Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    xGravityGirlxGravityGirl Posts: 225 Member
    The sun is finally out!
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    i rarely get to see the sunrise and the one going on right now is the prettiest one i've ever seen.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Just the whole day fell into place so nicely. A couple weeks ago I found the Sabrina the Teenage Witch complete series dvds at best buy but couldn't afford them. Forgot about them until I went in for something else today and actually had the money so I got that. I'm like really excited, I dunno why I never thought of looking for it to buy when I've been looking on Netflix and Hoopla and at the library with no luck but I honestly never even thought of buying it.

And then I was at the grocery store and found some like fancy schmancy ice cream for cheap so I grabbed 1, got to the till and it was like even cheaper still. So I got like 8 dollar ice cream for 50 cents lol... I ended up getting even more. And I got my favourite chicken wings like half off. So now I have this awesome night planned of binge watching Sabrina while pigging out on ice cream and wings. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    A highly amusing Skype conversation about a wedding between two monks.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    NISMO (Nissan) is broadcasting the Bathurst 12 Hours endurance race on YouTube. I've been watching it off and on all day.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Coming up with a great sandwich recipe. also vaping.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    The sun. And it was 72 outside today! <3:love::love:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    i did the splits to the ground with my left leg forward for the first time in 17 years.
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    My cute co-worker talked to me today and I didn't stutter once. *triumphant fists in the sky, accidentally punches a bird*

......I'm so awkward. :(
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    Not so much today, because today was really a pretty sucky day (well, it started out really suck after that it was just meh).

But for the week finding out that The OA has been renewed for a second season!!! I'm REALLY excited.

Also, I finally found rose gold hair dye in a boxed dye. I've wanted to dye my hair rose gold for a couple years now... but going to the salon and paying some crazy amount to be uncomfortable is not my thing (i'm just so anxious and awkward and ugh no, I'd rather do my hair myself at home alone). So I'm going to dye my hair tomorrow probably and I'm really excited (but trying not to get to excited because the last time I tried to dye my hair it didn't take. So I don't want to be dissappointed if this doesn't take either. But, I'm not doing well with not getting too excited XD).
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    I finally bought Get to Work and I love it!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Doing the sewing I needed to get done.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    After a busy week of work, today was finally the start of my weekend. I did nothing all day but work on my current papercraft project while watching videos on YouTube/listening to music. Was relaxing.
  • Options
    undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    My wonderful puppy and wonderful boo.
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Whenever my dog finishes eating, regardless of who is the one who actually filled her dish, she'll run all the way across the house to wherever I am and look at me panting happily, as if to say, "Guess what? I finished!!!"
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    edited February 2017
    Well, seeing these comments on puppers, my pup made me happy today! (as well as everyday <3 ) She's a short hair Chihuahua, so the winter months are harsh on her here in Canada, but we've been having gorgeous weather lately, so she's finally more down to exploring and going for short walks :D
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Waking up and realizing it's Saturday!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Except for a few items I need to throw out later today, I've decluttered my apartment. I'm very pleased with the results.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    That I finally got my Hogwarts robes today lol. Even if they are for the wrong house. I found this super cool gryffindor "blanket" with sleeves (it's defs a weird but amazing robe). And I got a Hogwarts t-shirt.

I sure am going to miss HMV but dang I love their going out of business sale. These cool things actually border on afforable.

I also found some CD's so in general I'm just really excited that they actually had stuff left at this location.

• Options
    RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
    I got a new pet guinea pig today. ;u ; The cutest thing!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2017
    Stumbled across a really awesome show called
    latest?cb=20130429001241
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Today I realized that I am not happy attending university, so I am planning on attending college after I finish my semester in April. The fact that I realized I wanted something else is what made me happy, even if it means a lot of work. :p
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    I got new pens! I now have a huge Sharpie set. ♥
  • Options
    That as of about an hour and a half ago, I'm off work for until 5pm on Thursday. It almost equals 4 days, lol, almost. But 3 full days and ahhhh I'm excited. I need a break. As much as i'm not super thrilled about losing hours, I'm also going to really enjoy a mini-vacation. And my hours pick up a bit next week and will probably go up to normal or more soon. So I'm not worried yet.
  • Options
    FairytalesFairytales Posts: 64 Member
    That I get to play Sims when I get home
    26394146969_b2752af22f_m.jpg