Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ㅇMulholland Showcaseㅇ

MulhollandMulholland Posts: 54 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm sort of new to building, and I don't mind constructive criticism! I'm going to post my builds here. Let me know what you think!

Modern Living: 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom

qjEKTnX.png
NhWVlEF.png
1TXqt3g.png
Gb9dmVd.png
ZdQkA3G.png
RIg0zcJ.png
Origin ID: ratik8
simblr ===
m1cmCrH.gif
Post edited by Mulholland on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello :) It is nice that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds.
    Modern Living is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice curved roofing! The wraparound patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table on the patio enjoying the sunshine. The plants look nice on the patio. The pink and white colour scheme of the exterior looks very nice. Nice greenery covered trellis nook. The rock , flowers and water feature in the front garden is very nice! Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the dining table, enjoying eating their food in the outdoors air. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and the square wall panels there! The hanging pans and the menu boards are nice kitchen touches there. The candle is pretty on the table. The blue and white colour scheme of the area gives a nice look. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice windows sofa seats sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats, having a chat and enjoying looking outdoors at the views through the windows. The teaset is a nice touch on the coffee table. The flowers are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. The log themed wall decor looks great how you have placed it on the wall. Very nice side wall dining area. It looks nice how you have used alternating yellow and blue seats. The floral pictures on the wall are nice for sims to look at whilst sitting at the table. The nook tanke area with the colourful hearts looks nice. The colour scheme of the master bedroom is very calming! The sunflowers on the bedside tables are sunny sights for sims to enjoy waking up and seeing.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow, you are too sweet. :blush:
    simblr ===
    m1cmCrH.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    More images on my simblr!

1 bedroom studio, with 1 bathroom. Office area can be turned into a second bedroom easily!

@ratik8 on the gallery

tumblr_ntjyddJAUA1uezeqvo3_1280.png
    tumblr_ntjyddJAUA1uezeqvo6_1280.png
    tumblr_ntjyddJAUA1uezeqvo7_1280.png
    tumblr_ntjyddJAUA1uezeqvo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ntjyddJAUA1uezeqvo4_1280.png
    simblr ===
    m1cmCrH.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your new home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and the roof covered side patios look very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the white fencing around the edges of the lot and have a gated entrance. The plants are nice touches either sides of the gate. The sunflowers in the front garden are sunny for sims to enjoy looking at, and the sun decor on the front exterior is nice for sims to see when coming home. Very nice kitchen! The brick texture of the stove wall looks nice, and the yellow coloured walls complement with it. The island bar stool counter is nice for sims to sit at and enjoy eating a meal. The fireplace will keep sims warm whilst eating and dining there. The enlarged pears picture looks nice on the kitchen wall. Sims will like having the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst enjoying a meal at the side wall table. Very nice living room sofa seats sitting area! Sim will enjoy resting and having a chat there. The walls of candles look very pretty how you have placed them along the windows. Nice windows study desk nook in the study for sims to enjoy looking out though the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase.
    The home is very nice :)