Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

download button not working?!?!?!

I tried to download the Nature's Wall Hook and I click the buy now button and nothing happens. My mom is having the same issue with her downloads. Anyone know what's happening? I've tried logging out and back in and I've tried different browsers and still nothing. :( Desperately hoping this gets fixed before Stones Throw Greenhouse comes up!! Ahhhh

Comments

• Options
    northman67northman67 Posts: 14 New Member
    I am having the same problem as well. just with the store downloads. I can download from the exchange no problem, just the store is where the problem is at.
  • Options
    CorndogmistressCorndogmistress Posts: 26 New Member
    @northman67 said:
    I am having the same problem as well. just with the store downloads. I can download from the exchange no problem, just the store is where the problem is at.

this sucks I really want to get the Stones Throw Greenhouse and i'm worried i'm not going to be able to x.x it's so lame they need to fix this asap!!
  • Options
    GyreboxGyrebox Posts: 29 New Member
    My buy now button is not working either. It was a bit of a hassle just to log in as well. I had to go to the make an account page and login through that page to even see the buy now button. I can still use ads but not no buying for me. I would also like to get that awesome greenhouse.
  • Options
    Hopefully this gets fixed soon :( but i'll watch ads until then
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, buy button not working for me either, which is annoying as I wanted the Daily Deal (Culinary Dreams Island Counter)

EDIT Tried logging out and in and now it won't log me back in. Annoying.
    Post edited by WaytoomanyUIDs on
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    > @WaytoomanyUIDs said:
    > Yeah, buy button not working for me either, which is annoying as I wanted the Daily Deal (Culinary Dreams Island Counter)
    >
    > EDIT Tried logging out and in and now it won't log me back in. Annoying.

I did contact an EA agent and they are in the process of fixing it. It's one of the servers that's causing the issue :(
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    I did contact an EA agent and they are in the process of fixing it. It's one of the servers that's causing the issue :(

That's good to hear. I hope they fix it quickly.

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    > @WaytoomanyUIDs said:
    > Corndogmistress wrote: »
    >
    > I did contact an EA agent and they are in the process of fixing it. It's one of the servers that's causing the issue :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's good to hear. I hope they fix it quickly.

he said it should be soon so hopefully before stones throw greenhouse lol
  • Options
    Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    edited June 2015
    Buy button won't work for me either. Not only that, takes forever to even log in. I tested it with different browsers and have the same issue. Hope they fix this soon. I wanted that goddess tee shirt that is on there right now. I hope this means there not taking down the store right now..im not even close to getting everything.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • Options
    Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    Just on a added note..at least the ads are working. If i were all of you, now is a great time to farm them for points. I am mad though, because im currently missing a deal on a woman's shirt (goddess shirt) right now and i really wanted it.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • Options
    > @Dimon6579 said:
    > Just on a added note..at least the ads are working. If i were all of you, now is a great time to farm them for points. I am mad though, because im currently missing a deal on a woman's shirt (goddess shirt) right now and i really wanted it.

i'm really hoping it's fixed soon the guy said it wouldn't be too long but you never know it may take a day. I'm wanting to get the greenhouse when it comes up so hopefully it's fixed soon. But yeah till then farm points lol
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    I bought Simpoints tonight to buy Sunlit Tides and gift, trust that it doesn't work when you want it to!
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    > @albanie said:
    > I bought Simpoints tonight to buy Sunlit Tides and gift, trust that it doesn't work when you want it to!
    of course lol why would it xD. I guess part of the issue is because everything is getting ready for adding stuff from E3
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited June 2015
    Server hamster:
    lSsfp3X.jpg
    Post edited by VGryphon on
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Cucumber_DipCucumber_Dip Posts: 99 Member
    It's nice that the ads are working, but I really wanted to buy stuff.
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    Same here @Cucumber_Dip
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    Looks like they fixed the problem. I just gots me the Business as Usual Bistro. Am planning on getting all the points venues :smile:
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    It appears that they were fixing Origin to display the expansions as a single Sims 3 tile.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    It sure fixes up a lot of clutter.