Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FEEDBACK on Get to Work: Tell us what you think

1394041424345...Next

Comments

• Options
    frm242frm242 Posts: 1 New Member
    Please make an expansion pack like Sims 3 World Adventures. I really loved those traditional Chinese and Arabic outfits and items, and exploring unique Chinese and Egyptian places.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    I just started back at retail after a long time and hope the patches would have fixed it, but it's only got worse. Customers just stand around chatting still, employees standing around despite high skills, promotions and set tasks etc.

Customers enjoy walking into the store at first then all walking out around the back of the shop! uhhhh
    CBoPm4Y.png

Such a pain when they do that!
  • Options
    rainbovvsushirainbovvsushi Posts: 4 New Member
    While playing Get To Work, I enjoyed the doctor and scientist careers, the detective was fine, but the shops. I never make shops in my game, because the system is flawed.
    I also tried to make aliens back then and they were also... lacking. Maybe without shops there would be more place for polishing the other features.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    we need more jobs and some active part time jobs. All in all the GTW aspect of the game needs more detail. Customers talk while they shop for way too long, employees dont do there job most of the time and Id like it if we could get a sewing machine or clay making back in order to make shops that have a reason to be there. I don't understand the point of opening a clothing shop if sims can just change into any cloths right from home.
  • Options
    SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    I love get to work especially the medical career but I do think there's more opportunity to improve, it would be nice if we had a bigger selection of interactive jobs also minor glitches in each career bring the pack value down in my opinion because some careers are almost unplayable.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    am loving it i love owning a shop clothely one is fun plus police every interesting so far lol first at police almost got innocent arrested end up being wrong one found out was teen girl almost lost the job thankfully kept going she was first person for the tip. wired..
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I still like GTW even though I find the tasks repetitive. The doctor and detective careers are my favourite. It would be nice to be able to visit a medical clinic, like we are now able to with the veterinarian for cats & dogs.
  • Options
    tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Want a more friendlier Sims Community?
    Checkout - 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    There members have less rules to follow,
    and they can discuss topics that are shunned elsewhere!

Stop advertising this forum! You've posted the exact same thing 4 times already!
  • Options
    mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    I love get to work, more professions please.
  • Options
    LunajaguarLunajaguar Posts: 3 New Member
    I have really enjoyed Get to Work features. I have played a sim who had Romance aspiration and signed up for the Detective career. I didn't realize at the time that it meant police detective, I was thinking private detective :D anyway, he had maybe four girlfriends, one was a fellow police employee, and she turned out to be an alien. Then he went to the gym and picked up a workout instructor who also turned out to be an alien. Not surprisingly (but maybe it should have been) he was then abducted by the aliens and soon after had an alien baby. (He had no telescopes or anything... just alien lovers ;) )

By the time he finished his Romance aspiration and got Player attribute the baby was a child. He is really enjoying being a single father, I think, and now has less interest in picking everyone up (he still has the alien police gf and trainer bf and a couple other girlfriends though, and became "Just Good Friends" with the rest, especially the married ones). Little Gort (as he named the alien baby) is growing up very well and disguises himself as human most of the time :)
  • Options
    PoppyRichardsPoppyRichards Posts: 1,466 Member
    I am loving the dogs from cats and dogs (haven't played a family with a cat yet) - one thing I think you should definitely do is allow one of the "responsibilities" of butlers to be "Care for pets" :)
    2dl3asp.jpg
  • Options
    MintiSimbleMintiSimble Posts: 20 Member
    Get to work is a nice thing to play with, and I find myself using the items that come with it a lot, but some of the tasks can get VERY repetitive...
  • Options
    PhoenixxPhoenixx Posts: 21 Member
    I have a question. First time actually playing this expansion, I'm doing a Rags to Riches challenge. My sim set up her store, however, when she closes the store, sims will still come in and play around, get into fights and use the toilet. I thought if the store was closed, sims couldn't enter the store anymore. Is this working as intended? I've seen dozens of Let's Plays where sims will leave the store once the owner closes it, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.
  • Options
    PhoenixxPhoenixx Posts: 21 Member
    Not sure how to edit my post above, but here is a picture:

http : //i67.tinypic . com/24cyzci.png
  • Options
    MusicnaeMusicnae Posts: 1 New Member
    I love the game! The outfits and new careers are awesome! My only issue would be the fact that you can only control one sim at once (which is part of the base game too). I’d prefer to be able to jump back and forth like sims 3.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top