Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charlotte's Children UPDATED Chapter 4

dshdsh Posts: 65 Member
2hhngd3.png

Beautiful, charming and undeniably irresistible, Charlotte Willoughby turned quite a few heads when she moved into the sleepy little town of Willow Creek. Though rumours of her trysts soon made her infamous, it was her growing brood of doubtful paternity that raised eyebrows and got the tongues wagging.

Little would the good folk have imagined that years later Charlotte would be revered as a saint, goddess and saviour of Simkind. Neither would they have dreamt that she would be the first of many... But we are jumping too ahead of the times... Let the tale start at the very beginning!

Here is my first story on the forum! It is based on the Official 100 Baby Challenge! I hope you enjoy and I'd love to hear your comments!

Chapter Index
Generation 1 16/100
Once Upon a Time "In which Geoffery Laadgraab does some pushups to enchant a very pretty lady..."
Four (Very) Angry Men "In which four doors close, and one door opens..."
Cryptic Messages "In which the good townsfolk satisfy their curiosity by kneeling to a pirate ship..."
Socialites at the Bar "In which Malcolm does some babysitting at the most unlikely of places..."

Credits
I try to give credits for sims and CC whenever possible, but I may miss out. Do buzz me if that is the case :smile:
  • Charlotte, the first generation matriarch is based on Brad Pitt & Angelina by David_LOVES_🐸🐸🐸🐸
2w35aaa.jpg
Post edited by dsh on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Reserved for Family Tree

Spin-Offs
    Standalone, one-shots featuring characters from this challenge.
    e6aate.jpg
    Post edited by dsh on
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Chapter One: Once Upon A Time
    "In which Geoffery Laadgraab does some pushups to enchant a very pretty lady..."

Our saga starts with a young Charlotte moving into the derelict Crick Cabana in Willow Creek. She was blessed with natural good looks: long chocolatey hair, high cheekbones and a curvaceous figure.
    jab5fo.jpg

The state of the house caused little worry for her as she was far more interested in exploring the quaint town, and even more interested in its meagre male population. She wasted no time in striking a conversation with the first man she set eyes on, the aristocratic, and very much married, Geoffery Landgraad.
    xf8f8k.jpg

In her defence, the usually diligent and conscious Geoffery was charmed by the young and vibrant young women. So much, that he decided to win her heart by demonstrating his still youthful physique with a series of pushups!
    fxnrl.jpg

Elderly Mrs.Hines, however, seems to be sensing some trouble - and an opportunity to ingratiate herself to the fearful Mrs.Landgraab - as she paused on her morning jog to warily appraise the conversation…
    15poirm.jpg

In his ancient days, Geoffery Landgraab would claim it was some witchcraft that led him to father the first of That Brood.
    6r3ddz.jpg

Nevertheless, he was beaming with joy as Charlotte gleefully broke the news to the respected patriarch of his illegitimate child.
    10s7pki.jpg

Settling down into life in the small town was not without its mundane tasks. After Geoffery had departed to his normal, respectable life, Charlotte struggled to grasp the nuances of simple culinary feats.
    wlx9o5.jpg

And the not so ladylike feats of repairing the leaky plumbing.
    20r0601.jpg

And loneliness would set in when Geoffery rushed home to his family after their passionate evening trysts.
    k48mci.jpg

The pretty and vivacious Charlotte was not alone for long. It did not take her long to meet the golden-headed Miguel Whitten. Married with two children and new to town, Miguel found Charlotte's vibrant company a fresh breath of air to his mundane tasks as a stay at home dad. Miguel was a handsome genius, and not as easily seduced as Geoffery. Undeterred, Charlotte pursued him relentlessly and finally succeeded.
    2zxtjrn.jpg

Charlotte and Geoffery's son, George was born one sunny afternoon. Broody and frisky as ever, Charlotte was almost immediately expecting with Miguel.
    2u6gp6d.jpg

George ged up to a child. He pleased everyone's sense of propriety by closely resembling his mother rather than his father. The trait genes were not so concerned about propriety and blessed George with the active trait, a reminiscent of the workout that his father did to impress his mother when they first met.
    35irtcy.jpg

Not one for routine, Charlotte set her sights on yet another married man, the hunky and successful Eric Lewis.
    5tw5ls.jpg

Eric proved to be a welcome addition. He was a father figure to George and the two bonded well over homework and TV.
    b4az2d.jpg

And he was by Charlotte's side when Miguel's daughter Marigold was born. More in love than she had ever been, Charlotte was expecting soon after a steamy day under the covers with Eric.
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    I look forward to seeing how this turn out. I really like the 100 baby challenge, only ever got to baby number 12 myself though. Good luck :smiley:
  • Options
    BESS73 wrote: »
    I look forward to seeing how this turn out. I really like the 100 baby challenge, only ever got to baby number 12 myself though. Good luck :smiley:

Thank you for the wishes! I'm on at baby 17 at the moment, a bit too slow than I'd wish. The biggest issue is keeping the game alive without boredom setting in!
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Chapter 2: Four (Very) Angry Men
    In which four doors close, and one door opens...
    9hkzko.jpg

Marigold grew up into a petite little girl, with her father's bright gold hair and her mother's outgoing nature. She wasted no time in making new friends everywhere: even with the formidable Alice Spencer-Kim, the wife of her mother's boyfriend. Alice seemed quite charmed with the little girl who eagerly begged her for a game of chess-or perhaps she had not heard the rumours of her husband's fling-yet!
    2n1rm04.jpg

Unbeknown to her, Marigold's first friend was actually her own half-sister, Audrie Whitten from her father's 'official' marriage.
    fvxp9w.jpg

George was an athletic kid and the family oriented Geoffery loved spending time with his son, though he was getting a bit skeptical with Charlotte. Though he thought it fair that she had other relationships, the sheer variety of appearance in her other offsprings was making him very uneasy,
    14mq8vq.jpg

Seemingly oblivious of Geoffery's string of thoughts, Charlotte found a new admirer: one dandy Franklin Unger-
    married with kids! The good townsfolk were always eager spectators of Charlotte's follies did not fail to report the latest tryst.

Eric's twin daughters, Elizabeth and Elinor Willoughby were born one gloomy evening. Crick Cabana took in some major renovation to ensure the children got enough sleep and the babies got enough space!
    2rg2ebk.jpg

Charlotte's bliss was not to last long though... Her growing brood was grabbing attention, especially with the athletic George and the outgoing Marigold.

"Mummy, Mrs.Hines was curious when I mentioned about Daddy and Uncle Franklin." Marigold remarked innocently one day after school. "I told her they all come to visit regularly."

"My goldilocks, next time anyone asks you, just tell Mummy is seeing the nice uncle Franklin at the moment." Charlotte was not too pertubed.

She should have been more caregul as the men decided to take the investigation into their own hands...
    331lp9d.jpg

It all started with a date with Eric, whome Charlotte liked to cavort now and then. Little did Charlotte expect Geoffery and Franklin to turn up, their lips pursed in anger.
    33agh3o.jpg

"Charlotte!" Franklin snarled. "You told me yesterday, you were expecting my child, and here you are flirting with Eric Lewis of all people! A married man with children! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"
    25yuasx.jpg

Miguel and Nancy Landgraad were no welcome additions...
    xnt3y0.jpg

"What kind of woman are you? Four married men!" The formidable Mrs.Landgraab screeched while her husband tried to hush her up.

"They are married, not me." Charlotte replied steadfastly, more angry than ashamed.

"Hush Nancy. Let's work this out between ourselves... It was long ago with Charlotte."
    somjaw.jpg

Miguel arched his eyebrows coyly.

"Well girl, you are quite some vixen! Can't say I'm too disappointed with you! Just don't tell my wife, hear 'ye?"
    2u9sn5z.jpg

Eric simply turned around and stomped off, seething in fury. "I just didn't expect this from you, Charlotte..." She could hear him muttering. "I...I wanted to divorce Alice and marry you!"
    27x16x1.jpg

Whatever second thoughts Charlotte may have had were thrown to the winds when Mortimer Goth came jogging into her life..!
    Post edited by dsh on
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    PlayerRac2PlayerRac2 Posts: 479 Member
    Wow, I already love your challenge :smile: It's very fast paced and all of the kids (and Charlotte) look incredible :smiley: Plus the way it's written is highly entertaining!

Will defo be following this series :smile:
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

14889982_1110333189061927_1949143727830044558_o.jpg
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    edited August 2015
    This was the first challenge I wanted to try but thought it would be too hard. So many babies and men to keep track lol and also because it would have to move fast other way it would take a long time to get through the 100 babies but it looks like you're doing a great job!
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Great start =) Subscribing to this, can't wait for more!
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    @PlayerRac2, @Rivie and @haylz18 : Thank you so much for all your kind words! I am glad you like it :smile:

@PlayerRac2: Look forwards for a more in-depth storyline :wink:

@Rivie: I agree, it's really challenging. But I find I am able to concentrate more than for a legacy challenge. I am keeping the story really fast paced but hope to put up a sorts-of family tree soon.

@haylz18 : You don't have to wait for long :wink:
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter 3: Cryptic Messages
    In which the good townsfolk satisfy their curiosity by kneeling to a pirate ship...

Despite the constant gossip surrounding Charlotte's exploits, George, Marigold, Elinor and Elizabeth had a very normal childhood. They had the usual sibling rivalry, tantrums and homework headaches.
    14b52io.jpg

With their raven hair, the twins Elizabeth and Elinor resembled their father in appearance but were very much different in temperament. Marigold and Elizabeth bonded over sisterly gossip. The more serious and tomboyish Elinor often felt left up. George made up for it by engaging her in his various mischievous plots.
    2qu59ap.jpg

The children's favourite time were, unsurprisingly, were the weekends where they frolicked in the park and ramped up on their skills.
    2prb440.jpg

George was the brave captain, guiding the ship through murky waters.
    2guy6is.jpg

Pretty little Marigold was his lieutenant, tirelessly steering at his command.
    14ah001.jpg

Elegant Elizabeth cheerily belittled the sea monster.
    108gtp3.jpg

The logical Elinor wondered how the sea monster could travel as fast as the ship.
    2nhjdjl.jpg

The good townsfolk, forever curious over Charlotte's growing brood, made it a point to do their morning workout below the hull of the pirate ship, citing its shade against the morning sun.
    242euma.jpg

They were, however, as kind as to help the children with their homework.
    2wrnrtj.jpg

Charlotte embarked on a passionate affair with Mortimer Goth. She also gave birth to Franklin's twin daughters; Fredrica and Frances.
    wi4r6g.jpg

Yet, her former lovers were not so eager to forget her. She begrudgingly accepted a date with Geoffery after he pestered her for the upteenth time.
    2v3ft5g.jpg

"I'm glad you finally agreed to come." Geoffery said with a thin smile. "I have something very important to talk with you."
    "So you said." she replied noncommittally.
    "I am more interested in how you are so fertile than the parentage of your offsprings." He said tersely.
    "You are wasting some valuable time." she smiled elusively.
    "Maybe, but as a detective I come to hear many weird things from the arcane circles"
    "Que sera sera. For now, keep your wife from sending her goons after me."
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    What a fun challenge! How are you going about finding suitors? Will it be 100 different men?
  • Options
    What a fun challenge! How are you going about finding suitors? Will it be 100 different men?

I'm still at the end of Gen 1 so that mate finding is not too hard at the moment. But I will have to shift to importing sims from the gallery for future generations.

I'm having it as in 100 children, not 100 men which would burn me out! With multiples I think I'd be able to do it with 80 men,

2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Chapter 4: Socialites at the Bar
    "In which Malcolm does some babysitting at the most unlikely of places..."

Marigold and Elizabeth were especially close growing up. Both girls had the social butterfly aspiration and took it up to themselves to explore the neighborhood.
    2ekt1jl.jpg
    Malcolm Landgraab was shocked when two little girls calmly came and sat at his bar one early afternoon.
    "Err...what are you doing here?" He recognized them instantly.
    "That's not polite. It should be 'What would you young ladies like?'" Elizabeth pouted.
    "We were doing some social skills practice," Marigold explained patiently. "And we were curious why all the posh people come here."
    "Does your mother know where you are?"
    The girls looked guilty.
    Resigned, Malcolm assigned himself the role of de-facto babysitter.
    lh3ih.jpg
    He ended up having a pretty good time as he taught them the latest dances. The girls were crestfallen when he warned them not to come again as this was a place for evil vampires who ate little girls.

Apart from her socialite endeavours, Marigold developed a love of fishing. She was mentored again by Alice Spencer-Kim who seem to have taken a fond liking for the girl o, or perhaps was more interested of gleaning information about her husband's two illegitimate offsprings.
    2q21qg5.jpg

Despite being estranged with their mother, Eric maintained a specially close relationship with his daughters, dropping into help them with their homework.
    24cs582.jpg

After completing a particular strenuous hour of homework, Elizabeth and Elinor take a twinnie selfie.
    j0yyqq.jpg

And it was time for the first birthday! Charlotte made a cake.
    2dv4aip.jpg

George surreptitiously puffed at the candles.
    28bbad1.jpg

And voila he was a teen!
    2w6baqq.jpg

Franklin's twins Frances and Fredrica became children. They took after their mother.
    Here is Frances.
    2rw8go9.jpg

And here is Fredrica.
    2r3cs21.jpg

Meanwhile Marigold ages up to a teen.
    295plxz.jpg
    14tle7l.jpg
    24ez51k.jpg
    George developed a passion for his guitar. But that is another story...

Spin-off!
    While it is pretty hard to write a 100 baby challenge with great depth, I wrote a oneshot standalone spin-off with George for the August Short story challenge. It is a bit darker than the original and I am NOT good with romance. Nevertheless, here it is!
    e6aate.jpg
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Wow, the twins look so much like Charlotte!
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    PlayerRac2PlayerRac2 Posts: 479 Member
    Loved the new update, all of the kids are looking stunning, the girls sure are crafty though :open_mouth:
    Great chap!!
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

14889982_1110333189061927_1949143727830044558_o.jpg
  • Options
    @haylz18: Glad to see you following :) The girls put on weight exponentially when they grew up though :neutral:
    @PlayerRac2 Thank you :) Yes the girls were pretty crafty. Marigold and Elinor were two of my favourites! They had so much character!
    2w35aaa.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    So much baby's! How isn't Charlotte exhausted? With the constant peeing from the pregnancy and crying from the baby's! This must be a really hard challenge! On what lifespan do you play?
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Just found this...sad it stopped...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    PixelChampionPixelChampion Posts: 50 Member
    This could have been really interesting if you kept going. Sorry to see it stopped!