Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    edited September 2017
    Washing my dogs
    By the way @OhMyHemsworth it is so adorable and his name is so creative.Love it :33
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    Won a trophy and a gift certificate at a local car show today; I never win much of anything so it was a nice surprise :sweat_smile:
    q0UvwMZ.jpg

Also going to the Drive-in now to see IT finally
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Bought more Irn-Bru and even some chocolate bars from that UK store. And also learning that aloe vera is actually not bad in a drink.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    VromanceVromance Posts: 72 Member
    I logged onto my old youtube account and looked back at an old edit I made of a song I like (basically took out the rap part) and it got 4k views! I was totes surprised and happy. :blush:
    tumblr_oalut1nqGt1vzdforo4_r1_500.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2017
    Shopping for some fall clothes. SWEATER SEASON! Fall is the best fashion season, imo. It's actually cool enough now to wear sweaters so I'm like chilling in front of the (electric) fireplace wearing this cozy pretty new sweater. Went to Bath & Body Works too, so I also have this delightful smelling hot cocoa candle burning that I got there. And I'm just like very relaxed and happy now (I was very stressed earlier, so ending the day on a good note is good).
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I found a penny. :D
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    I get my hair cut.Yeah it does not look same as last year's but it still looks good.Maaaan ı love short hair....
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Finally having a homecooked meal again. Between a busted fridge and a brutal week (8 days, actually) at a work it's been a while since I've had anything homemade. I was going to make a few big pots of food last weekend so I could go through my brutal schedule at work and still have real food. But my fridge packing it in messed that up. Got a minifridge for now though until we figure out what to do about the full size. I was able to buy a roast yesterday and toss it in the slow cooker today and mmm.... I've missed food that doesn't come out of a box or from McDonalds.

Also that I have days off now. I was feeling like I lived at work...I had a few customers thinking I just lived there even. It really wasn't a bad week, although long. But I'm glad it's over and I can be somewhere and do something that's not work. :mrgreen: Also enjoying weekdays off for a change. I usually get weekends, and that's nice. But tomorrow is a cheap day at my favourite resturant, I can go there and dine in and enjoy my meal. I can watch the new survivor on Wednesday. Some days weekdays off are a really nice change.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I had a productive day and now have some hot chocolate. Overall great day.
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I found 11 cents today. :smiley: And it was sunny. I love the sun. :love:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Went for a hike with Hubby in the woods on state land today. The air smelled so piney fresh and earthy. It was a beautiful day for it, bright blue sky with no clouds, in the mid 60s F and just a light breeze. It was so quiet too, all we heard were a few woodpeckers, squirrels and a couple crows. I think my Native American roots were calling, I just wanted to lay down on a bed of leaves and pine needles to be lulled asleep by nature. :)
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Listening to a mix of Christmas jingles and Dragonforce.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    siriusblvcksiriusblvck Posts: 155 Member
    A video edit I worked hard on got a lot of recognition when I posted it on Instagram.
    2qu3r05.gif
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2017
    To sat on my couch with a duvet, my tea and read the forum with TS2 soundtrack. o:) I do this the most of the time when I have a bit of time.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Even more productive day today. Wrote a legacy chapter, an apocalypse chapter and the first chapter of my new story (and set up the site for that too).
  • Options
    SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    my kitty crawled into my robe to cuddle me <3
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    It's getting chilly where I live. Today I cleaned the bathroom, did laundry, made my bed (with flannel sheets and lots of warm blankets, vacuumed my room, and even watched a movie! I feel very good about all this, even though my desk and windowsill are messes, everything else is pretty good.
  • Options
    SodaGnomeSodaGnome Posts: 154 Member
    A ghost kissed me in sims
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Chili dogs for lunch. I Love me some chili dogs :yum:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    raybagginsraybaggins Posts: 30 New Member
    my dogs
  • Options
    kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    My students managed to learn the choreo I made. I had low hopes, but they did it. And they seemed to enjoy themselves.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2017
    To think that tomorrow it's the holidays for me.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Doing animations on Flipaclip. Though i messed up one i've been working on for a couple of days ;-;
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Yesterday, I felt sick. I woke up feeling, much better!
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/