Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gameplay Ideas For Chocolate and Candy!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimalleyaileSimalleyaile Posts: 865 Member
    edited October 2017
    @FantiSci - I added your idea about Secret Lots, cause I thought it could be fun to play with a new lot we discover, and have lots of new things to interact with. These are ideas I mentioned in a Stuff Pack ideas thread, but I think they would need to come in a much bigger pack, such as a Game or Expansion Pack.

Chocolate Waterfalls the sims could actually drink, edible flowers they could pick - that would make them either euphorically happy, or intensely ill. Our sims could meet a zaney NPC character in the new Secret Lot who could not only help our sims increase the Confectionery Skill at a very high rate, could also unlock secret recipes, give our sims "special ingredients" to make fantastical candy with strange effects - like filling all their needs at once! (can only be made once the sim has MAXED the Skill!) He could also give us the Secret Recipe to No More Tooth Decay, or the Secret Never Get Fat Again Recipe. The Secret Lot could also grow the new harvestables that have been mentioned, including Sugar Cane, or a fantasy/made up Sugar Plant.

How 'bout we finally get an actual RAINBOW in the game, and every time a sim visits, there's a pot of gold at the end of it. Sometimes it's only $100, but sometimes it's $10, 000!

Flirting with the Zaney Character we meet there could give us an immediate Promotion in the Confectionery Career. He says, "Oooh, I like you soooo much, hang on" gets out his Hot Pink Phone to arrange a promotion with our boss.

Also, the crazy Candy Themed Clothes could be something He/She wears, and if you be-friend him/her, you'll unlock his outfit in CAS for your sim to wear. Maybe he comes with an AWESWOME HAT!

And if you woohoo with him/her in the Chocolate Waterfall, your sim becomes just like him/her - the outfit, maxed out the skill, knows all the secret recipes and has the ability to give sims in the Confectionery Career a promotion.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I was about to click on a different Thread, then I saw the word chocolate :p , NO contest :D
    I have wanted Sims to have a candy shop a long time now different from the bakery shop.
    But you just did all the work for them. All they have to do is Pach it in work is done.

CONFECTIONERY SHOP

I L O V E C H O C O L A T E <3<3 Y U M
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Ooo.. I love this idea. Defiantly up for the chocolate treats.
    BTW I'm hungry now. Lol
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Thanks @Stormsview - always lovely to meet a fellow simmer who loves chocolate! <3

Thanks @BMSO - I'm always ready for chocolate. :)
  • Options
    A Vending Machine with chocolates and candy, so we can use on any community lot, without the need for a NPC.