Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your Birth Sign?

Comments

• Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Taurus and I believe my chinese zodiac sign is the pig
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    TinkerbellLoverTinkerbellLover Posts: 32 Member
    Gemini <3
  • Options
    McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I'm a Leo and my chinese zodiac is an ox :smile:
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    can't remember if I commented before but I'm a Aries
    tumblr_o2p6koiIKo1qdo5bto1_500.gif

giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Gemini <3

Me too! I pretty much fit Gemini, but I have a few traits of a Taurus (only a few days late for that one)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SpiritOfSakuraSpiritOfSakura Posts: 49 Member
    Aquarius here~
    And year of the Boar, IIRC.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm a Leo and on the Chinese zodiac I'm a Dragon!
    Wow, I was born at an awesome time! xD

I read the website you linked for the heck of it, and the personality stuff is bang on! The looks were completely wrong though; I literally have the palest skin in existence! xD I also love technology, so the technology stuff is pretty wrong too! :P
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Virgo!
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    LGBTincLGBTinc Posts: 41 Member
    Gemini
    sims-baby.jpg
  • Options
    GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Aquarius! One of the most pleasant signs, even TS1 will tell you that :wink:
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Options
    MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Taurus and I believe my chinese zodiac sign is the pig

Same here for both :D
  • Options
    VeronicaBVeronicaB Posts: 11 New Member
    Gemini. I change my mind each day :D
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I have a question for everyone here--do you actually believe there is some truth to the zodiac signs? I don't mean that you should necessarily base your entire life off of your zodiac sign, but are there traits that go along with it that you can't deny?

I've mentioned earlier in this thread that I'm a Taurus. While my sign is not 100% accurate (I am NOT quiet, nor am I patient! :lol: ), there are some aspects of it that are scarily accurate. I am unbelievably stubborn. I am loyal to a fault. I am quick to jealousy and when I get mad, God help you. No other astrological sign fits me as well as my own, so I definitely believe that the ancients were onto something when they perfected them!

What do you think?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    VeronicaBVeronicaB Posts: 11 New Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    I have a question for everyone here--do you actually believe there is some truth to the zodiac signs? I don't mean that you should necessarily base your entire life off of your zodiac sign, but are there traits that go along with it that you can't deny?

I've mentioned earlier in this thread that I'm a Taurus. While my sign is not 100% accurate (I am NOT quiet, nor am I patient! :lol: ), there are some aspects of it that are scarily accurate. I am unbelievably stubborn. I am loyal to a fault. I am quick to jealousy and when I get mad, God help you. No other astrological sign fits me as well as my own, so I definitely believe that the ancients were onto something when they perfected them!

What do you think?

I think it's like weather forecasts or trying to predict the stock market, with many potentially additional variables. I find it interesting and it can be complex like reading an intricate map -- astrology alone is accurate enough, astrologers on the other hand vary greatly in accuracy and expertise. :blush:

My 2 simoleans.
  • Options
    VeronicaB wrote: »
    I think it's like weather forecasts or trying to predict the stock market, with many potentially additional variables. I find it interesting and it can be complex like reading an intricate map -- astrology alone is accurate enough, astrologers on the other hand vary greatly in accuracy and expertise. :blush:

My 2 simoleans.
    You are quite right, vagueness definitely breeds picking and choosing of what suits you best. I find it interesting just how spot-on mine is, vagueness and all. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017

What do you think?

@Haids5987
    For Leo, mine is freakishly accurate! Granted, these things are made to be super vague, so it's not that surprising that it fits me well, but it fits me EXTREMELY WELL! Then again, they purposely write these things in a way so that EVERYONE can relate to them, and every other Leo I know have far different personalities to me so, tbh, I don't think there's any truth to them! xD

It'd be interesting if there was some truth to it, but in my case, it's probably just a coincidence that my personality traits coincide with that of the "Leo stereotype"; theoretically, it's not impossible for some people to fit the Leo bill perfectly just like I do, but it doesn't mean that there's any truth to it! xD

Edit: If I was a scientist or a psychologist, I would be interested in testing how true these Zodiac traits are (e.g. if a higher percentage of Leos are egotistical in comparison to the other Zodiac signs)! It would be tedious to do, and a complete waste of everyone's time, but it would still be fascinating if it was true! :P
  • Options

What do you think?

@Haids5987
    For Leo, mine is freakishly accurate! Granted, these things are made to be super vague, so it's not that surprising that it fits me well, but it fits me EXTREMELY WELL! Then again, they purposely write these things in a way so that EVERYONE can relate to them, and every other Leo I know have far different personalities to me so, tbh, I don't think there's any truth to them! xD

It'd be interesting if there was some truth to it, but in my case, it's probably just a coincidence that my personality traits coincide with that of the "Leo stereotype"; theoretically, it's not impossible for some people to fit the Leo bill perfectly just like I do, but it doesn't mean that there's any truth to it! xD
    You are 100% correct, anybody could read a random horoscope and relate it to themselves. :) However, any reading I do regarding signs other than my own don't fit me nearly as well! Sure, I could pick and choose aspects from others, but Taurus just has me described through and through! Again, I don't base my existence off of my sign, but I definitely wear my Taurean status as a badge of honor! :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2017

What do you think?

@Haids5987

You are 100% correct, anybody could read a random horoscope and relate it to themselves. :) However, any reading I do regarding signs other than my own don't fit me nearly as well! Sure, I could pick and choose aspects from others, but Taurus just has me described through and through! Again, I don't base my existence off of my sign, but I definitely wear my Taurean status as a badge of honor! :wink:
    @Haids5987 I can't say anything to be honest; I happily wear my Leo awesomeness with a badge of honour! xD Lions are awesome!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Libra.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    My zodiac sign is leo :) It fits perfectly to my hair ^^
  • Options
    phoebe.oxphoebe.ox Posts: 65 Member
    I'm a Leo too :P
  • Options
    barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member