Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legendary Legacy COMPLETED!!

I'm so excited about finishing this achievement that I HAD to share!!! I acquired the Legendary Legacy (play a household for 100 generations or more) Achievement last night B) please excuse the quality of my image. I'm not good with computers and taking photos LOL

sims4LL.png_zps0jf5ot7y.jpeg

please feel free to "comment" and "like"!! :)

Comments

• Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    That's so awesome!!!!!!
    Wow o.o
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    KlrSimsKlrSims Posts: 185 Member
    Thank You :) it took me like two months! lol
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow! :o I never make it passed the 3rd generation. How long did it take you?

nm you already answered, lol.
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    I'm curious,how long did it take you to get to 100 generations? And congrats! :o
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    Woah! I don't think I've ever pass 10 generations in any of my sims game and I've been playing it a very loooong time.

Good job! :cookie: for you.
  • Options
    took me about two months. If you want to try it yourself, I advise to make it go faster using the "adoption" feature on the sims home computer. makes it easier and faster!
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    KlrSims wrote: »
    Thank You :) it took me like two months! lol

Wow! How'd you do it without getting bored of a family?
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    I did get quite bored at times LOL so I would watch or listen to a good movie while I worked on it :smiley:
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Good job! I think you might be the first person on here to complete it. :)
  • Options
    Astro wrote: »
    Good job! I think you might be the first person on here to complete it. :)

I noticed another post that someone asked but no one has said they completed it yet. thanks! I never thought 100 would be so hard to reach LOL!
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Do you have to keep them on the same lot or can you move them around for this achievement? I'm nowhere near it, but was wondering. Does your family tree show all the way back to the founder(s)?
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Do you have to keep them on the same lot or can you move them around for this achievement? I'm nowhere near it, but was wondering. Does your family tree show all the way back to the founder(s)?

GREAT QUESTION! you must keep them on the same lot and you cannot enter Create A Sim!!! I WIPES OUT all your work!! I got to like generation 18(ish) when I went into CAS and moved to a new lot and it wiped it out!!!! No sadly it doesn't show more then 4 maybe 5 generations...after that it's like they don't recognize them as a family member.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member

GREAT QUESTION! you must keep them on the same lot and you cannot enter Create A Sim!!! I WIPES OUT all your work!! I got to like generation 18(ish) when I went into CAS and moved to a new lot and it wiped it out!!!! No sadly it doesn't show more then 4 maybe 5 generations...after that it's like they don't recognize them as a family member.

Oh wow...there's no way I could ever complete it then :D I'm in CAS constantly with my sims! Congrats on completing it!!! I really didn't think anyone would be able to :)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited May 2015

Thanks, that's super helpful! I've always wondered that. How are you able to tell your achievement is still working after your family tree gets pruned? Is there somewhere you can check achievement progress?

Wait, you can't go into CAS at all? Like not even to change clothes? :'(
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options

Thanks, that's super helpful! I've always wondered that. How are you able to tell your achievement is still working after your family tree gets pruned? Is there somewhere you can check achievement progress?

Wait, you can't go into CAS at all? Like not even to change clothes? :'(

there's another achievement that you have to get to 26 generations that keeps count. After that, I didn't find a way to keep count. I just crossed my fingers that my work wasn't for nothing LOL! no sadly, everytime I went into CAS it wiped out my progress. it's probably a glitch but as long as you don't move households or enter CAS you can do it! what i found DOESNT AFFECT your progress is when: I went with my sims to work and "visited" different lots and had my sims get married (and did the moving in thing) and it didn't wipe out my progress.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,636 Member
    I had no real concept of this achievement. I made the silly assumption that anytime the word Legacy was mentioned, it was in reference to the Legacy Challenge. Congratulations on your achievement! That is truly awesome.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm going to try this. I've been doing CAS challenges and 10 minute build challenges to keep from dying of boredom but I have one family that's about in its 5th or 6th generation right now so I'm half way through the 10 generations achievement. At some point I'll reach 100 XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    Awesome! I've never gotten past the third gen.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Congrats! :)
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Thank You guys :smiley: I'm working on the 10 generations in 10 different households now i'll post once I've completed but probably wont be for at least a few weeks to a month. HAPPY SIMMING!!!!
  • Options
    Jacke1012Jacke1012 Posts: 118 Member
    Congrats by the way long was the life span set on?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    kiwiboy18kiwiboy18 Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow congrats :) that must have taken serious patience haha
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    Congrats! That is definitely an amazing thing to achieve!! I'll never achieve this, due to CAS issue, :/
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    monkeypants1monkeypants1 Posts: 320 Member
    Congrats. I'm impressed. I'd never be able to stick to this considering that I'm addicted to tinkering with my sims in CAS and bouncing between households, lol.
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Congrats :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top