Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Perfect Patio!

AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
So I just spent almost half of my 15,000+ Simoleons on renovating my backyard in TS4. I did this all as I went along, no planning before building! Hope you enjoy these screenshots! WARNING: The word "new" will be used a lot! :joy: (Sorry the lighting is bad on some of the pics, but night is better to take pictures as it shows the lights illuminate)

A view from above of my pool, hottub, lights, and a glimpse of my patio.
hurk9g.png
The new grill, side view of the new counter, and the BBQ sauce decoration (once again sorry for lighting).
aaylw9.png
The table with an umbrella, new chairs, and a new, cool, illuminating chess horse! (there is a chess piece as well, idk what you call it though)
krqec.png
On the far left is the new bar along with new stools, a cooler from Outdoor Retreat, the other chess piece, and a bench from the base game.
2e3mm55.png
One of the new hottubs, one set of the new shrubs, and two rectangle-light-thingys in the background.
24nlfn6.png
And finally a look at the new wicker couch and chair, a new glass table with a new candle on top of it and the rest I've shown you already!
e7gdxj.png

I hope you like my Perfect Patio :)

>>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<

Comments

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Very nice!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I like how you added the new gate and fence to the front of the pool.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited June 2015
    Your Perfect Patio stuff pack themed patio is very nice! :) The new items look very nice how you have used them in the patio! Your sims will enjoy spending time outdoors on the patio, enjoying cooking on the BBQ and dining at the umbrella covered table , sitting on the stools have a drink from the bar and enjoying sitting chatting on the new sofa seats. It looks nice how you have placed the chess pieces either sides of the gate leading to the pool, and the plant hedging looks nice on the edges of the hot tub.
    It is a very nice patio. Thankyou for sharing the pictures with us :)
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    Looks good!
  • Options
    @ferret9005 @catloverplayer @rosemow @simmey1 Thank you all for such nice comments and I hope you have a good weekend or are having one now! :)
  • Options
    *bump*
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I love the new renovation! :) Great photos!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I love the new renovation! :) Great photos!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Shellbug12Shellbug12 Posts: 19 Member
    finally updated my game... even repaired it.... even bought the new stuff pack with the hot tubs..... made my family.. bought the house to live in and guess what???

My sims are no where to be found. .. their pictures are missing on the side nothing. Time runs but my sims are gone. I can't even click on anything to make them appear. Someone please help me. The only thing I can see is the house I bought and the bar at the bottom. Nothing else. No small sim heads nothing.

Someone please help me I'm sitting here just staring at my screen watching time go by and my sims are no where. I have no options to even choose a sim ugh
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Shellbug12 wrote: »
    finally updated my game... even repaired it.... even bought the new stuff pack with the hot tubs..... made my family.. bought the house to live in and guess what???

My sims are no where to be found. .. their pictures are missing on the side nothing. Time runs but my sims are gone. I can't even click on anything to make them appear. Someone please help me. The only thing I can see is the house I bought and the bar at the bottom. Nothing else. No small sim heads nothing.

Someone please help me I'm sitting here just staring at my screen watching time go by and my sims are no where. I have no options to even choose a sim ugh
    I'm sorry to hear that but I'm confused. Um, why are you posting that on this picture story about my patio renovation? I would copy and paste what you said and post it on a brand new discussion in the "Sims 4 Bugs and Issues" category. Unless there's a reason you posted here, I'd do that :)
  • Options
    AnnabelleAnnabelle Posts: 248 Member
    Beautiful! I love the colours :) can I jump through my screen and live there, too? :D
  • Options
    Annabelle wrote: »
    Beautiful! I love the colours :) can I jump through my screen and live there, too? :D

Thanks! I tried to keep the same color theme and luckily the objects that came with the pack could be matched. And I know the feeling, the house that I made them is a house I wouldn't mind living in!