Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it just me, or is 2015 going by SUPER fast?

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
I look up and we are already almost in August. Seems like just a few weeks ago, we were in January. -_-

Comments

• Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited July 2015
    I know, it seems so fast. :O Nothing spectacular happens too. :#
    Maybe this is one of those "important" year. <(")
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yep. I graduated last year, and now it's been more than a year since I entered the workforce (although I'm already on my second job). I think the routine of office life makes time skip by. :p

They also say that age affects your perception of time, so it'll only feel faster as you grow older. I kind of wish it went the other way, because 1 hour took forever as a kid, while a decade will zip by when I'm old.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I agree. It looks like yesterday was January for me.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Wait. We're in 2015?!
  • Options
    rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    it is going very fast this year :o
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I think time flew by pretty fast since I started working, as well. August is literally in like 2-3 days.

When I was a neet a year ago, it felt like every day dragged. All I did was play games and had like 0 sunlight because I didn't leave my house unless forced. :/ Everyday was the same, and time felt stagnant.
    Now that I have something to do, I want time to stop cause I'm not gonna get any younger than I am now, even though my face looks 12 ;_;
  • Options
    KerrrstinKerrrstin Posts: 79 Member
    It's definitely not just you thats for sure!
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    It does feel as if this year has gone very quickly! It's already over half over!

Won't be long before Autumn gets here. (Just another month or so, I believe)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    It's not going by fast enough
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    It's going way too fast. Please make it stop.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Could Ciri be the one moving time forward? :scream:
    ciri-feature.jpg
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    It was going by fast until the hot weather started and it's moving too slow now that I'm waiting for fall and winter.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    When you're older it feels like time passes by quicker, especially if you're more focused on things you do in daily life, I felt like this year only just started but nope, we're in August and I'm only a Teen XD But technically, this year is one of the longest years(excluding leap years)! This year, we got an extra SECOND, so it's longer than most years that aren't leap years, since the earth rotates every 365.25 days, and we follow that rule for each of our years, then this year would be one of the longest, or possibly the longest due to the extra SECOND we got!!!!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    Yes, it's flown by. Every year seems to go quicker. I can't believe it's only one more month of this season.
  • Options
    ashleyrosey06ashleyrosey06 Posts: 95 Member
    Seriously fast. I leave for college in 10 days! I feel like just yesterday it was January and I was like "oh yeahh, ive got plenty of time"... Nope.
    In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)
  • Options
    moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
    Seriously, like I'm in high school. When did that happen?
    Origin: moseekee