Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think about my new house?

MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
Hi there,

I've made a relatively big house and it's the first one I've made on TS4. I was hoping that my fellow builders could give me some feedback and if there are anyone willing to playtest it for me, that would be super! B)

Also, I'm trying not to upload too many pictures on here. If you want to have a better look of the lot, please download it from the gallery (which I would highly recommend).

My username is Speggyopq, feel free to add me too!

nvp090.png
Front

a2vlfq.png
Front

11uxpcl.png
Back

xoqkva.png
Living Room

15mlnya.png
Kitchen

I have also uploaded some of the individual rooms from this house. Check out my page: Speggyopq

Comments

• Options
    melissa_simmelissa_sim Posts: 50 Member
    edited April 2015
    I love the color scheme. It fits nicely with the exterior. I also love the landscaping. I never have room for landscaping since I make the rooms too big. :p
  • Options
    ToxicBlueToxicBlue Posts: 66 Member
    Hey I love the style of this build! It reminds me of the pre-mades in strangetown in the sims 2! Looks great, keep it up! :)
    Untitled%202_zps45hg4xod.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks guys for taking the time. :)

I'm playtesting the house right now and it's great!

It takes approx 30 sims minutes to walk and cover the whole (generally) house. Is that too long?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and rocks in the front and back areas of the home! The windows look very nice how you have placed them in the build. Very nice roof covered front porchway. The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. The backyard area is very nice! Nice back patio sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the seats there, enjoying the sunshine and the nice sight of the flowers and plants. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice. Nice armchairs window sitting area for sims to enjoy having a chat with the sunshine coming in. The candles are a nice touch between the chairs. The bookcase alcove is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas, for sims to enjoy sitting warming up near the fireplace and reading a book. The candles on the fireplace ledge and the plant on the coffee table are nice touches in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the island sink and bar stool counter is great! Nice stone wall textured stove alcove. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowls are nice home touches on the counters. The texture of the floor looks nice. Nice dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals at the table.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @rosemow!

YOU'RE nice!