Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New build...

RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
Clearly while building I was off in my own little world because I clearly didn't bother to leave the catalog..

05-29-15_9-44nbspPM_zps5bbwttcx.png
I have such an issue with windows, I never know if I have enough so I add more until it looks decent lol.
05-29-15_9-45nbspPM_zpsdu8opz29.png
05-29-15_9-45nbspPM-2_zpsoruhjfen.png
05-29-15_9-46nbspPM_zpshchgcpzt.png
The children would of course be spoiled.
05-29-15_9-46nbspPM-2_zps6ubkccll.png
05-29-15_9-47nbspPM_zpshocfsyzf.png
05-29-15_9-47nbspPM-4_zpsr15wbdqk.png
Second floor is kind of empty but you really could fill those spots in with rooms, I don't know why but there is a shadow over the stairs coming from a wall that isn't there. I tested the house and it doesn't prevent sims from going up it's just meh.
05-29-15_9-48nbspPM_zpshz0inzvf.png
Home library, second bathroom and balcony, I could have put the computers in the library but I put one on the top second and bottom floor instead.
05-29-15_9-47nbspPM-2_zpswvtcsx0m.png
05-29-15_9-50nbspPM_zpsqazjtcym.png.html
05-29-15_9-50nbspPM_zpsqazjtcym.png
05-29-15_9-50nbspPM-2_zpsidl815dh.png
05-29-15_9-50nbspPM-3_zpsgvaog5ql.png
05-29-15_9-49nbspPM_zps3c14dxzs.png
05-29-15_9-59nbspPM_zpskh9jd449.png
I moved the work out equipment here instead, and put a game mat up in the kid's play area.
Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The upper balcony is very nice. Sims will enjoy playing chess on the table there, whilst looking out at the outdoors views. The fish water fountain feature at the front of the home is very nice! The lavender plants either side of the water and the rocks near the base of the tree add nice looks to the area. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The children will have fun playing with the toys in their bedrooms and the play area. The pink and the blue colour scheme of the kids bedrooms looks nice. The unicorn and dragon toys look very cute in the rooms! The pink and blue lamps are nice touches on the bedside tables. Very nice study, music/art and gym corner nooks! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst listening to another sim playing the violin. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and looking at the sunny sight of the sunflowers picture on the study wall. They will like using the treadmill to keep fit. Very nice library room! It looks nice how you have placed the knight between the bookcases. It looks great how you have created walls of bookcases. Sims will enjoy taking a book from the bookcase to read in the sunshine on the seat bench on the outdoors balcony patio. The green colour scheme of the dining and bar counter area looks nice. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains in these areas. The birds on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst sitting at the dining table enjoying eating a meal. It looks nice how you have placed dining seats both on the sides and at the ends of the table. The patterned floor rug under the table adds a nice look in the room. They will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar after their meals. Very nice kitchen. The island workbench counter is great, and the knife block, fruit bowl and condiments are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The lantern type lights look pretty. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in the living room, watching TV or chatting together. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano whilst sitting there. The coat stand is a homely touch beside the front door. The basement pool and gym level is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming, or keeping fit using the gym equipment there. The blue and white colour scheme of the room looks nice. Sims will enjoy watching programs on the large screen TV whilst swimming, training , or sitting poolside on the seats there!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @rosemow

Thank you Rose, you always have nice things to say :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    startingsomethingstartingsomething Posts: 21 New Member
    Cool build. Personally I love lots of windows as it lets in more natural light.
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
  • Options
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png