Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Alien Baby Challenge!

I created this challenge back in March. I had to revise the challenge after the April patch which literally did away with male pregnancy by alien women and even more rare male pregnancies by abduction. The challenge is now working again thanks to a very talented lady on these forums, Cyph86, who created some mods to get back the alien gameplay lots of us wanted. Please read my revised rules on my blog at:

100 Alien Baby Challenge! Is BACK!!

What this is:

This is a twist on a popular challenge, "OFFICIAL" THE SIMS 4 100 BABY CHALLENGE [OR & GTW UPDATE]. Like I said, I gave it a twist, which I've been thinking about since my husband started playing Get to Work.

What's the twist:

Like the title says, your Sim must be a male sim!!! That's right, you must have those alien babies as a man! The original 100 Baby Challenge and updates always refer to the starting sim as a female, being a man definitely makes the challenge more difficult! Get abducted by aliens and start populating our sim planet with an alien horde!! Or the next best thing, hunt down an alien female and get pregnant with her alien spawn!

You can find more about this challenge on my channel at:
100 Alien Baby Challenge - Pt 1 or the explanation of the revised rules at: The Sims 4: Get to Work - 100 Alien Baby Challenge Pt 4- It's BACK!

See my blog for more details and updated rules.

Thanks Myaa Sim

Comments