Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sensation Sims Magazine: Blogger's Thread - Issue 3 big debate posted!

EliEli Posts: 725 Member
r0xueq.jpg

Hey everyone!

I’m Eli the new blogger for Sensation Sims magazine. Most of you simmers will have heard of this highly popular and long-running magazine and most of you will have heard that it is making a come-back after nearly two years being closed. I am extremely excited to be a part of it, especially given the role I am playing is a new one to the magazine!

So you may be asking, “what is exactly does a blogger at Sensation do?” Well, my role at Sensation is to ensure that you, the community, get involved as much as possible! I’ll be doing this through fun and interesting features/articles such as the Community Feature, The big Debate and even through an Aunt Eli agony aunt page!

Sound fun right?

This thread is the key place to be to get involved in some of the articles mentioned above or to contribute to the magazine in some way. Further details of the articles are listed below with instructions on how to contribute.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

- Eli

PREVIOUS MAGAZINE ISSUES

2isfwvl.jpg 11rptmw.jpg1zbt1eg.jpg21jyotu.jpg16gmyl1.jpg2zftsnl.jpgm9oif5.jpgabqptk.jpg295tl6d.jpgsovko8.jpg
hsndcn.jpgibjr6o.jpgiwrwae.jpg2ufxdhy.jpgo5u81w.jpg2db5bp1.jpg2l9mrgh.jpgwbcm4i.jpg24yzq82.jpg1zl3vx4.jpg
wjg9sh.jpg21lk8sy.jpgimt082.jpg2lkqy3l.jpg9vfhg5.jpg2db583k.jpg14902m1.jpg

LINKS

Sensation Website
Sensation Facebook
Sensation @ Unbound
Sensation @ Officials
Post edited by Eli on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2015
    The Big Debate –

The big debate is an opportunity for the simming community to discuss recent events or important questions within our community.

Next issues question is: What type of competitions would you like to see more of?

When sharing your views on this topic, please indicate that you are consenting for your post to be published by starting the comment with THE BIG DEBATE (in caps).

Community Feature –

This month, we are looking for a competition winner, if you have won a competition recently or know someone who has and want to be featured, let me know via email (see below)

Do you want to be featured in the magazine? Do you think someone is deserving of being featured? Let me know via email (elijewitt@outlook.com)

NOTE: If you are nominating someone please ensure you have their permission and contact details.

Post edited by Eli on
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Community Events/Highlights –

Do you have an upcoming competition? Do you want to let the community know about some future content being released? Or maybe you think that a competition that has finished was amazing and think it should be discussed as a community highlight? If you do, let me know via email (elijewitt@outlook.com)

Post edited by Eli on
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Aunt Eli – A problem page for pained sims…

So this is a very new feature for Sensation Sims Magazine and one that I am excited to be in charge of. You may have guessed from the title, that I am setting up a problems pages. My intentions are for it to be fun and light hearted and a little bit of a joke so problems should be from your sims POV. These problems can be anything from your sims designer bag being eaten by a llama to your pool ladder mysteriously disappearing…Maybe these problems are a little more serious like your model wanting some tips on starting out in competitions or even needing some help with styling..

So if you have some upset sims that need advice feel free to write in to Aunt Eli via email (elijewitt@outlook.com)

Post edited by Eli on
  • Options
    reserved
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    This looks great Eli :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    Oh and check your email :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Love it!! The debate is always my favorite part :)!!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    Oh and check your email :)

checked and replied :)
  • Options

Thank you :) I can't wait to get started on the big debate, I love hearing peoples views and opinions.
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    This looks amazing, Eli!!!
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    ninisims1 wrote: »
    This looks amazing, Eli!!!

Thank you nini :)
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Looking great Eli!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    Thanks heather!
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Eli wrote: »

Thank you :) I can't wait to get started on the big debate, I love hearing peoples views and opinions.

Yeah me too! It's always a great way to widen your perspective on the issues too.

❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    Eli wrote: »

Yeah me too! It's always a great way to widen your perspective on the issues too.

Yes! totally I agree.
  • Options
    UPDATE: The big debate question for next issue is as follows: How has the release of The Sims 4 changed our community?
  • Options
    ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    That is a GREAT question, Eli! Will answer when I get off work...break is over :disappointed:
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
  • Options
    That is a GREAT question, Eli! Will answer when I get off work...break is over :disappointed:

Thanks nini! It's definitely an important question and it will be very interesting to see what peoples views are
  • Options
    plumrobertplumrobert Posts: 151 Member
    This is a great question!

THE BIG DEBATE

How has the release of The Sims 4 changed our community?

I kind of feel like ts4 has further divided the Sims community. Before ts4, there were the Sims 2 players who would never touch the Sims 3 and didn't understand why people played it. Then when they announced The Sims 4 a lot of Sims 3 players were unwilling to buy it because of the way EA tends to treat it's consumers in addition to the game lacking a lot of features that The Sims 3 Simmers were used to. I think because EA can be such a customer-poor company, a lot of Simmers see the purchase of The Sims 4 as taking a stand in favor of the way EA treats it's consumers. I'm very hypocritical when it comes to this, because I don't support the way EA runs their company but I also have purchased The Sims 4. I just feel like the Sims 4 wasn't made for the community, and it shows.
  • Options
    Thank you for your comment plum! I definitely agree here!
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    i'll think about that one, and hopefully have an answer for ya later!
  • Options
    Looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump. any more opinions on the big debate?
  • Options
    You have some time. Just keep trying to get others to post :)
    6rj4Q13.png