Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RavensHrt Showcase - Beautiful New Build! - 8/10 'Babykins Cradle' (retail) - Nocc

RavensHrtRavensHrt Posts: 155 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
ravenshrt_westsidebakery_zpse9kv9oh7.png

Westside Bakery is created especially for my sim Rachel West in my gallery. The bakery is fully stocked with all the latest bake goods already in the cases and tons of items displayed to sell. The new owner also has their very own attached apartment to keep all their needs met while working long hours baking. In-game tested by RavensHrt. Enjoy! #RavensHrt #bakery #retail #cook #apartment #foodvenue #nocc

ravenshrt_newcrestspaandwellness_zpsuxfk9f9b.png

Newcrest Spa - Locker rooms & showers, pool, sauna's, yoga, meditation, bath soaking room, massage center and wellness bar fully stocked so you can relax in style. In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #spa #wellness #yoga #meditation #bar #massage #sauna #pool #nocc

ravenshrt_newcrestlounge_zpsbuwtk2cn.png

Newcrest Lounge - An awesome addition to Newcrest! In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #nocc #lounge #bar #entertainment #dancing #food

ravenshrt_newcrestlibrary_zpsjry520dx.png

Newcrest Library is the 'in' place to meet new Sims, read a book, play video games, get your logic on, sip a drink or picnic with the kids. In-game tested by RavensHrt. Enjoy! #RavensHrt #Newcrest #library #nocc

ravenshrt_newcrestcommunitypark_zpspbbbc1vc.png

Newcrest Community Park - 4 Male & Female designated shower & bathrooms, olympic size pool & lounge areas, playground & picnic areas. Perfect for a family outing or to just lounge by the pool. In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #Newcrest #park #pool #playground #olympic #homeless #nocc

ravenshrt_midtownflorist_zpsalzmefcc.png

Midtown Florist has all the finest floral needs for your home and business. Includes an apartment for the owner to keep all their needs met while they work. In-game tested by RavensHrt and one of my favorite builds. #RavensHrt #florist #flowers #retail #romantic #nocc

ravenshrt_luxuryfurnituregallery_zpsvxi8cqim.png

Luxury Furniture Gallery has more than just furniture. You'll find all those special touches you've been searching for to add to your Sims home. Incudes an employee break room, an upstairs storage area that is full of overstock plus an apartment so your sim's can keep all their needs met while at work or sleepover to start the day early. In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #furniture #retail #apartment #nocc

ravenshrt_lilyhalstondesigns_zpstaztbaj8.png

Lily Halston presents her very own Lily Halston Designs the premiere clothing line and accessories for your home and family. Includes upstairs apartment so all your sims needs are met while working long hours into the night. Also has storage room, full showroom and for the curious sim window shopping. (Lily Halston can be found in my gallery) In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #clothing #accessories #supplies #shopping #retail #apartment #nocc

ravenshrt_kiddiecorner_zpsedgeelov.png

Kiddie Corner is the place to buy your childrens toys and back to school supplies. Includes an efficiency apartment upstairs for those long nights working away from home. In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #apartment #children #kiddie #toys #school #shopping #nocc

ravenshrt_chapelhill_zpsjnmo7tqm.png

Chapel Hill - Beautifully decorated wedding venue with outdoor bar, banquet tables, area for chef to serve guests, dance floor, music, upstairs honeymoon suite. In-game tested by RavensHrt. #RavensHrt #wedding #party #chapel #marriage #nocc
RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
ravenshrt_gamepack_zpscyv4apsz.png
Post edited by RavensHrt on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) Each of the builds are very nice! Sims will enjoy visiting or running each of them! It is nice reading your decsiption of each of them. The design of the exterior of each of them are very nice! The enlarged flowers on the roofing of the Florist shop looks very pretty! The large heart teddy, books and lady bug on the toy shop roofing are very cute! Very nice window displays in some of the builds.
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow I'm really enjoying the new expansion packs and stuff packs. As I get time I'll add interior and other photo views of the builds as they are really pretty inside as well. I love playing the Midtown Florist shop as it is very successful and low maintenance for a single sim to run without hiring employees and the owner loves the environment so much its not necessary to advertise. My Westside Bakery is the same, very low maintenance and profitable. I really enjoy building venues and retail shops to see if I can make them as successful as the game will allow, coming up with new ideas is just part of the fun! RavensHrt
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    drslimidrslimi Posts: 207 Member
    @RavensHrt your florist and kiddie corner are totally giving me life right now! I love your creations.
    Visit my blog for all of my downloads, pictures, and videos!!!
    www.SimsCreations.com
  • Options
    drslimi wrote: »
    @RavensHrt your florist and kiddie corner are totally giving me life right now! I love your creations.

I'm so happy you enjoy my retail shops @drslimi !!! I'm really enjoying playing them too. I have some new ideas coming soon!
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    ravenshrt_gypsyrosecrystals_zpsr4jjg7ag.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose Crystals is chocked full of all those elusive crystals, geodes, orbs, and lots of rare items that your Sim is dying to get their hands on. Public restroom out back, and, there is no need for your hard working Sim to sleep out under the stars when you can go into the hidden retreat underground for those long nights working away from home. Gardening fruit trees Pear, Pomegranate, Plantain, Cherry, Apple and Lemon. 🐸🐸🐸🐸's are quite talented like that. #RavensHrt #crystals #🐸🐸🐸🐸 #nocc

This build was created for my newest Sim - 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose who loves the shop and hidden retreat.
    (NOTE: Since all these items are crystals, orbs and metals and part of collections, I'm not sure if they will actually upload to anyone else's game but its worth a try if you like the build. Sales were excellent when tested and restocking not a problem. If you upload please let me know if the crystals and other items show up. Enabling bb.showhiddenobjects might help.) Enjoy!
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rose Crystals is a very nice store! :) It looks very nice how you have designed the exterior of the store as a caravan! It looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the caravan wheels! The horse dragging the caravan looks great! Very nice curved roofing! It is nice that you have stocked the store with crystals, geodes, metals and orbs. Sims will enjoy harvesting fruit from the fruit trees. It is nice that you have designed the store to have an underground retreat living area.
    It is a very nice store for sims to run and live in, as well as enjoy visiting to buy the items! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @RavensHrt - Great creations! I really love how your style always seems to have that one bit of whimsical flair to it!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for your kind comments.

@Ash072 Thank you!
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    ravenshrt_burgerbistro_zpscqonj6wv.png

The Burger Bistro's grand opening! Fully stocked with the finest burgers, steaks and snacks. The perfect place for a date! Upstairs suite for the hard working Sim that spends their night away from home. Enjoy! #RavensHrt #dining #food #retail #date #pool #nocc
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    The exterior design of Burger Bistro looks very great! :) The enlarged condiments set looks great on the roofing! The curved front outdoors dining patios are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables eating food from the bistro, enjoying dining in the sunshine or evening air. It looks very nice how you have the archways leading out to the patios. The curved roofing and upper balcony looks nice.
    It is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy dining at. :)
  • Options
    Bless you @rosemow Thank you so much!
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    ChubbychuckChubbychuck Posts: 214 Member
    Lovely builds there @RavensHrt !

I love the way you've used some of the decor objects and scaled them up to use as a sign atop the entrance areas.

Think i might grab me a burger bistro later! :smiley:
    My Gallery

Origin: ChubbyChuckTS
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Lovely builds there @RavensHrt !

I love the way you've used some of the decor objects and scaled them up to use as a sign atop the entrance areas.

Think i might grab me a burger bistro later! :smiley:

@Chubbychuck LOL! Thank you so much. I've been testing the foods that can be stored inside the resale fridge, some have a zero price on them like the shish kabob, and a few others. I'm working on a list of foods that need to be 'price fixed' so they can actually be sold. Other than that the sales have been awesome and everything works. My Sim "Ravens Heart" has now upgraded all appliances, plumbing and electronics so she is ready to rock and roll in her new retail venture! Enjoy!
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    ravenshrt_internetcafe_zpsqkpkhpdc.png

I love this build! Was lots of fun testing and setting it up!

Internet Cafe is a perfect place for a date! Includes fully upgraded appliances and plumbing, fully stocked food cases, bar, cupcake machine, drinks, computer stations, and a luxurious downstairs apartment for the hard working Sim. (IMPORTANT NOTE: To decorate or garnish food: Place baked goods on center of a 'counter top' otherwise your Sim will wave their arms as if they cannot decorate if attempting on any other surface.) Tested by #RavensHrt #internetcafe #bakery #bar #apartment #nocc
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    Internet Cafe sounds a great place for sims to enjoy visiting to have a meal and to use the computers! :) The edging on the roofing looks very nice! The tiling wall texture gives a nice look to the building. It is nice how you have placed the windows on each side of the front of the cafe, for sims to look in as they are coming to enter the cafe. The nook entrance to the venue is great! It is nice that you have set up a basement apartment for sims to live at the shop as well. The plants are nice touches outside the front of the building.
    It is great store to run or to enjoy visiting :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thank you so much @rosemow The Internet Cafe is surprisingly very successful venue. The sales are amazing and the visiting Sims all gather around the bar to sit and talk. Lots of fun! I'm so glad i made this build!

Oh and @rosemow last night I found my Midtown Florist has been taken by someone and reuploaded as theirs. Is there anything that can be done about it?
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear that someone has reuploaded your Midtown Florist build as their own. It is not nice that it happened to you. I am not sure what you can do about it.
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow *sigh* I posted on their upload that Midtown Florist is my original, they didn't reply and haven't taken it down so I dunno what can be done either.
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    August 10, 2015
    Babykins Cradle has the cutest baby and kid furniture plus all the toys your Sim child could dream of! Lots of posters and wall decorations too! Includes luxurious apartment with computer, chess, cards, pool, yoga and sauna to keep your Sims needs met while they work away from home. Tested by #RavensHrt #kidsroom #baby #furniture #toys #posters #nocc
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
  • Options
    Babykins Cradle is a very cute store! :) The enlarged panda lamp with the pink umbrella on the roof looks very cute and pretty! The large pink teddy, green dragon, colourful giraffe and purple bunny are very happy looking and cute for children and their parents to see when they come to the store! Very nice exterior design of the store! It is nice that you have an upper outdoors balcony with toys on it. The curved front porch look nice. The glass windows exterior walls are nice for sims to look through and see the toys on display.
    Sims will enjoy shopping there! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much again for your kind words and support @rosemow ! You always say the kindest things. Bless you!
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned