Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GTW sale at best buy

GTW is on Sale at BestBuy For $29.99 in the US.

Comments

• Options
    maxout122maxout122 Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm sorry I couldn't post a link but if you go to bestbuy.com and look up the sims 4 get to work it'll be there.
  • Options
    AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    THANK YOU! I needed this. I will pay $30 for it! I LOVE YOU B)
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Omg! And I thoight £25 from Amazon UK was cheap :) good luck
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited March 2015
    Awesome! I ordered it within the last week so I called and they refunded me the 10 dollars because of the price match guarantee :)
  • Options
    fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Thank you!!!! I tweeted it at simsvip to spread the word I hope this last till Tuesday!
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Link for those who need it. The price was too good of a discount to pass up, and I usually buy my games digital.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    BlueStreetBlueStreet Posts: 174 Member
    yeah i'd like to say to origin hello. We are paying more and we don't even get to preload this time... Feeling very foolish here again.
  • Options
    1423smile1423smile Posts: 118 Member
    Oh my gosh this is great! Does anyone know how long the offer will last for?
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @maxout122 - thanks for posting this. So it'll be a physical copy?
  • Options
    maxout122maxout122 Posts: 8 New Member
    Yes it's a physical copy. I believe the sale ends April 4th.
  • Options
    1423smile1423smile Posts: 118 Member
    That's amazing omg yay ! :#
  • Options
    Dizzykitty0922Dizzykitty0922 Posts: 16 New Member
    thanks for the info. who doesn't want to save $10? and i will go to pick it up so i won't have to pay for shipping either
  • Options
    Mouse1996Mouse1996 Posts: 269 Member
    Be sure to use your Best Buy points if you have them, get it even cheaper or perhaps free. Thanks OP and sis(poisonedsodapop) for bringing this to my attention. I so can't wait to play this expansion.
    ed_zpsyclgaymk.gif
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Pity I can't use a physical copy, because the DVD player on my PC refuses to open up for me...plus, even with the discount, I *still* can't afford it. I guess I'm stuck with digital (Needless to say, I did not win the lottery...again...*sigh*)
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    O wow! Thanks so much for sharing the news. Just canceled with Walmart and pre ordered with BB :) 10 dollars cheaper and free one day shipping to boot! YAY!
  • Options
    O wow! Thanks so much for sharing the news. Just canceled with Walmart and pre ordered with BB :) 10 dollars cheaper and free one day shipping to boot! YAY!

Wait, how did you get free one day shipping? Mine wants 27 bucks for one day. Or I can have two day for free. I went two day. but I get it april 1st :(
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
  • Options
    angelampalazzoangelampalazzo Posts: 5 New Member
    I bought it yesterday for 32.00 at best buy because I'm a gamers club member. i just contacted customer service and they refunded me like 8 bucks. So now I only paid 24.00 for it. Ahhh gotta love sales! Picking mine up in store on tuesday!
  • Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    I just took the free shipping. It said I would have it on 4-1 thats the day after release right?
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I might as well stick with Origin. Too lazy to cancel and the money I pre ordered with was left over bday money anyways. Great deal for those in the US! :) I was wondering when someone was going to throw out a good deal... Took them long enough. haha
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    TuzoTuzo Posts: 56 Member
    Thanks for the heads up! I was gonna purchase it on Origin, but I couldn't pass up saving the $10
  • Options
    I just took the free shipping. It said I would have it on 4-1 thats the day after release right?
    oh never mind. I thought you meant the day of release. same for me. it said I could pay $20 something for day of release.
    eqnxTFN.jpg
  • Options
    YB2000YB2000 Posts: 62 New Member
    So bad, I've just pre-ordered it on Origin.
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    Pity I can't use a physical copy, because the DVD player on my PC refuses to open up for me...plus, even with the discount, I *still* can't afford it. I guess I'm stuck with digital (Needless to say, I did not win the lottery...again...*sigh*)

I'm 95% sure that you can put the serial code number that comes with the physical copy into your origin account and download it through origin, so you can still buy it on sale and download it digitally. :)
  • Options
    tinaestelletinaestelle Posts: 201 Member
    YAAAAA! Just ordered it! So excited.
  • Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    thanks for the info. who doesn't want to save $10? and i will go to pick it up so i won't have to pay for shipping either

*raises hand*

I'd rather spend the extra $10 for the convenience of not having to wait until Tuesday at 10am when Best Buy opens. Especially considering that I'm going to purchase my digital copy with an Amazon gift card I have, so I won't have to pay out of pocket for the Best Buy copy, and can actually play right at midnight.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif