Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Yandere Challenge

SimLover48702SimLover48702 Posts: 153 Member
Backstory

A Yandere is someone who is lovestruck, and gets jealous of the other who want the same person they do. They go into a case of insanity, and sometimes, a killing spree. Anyone who looks at your Senpai will face the consequences.

Objective

Kill everyone in 'Senpai's' contacts. Your sim is very jealous and wants 'Senpai' to themself. Then lock Senpai in your basement and Woohoo with them.
Setting Up

1. Create a Sim, they can be any gender, YA+, a supernatural if you would like, and any traits and aspriation. However, they should have Hopeless Romantic and Evil as two of their traits.
2. You can set the sim in any town, and in any lot or house of your choosing.
3. Time to pick a Romantic Interest! You may pick any NPC Townie of your choosing and build a romance with them, but you cannot be their boyfriend/girlfriend YET. Just a Romantic Interest. :)
4. Move in your 'Senpai' and look through their contacts, this is where it get interesting.

Rules

1. No cheats, at all. You may only use them to reset a sim, etc. But no 'motherlode' or anything like that.
2. Be creative! Download mods to use to make many ways to kill your victims. After all, they don't deserve 'Senpai'!
3. You can have kids with 'Senpai' or other NPC Townies.
4. Don't get caught killing, you'll go to jail, and we don't want 'Senpai' thinking we're out of our right minds!

Scoring

Positive
+10 for every kill without getting caught.
+5 for each different death as it is introduced.
+5 for each death.
+5 for each Woohoo with Senpai.

Negative
-10 for each kill that you get caught
-5 if 'Senpai' or your sim dies before every sim in the contacts is dead, or before you can woohoo.
-5 for each death plan failed(ex. Grim Reaper lets them live, what you planned didn't kill the sim).

Optional
Mods! Mods are a great way to enhance your gaming experience. Here are a few recommendations for this challenge:

modthesims.info/d/402950 - Weapons System. This provides guns for your sims with a variety of options to shoot sims. Be careful, you don't want to get caught!

nraas.wikispaces.com/Dexter+The+Bear - Dexter is a clone of the Sims 3 bear that allows you to kill sims in a variety of ways.

modthesims.info/d/498188 - Death Note allows you to write in the Death Note book, so you can write any sim's name and the cause of their death, and it will happen.

You could also spend some SimPoints on the store and get the Voodoo Doll to torture your victims.

There is your challenge. Are you willing to take it up? Let me know how it goes for you in the comments.

( Credit to LovelySimmer3 for lending me the idea :) )
tumblr_mub46s5VJ51so0aeto1_500.gif
Post edited by SimLover48702 on

Comments

• Options
    LovleySimmer3LovleySimmer3 Posts: 11 New Member
    I love you too, bbu.
  • Options
    > @LovleySimmer3 said:
    > I love you too, bbu.

Thanks for the idea :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I also wanted to mention I will be adapting this to Sims 4 as well for those of you who wouldn't like to play it on 3!
    Post edited by SimLover48702 on
  • Options
    LovleySimmer3LovleySimmer3 Posts: 11 New Member
    bumpity bump bumpity bump bump
  • Options
    elinandersson98elinandersson98 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am going to play this tomorrow after school ^^ I love yandere ( not in real life of course ) so this will be super fun for me =) But i have a question , what about if senpai had a family ? should i kill them too or just live them alone ? i am kind of quastioning myself if i will kill them or not =/
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    I'm not doing a challenge persay, but I am writing a Sims 3 story with a yandere as the main character, which is located here. I only had the Dexter the Bear mod and didn't know about the other killing mods you have linked, and I think those will be quite useful for this story, so I'll have to go grab them! Thanks so much for the heads up!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    I am going to play this tomorrow after school ^^ I love yandere ( not in real life of course ) so this will be super fun for me =) But i have a question , what about if senpai had a family ? should i kill them too or just live them alone ? i am kind of quastioning myself if i will kill them or not =/

the family is optional, we just want all the people who are not related, so he can't fall in love with them