelsabreDelsabre Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2015
    Don't watch TV these days, buuuut, Twin Peaks is still my favorite show evah. :o
    Post edited by Delsabre on
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Geez...
    I really don't watch much TV anymore.
    I would rather play a game, or watch a Blu-ray movie that I didn't bother going to the theater to see, or collect an Anime series, or read a book on my tablet.

I have been curious about Once though. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    I truly wonder how long Television will last as less and less people seem to be watching it these days :c
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    jvms20 wrote: »
    Scandal, Friends, The Office, and if we're counting anime....

NARUTOOOOO! *holds up peace sign*

Yes! I love Naruto!!!! <3
  • Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    I have too many to name.
  • Options
    lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    I love Gilmore Girls and Supergirl
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    The Simpsons and the Big Bang Theory and my 2 favorite!
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Right now it's Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, (not done yet.)

Other ones I like are:
    Warehouse 13
    Legend of Korra
    Agent Carter
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    Definitely The Walking Dead!
  • Options
    NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    I dont watch tv, oops
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    I don't watch tv anymore. i just watch youtube.
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    ArtemisArtemis Posts: 44 Member
    Doctor Who
    Once Upon A Time
    Emerald City
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    i would say right now doctor who, star trek the next generation, star trek deep space nine, the walking dead,designated survivior, supernatural. i feel like there are many other shows i want to get into or maybe even forgot lol
  • Options
    purrjopurrjo Posts: 5 New Member
    I love watching tv. My all time favorite is Grey's Anatomy. I also love Black-ish, Shameless and The Walking Dead. My newest love is Superstore, it's cooool.
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Avatar: The Last Airbender is my absolute favorite show. I've seen every episode at least three times, and that honestly doesn't feel like enough.
    I also love Downton Abbey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, Friends, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Switched at Birth, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Crown, A Series of Unfortunate Events... love 'em!
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I :love: tv shows, period. Ok, not all of them. So here's my list (in no particular order) :)
    American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson, Orphan Black, The OA, Stranger Things, Gilmore Girls, Black Mirror, Homeland (it's baaack :)), The Walking Dead, Charmed, Friends, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Life in Pieces, Mr. Robot, Game of Thrones, Grey's Anatomy, Ally McBeal, House, Making a Murderer, Westworld, aaand now I'm having trouble remembering other things I've seen :)
  • Options
    infinitelysimmerinfinitelysimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Man, I really love How to Get Away with Murder. It was one of those shows that drew me in from the beginning and I couldn't stop watching it. Just a brilliant show.