Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Find Love Expansion or Gamepack

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I"m suprised. This is the first survey were an actual dating expansion pack is mentioned. This pack also includes better weddings,bachelor and bachelorette parties,sim match app,one night stands,romantic getaway bed and breakfast and romantic reputations. Oh how I hope this is a gamepack instead and releases in December. It was one of the packs I voted for and at last check it was at 40%.

Please make it happen Simguru Janitor I beg you whether it's an expansion pack or gamepack. If it's a gamepack it would come out at the right time after Get Together and would compliment that EP.

This would probebly add the slowdance and other romantic socials maybe an attraction system.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    Good idea!
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    InsanityInsanity Posts: 54 Member
    I'd say release it as a game pack.
  • Options
    Unfortuanly this tells me there is no online dating app and romantic pictures in Get Together. Unless enough people vote for it it probebly won't see the light of day. We've never had romantic get aways like bed and breakfast.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I was thinking they could combine it with Generations for a full EP, but putting this out as a separate GP (maybe in time for Valentine's Day?) would work as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I was thinking they could combine it with Generations for a full EP, but putting this out as a separate GP (maybe in time for Valentine's Day?) would work as well.

I agree if not for the holiday season near christmas. Yes Valentine's Day if I can wait that long. Oh it may finally bring back the bear rug and romantic picnic basket I"ve been begging for all these years. They finally released the bath towel turbans I had been asking for so maybe these as well.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    One of the ones I'm not so interested in but I wouldn't be opposed to a game pack version! BUT SUPERPOWERS THOUGH! XD
  • Options
    It would be very awesome as a game or expansion pack that's for sure.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Insanity wrote: »
    Agreed, I want it and think it could be a cool game pack :)
  • Options
    I've done suggested to thesims on twitter to release it as a gamepack close to Valentine's Day.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    It definitely sounds more like a game pack. It would need to be merged with something else to be worth buying as an expansion.

With that said, I would buy this as a GP day one.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    If it means more romantic interactions (like resurrecting the ones from Sims 2) and adding more depth to romantic relationships, then I'm all for it. I don't usually play romantically but it sounds like something I could get involved in. It's a concept that could be open to so many new things and you could go a lot of ways with it.
    11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    beastcam1 wrote: »
    If it means more romantic interactions (like resurrecting the ones from Sims 2) and adding more depth to romantic relationships, then I'm all for it. I don't usually play romantically but it sounds like something I could get involved in. It's a concept that could be open to so many new things and you could go a lot of ways with it.

And since better weddings were mentioned with it bridal veils come to my mind. Also new types of kisses are likely. I hope we get all the kisses back from TS2.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'd definitely prefer to see this as a GP. Is Generations in the lead, Cat?
    Post edited by KatsKats on
  • Options
    KatsKats wrote: »
    I'd definitely prefer to see this as an EP. Is Generations in the lead, Cat?

It was last time I checked.
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    @catloverplayer Completely agree.

@KatsKats Actually this kind of content would go great in a Generations EP setting. It adds more onto family play and relationships.
    11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    I would love this as a game pack instead. I love the idea of it. My favorite part is the online dating service that's is match.com/tindr :D
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Insanity wrote: »

I was gonna say this would be a waste of an EP but a game pack would work out.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Wow they moved this thread to ideas.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    beastcam1 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer Completely agree.

@KatsKats Actually this kind of content would go great in a Generations EP setting. It adds more onto family play and relationships.

I so meant that as a GP. Like complementary to a Generations EP, so I agree with you there.
  • Options
    TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    I'd love if this was a Gamepack. I'd definitely buy it, since my Sims need some loving.
    gay is ok kids
  • Options
    I really hope this comes out as a gamepack and soon. I want the romantic bed and breakfast inns.
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    It would be a pretty neat game pack!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    PotatoQueenPotatoQueen Posts: 8 New Member
    I really want that gp But I also want one centred around schools I would love to be able to choose what schools kids go to and they can have different prices like the most expensive one would be the best and help boost grades and skills. The cheapest one would be free and would be the regular school that sims go to now. You would be able to choose uniforms for your sims and teens could potentially drop out (I'm not sure about that part though) and also children should be able to have crushes I think that would be cute!
  • Options
    KishiNova12KishiNova12 Posts: 100 Member
    Can sims become obbsesed with other sims and start stalking them? if so i want it I WANTZ IT NOW!
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    Can sims become obbsesed with other sims and start stalking them? if so i want it I WANTZ IT NOW!

Please no >.<