Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ONLY 12 NEW ITEMS IN BUY MODE FOR THE NEW STUFF PACK?!?

Comments

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I don't really like anything in this stuff pack except the hair, so I probably wont buy this on release day. Fair price though in my opinion. :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited May 2015
    There's a sufficient amount of CAS content, but the amount of stuff in Build mode is underwhelming. :(

I'm also disappointed that kids don't get any new CAS content.

EDIT: I did some calculations and each item (CAS and Build) is about 23 cents each. :/
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2015
    Gruffman wrote: »
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    Well, that explains why it's only ten bucks.

Of all the things they could patch in, they have to sell twelve measly items.

Oh, but this is EA we're talking about. Not surprising.

You realize those twelve things are only the buy mode objects, right? There are clothes, hair and make up. So more than 'twelve measly items'.

Why bother with logic ...

Lol!

Thank you @ShadyPro !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think the fountain and the buffet table are going to be one of my favorite new objects in the game now like the cooler that came with outdoor retreat. I love that my sims can get drinks and food out of the cooler.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    I rather buy my characters outfits for Ragnarok 2. So thanks EA, I can get a new outfit with some change left over. What I saw was not worth 10 dollars. I mean the gameplay objects won't make original gameplay.. Just party stuff. I never do parties or dates in Sims 4. <.< I already spent 30 dollars yesterday on Ragnarok 2...lol.

I would be more interested in real game play not a fan of parties. Not a fan of dating in Sims 4. Always make my couples right from the start.

And the clothes don't impress me.
  • Options
    Jacke1012Jacke1012 Posts: 118 Member
    There are a 40 create a sim items.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Jacke1012Jacke1012 Posts: 118 Member
    I think the fountain and the buffet table are going to be one of my favorite new objects in the game now like the cooler that came with outdoor retreat. I love that my sims can get drinks and food out of the cooler.
    I agree I think that is the main part or this stuff pack.

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    hurfrhurfr Posts: 143 Member
    Well the price justifies the content tbh.

How often will these be released? Will they release them more regularly with different themes?
  • Options
    HeyYoDiscoNickHeyYoDiscoNick Posts: 463 Member
    hurfr wrote: »
    Well the price justifies the content tbh.

How often will these be released? Will they release them more regularly with different themes?

Yep! Stuff packs always center around a different theme. Because of the low price and the fact that they are released so regularly, I never get upset if one has a theme that's "not for me." SPs are like buses: if you miss one you can just as easily wait and catch another.

If there are no new types of packs or an online store to be announced, it looks like we'll be seeing new content releases every 2-3 months. I think it's safe to assume that the next release should be GP 2 (July/August), then EP 2 (Oct/Nov), and finally the next SP (Jan/Feb).
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Just found out Sims 4 stuff packs are cheaper, I feel a bit better about the pack now.
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    edited May 2015
    EDIT: Editing my entiiiiiire post to say that I think this pack needed to come out after more Sim-to-Sim interactions were added/improved upon and parties (and party-related NPCs) were tinkered. :V
    Post edited by mizuru007 on
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited May 2015
    I think with all the clothes, hair, jewelry, and make-up, it's worth $9.99. I counted 52 items in that list of stuff, along with the party objects that I just named; that's less than $.020 cents per item. So no, it's not a rip off b/c it's quite a bit of stuff. At least in my opinion. It's certainly worth the added interactions...whatever that might be. I haven't seen what they are, but I don't really care. It's just really nice to have some more things added to the game since I consider it so sparse.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    T_MMYT_MMY Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2015
    deleted
    Post edited by T_MMY on
    tumblr_mhn2vkvrd51rkae8go1_500_by_yeruie-d5z2mq4.gif
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    There's also the recipes and new Singles Party type.
  • Options
    Sims4Player223Sims4Player223 Posts: 55 Member
    ☺️☺️☺️
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I noticed that too, not much furnish items to give your sim's houses that luxury look. A facny jacuzzi or better bed or tubs would of been nice.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    I noticed that too, not much furnish items to give your sim's houses that luxury look. A facny jacuzzi or better bed or tubs would of been nice.
    I can bet you that if they'd added a hot tub and nice beds, people would have jumped right on top of this pack.
  • Options
    I think with all the clothes, hair, jewelry, and make-up, it's worth $9.99. I counted 52 items in that list of stuff, along with the party objects that I just named; that's less than $.020 cents per item. So no, it's not a rip off b/c it's quite a bit of stuff. At least in my opinion. It's certainly worth the added interactions...whatever that might be. I haven't seen what they are, but I don't really care. It's just really nice to have some more things added to the game since I consider it so sparse.

On top of that, there is new Recipes for Food and Drinks, plus there's also a new Party Theme for Singles.
    In The Sims 3 days, they would have charged $10 for the Fountain and Buffet Table alone.
  • Options
    Why are people complaining? Seriously? Don't be it. It's an optional DLC. I don't know why people think they have to purchase it.... you don't! There's no need to complain.

Haven't people been saying that since Sims 4 came out?

Ever since the Sims came out.

"Oh I HATE Magic :(:(:(" - Someone who bought Makin Magic and Supernatural
    "I'm not really a fan of pets" - Someone who bough all the pets game because they liked a few items.

and then they will say

"I WISH EA would release content I like so that I don't have to buy EP's I don't like"

Like how many people on here complain about Katy Perry Sweet Treats and yet no one forced them to buy it, yet a lot of people did.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    EA has made it very easy for me to walk away from this without a second thought. There is not even one CAS item or object that that makes me feel like I'd care whether or not it was in my game. Bland and boring.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    huh I counted all those in the pictures thats been floating around.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    edited May 2015
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-979rQbfrC8I/VVdoXnKymgI/AAAAAAAABMA/roonzEN-5W0/w716-h220-no/tumblr_noau3kga6E1sh6xelo5_r1_1280.jpg[/img]

tumblr_noau3kga6E1sh6xelo4_r1_1280.jpg

here are some images from the game luxury stuff pack.
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Wait so the Singles parties have been confirmed?
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Wait so the Singles parties have been confirmed?

That's what I was wondering. I thought that was nothing but a wish on some Simmers' part. We *do* have new parties in the patch - but not *those* new parties.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Well, that explains why it's only ten bucks.

Of all the things they could patch in, they have to sell twelve measly items.

Oh, but this is EA we're talking about. Not surprising.

It's more than 12. The curtains in the screen shot aren't in the OP's picture. Neither are the hair and clothes.