Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1st Aliens pic

10338263_10203765540916220_841421343882932570_n.jpg?oh=258a63ca20f6bb620c304a76c63b7056&oe=5583DC10&__gda__=1434982778_2c491e63499562c9c6f9ec0e559c1405
Male. INFP. Virgo.

Comments

• Options
    NotsoGloriaNotsoGloria Posts: 109 Member
    woah woah Is he mind controlling him just like
    Vampires in the Sims3 late night ?
    tumblr_ngsp96Ruil1s6441yo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Where'd you get this?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    :o

Dang it, I'm going to break and pre order because of these darn aliens.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 443 Member
    edited March 2015
    Woah! I love the alien and his spacesuit. The outfit look so outer this world. I guess this is the alien's spacesuit that make the alien glow that EA was talking about. Or maybe the aliens just had special ability to glow.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I see pointy ears.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I thought they said they looked like humans and that we would have to figure out which sims were aliens. :(

• Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I thought they said they looked like humans and that we would have to figure out which sims were aliens. :(

Yes but an alien picture that just shows a normal looking human doesn't do much. The point of the image is to show off the aliens so they show the actual aliens. Plus can you imagine the jump to conclusion people's outcry if they showed a disguised alien? "Oh my god, aliens look just like humans, EA is so lazy, sims 4 is plum"

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Celiria wrote: »

Yes but an alien picture that just shows a normal looking human doesn't do much. The point of the image is to show off the aliens so they show the actual aliens. Plus can you imagine the jump to conclusion people's outcry if they showed a disguised alien? "Oh my god, aliens look just like humans, EA is so lazy, sims 4 is plum"

That's true I guess. We'll know more later today hopefully. :)
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Thanks for the screenshot! So excited!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    They look like TS3 with less ugly darkish green. Just hope we can have them living in town and have families. Didn't care for the lame TS3 version where they randomly appear rarely at your door step.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    POINTY EARS
    POINTY EARS
    POINTY EARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

This is so important to me ç-ç
    You made me so happy!
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    They look mean :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited March 2015
    woah woah Is he mind controlling him just like
    Vampires in the Sims3 late night ?

Probably like TS3 aliens.
    I like the TS4 skin color a little more, but I think I still prefer TS2's. TS3's skins were olive looking. My sim had custom skin though.
    Screenshot-355.jpg

aleean.jpg

Screenshot-356.jpg

Screenshot-357.jpg

I am so bringing Geewii to The Sims 4. If there are abductions, I hope they are more like TS2's. I found them funnier than TS3.
    Screenshot-359.jpg
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    afrat240afrat240 Posts: 273 Member

Did any of the gurus actually specifically say "they look like humans"? I may have missed it, but I only recall them just saying you have to figure out who is an alien. And then from there people assumed that must mean they "normally" look human. It seems a logical assumption, but it could still mean something else entirely.

Guess we will find out in 30 min :)
  • Options
    afrat240 wrote: »

Did any of the gurus actually specifically say "they look like humans"? I may have missed it, but I only recall them just saying you have to figure out who is an alien. And then from there people assumed that must mean they "normally" look human. It seems a logical assumption, but it could still mean something else entirely.

Yes, they did. Let me find the source!
  • Options

Yes, they did. Let me find the source!

Oh ok, I missed it then! I had always assumed them looking human was purely speculation, thanks!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    "They look just like humans" so the alien is on the left and the one on the right is an orc or a mutant? We're also getting those?

(Sarcasm)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    @afrat240 "In addition, the pack introduces new photography and baking skills for characters to learn, and aliens will invade the game in some capacity. They'll look like regular Sims and it will be the job of the player to "uncover which Sims are truly out of this world."

SOURCE
  • Options
    @afrat240 "In addition, the pack introduces new photography and baking skills for characters to learn, and aliens will invade the game in some capacity. They'll look like regular Sims and it will be the job of the player to "uncover which Sims are truly out of this world."

SOURCE

Wow, I feel so silly now. I totally remember reading that a while ago, I guess it immediately left my brain haha. Thanks again :)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Because the alien world is mostly blue, I was hoping aliens would be blue too. They would blend in better.
  • Options

SOURCE

Wow, I feel so silly now. I totally remember reading that a while ago, I guess it immediately left my brain haha. Thanks again :)
    You are quite welcome!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member

SOURCE

That sounds like fun.
    I suggested such a thing for sim robots: higher level androids so realistic that it would be difficult to distinguish them from sims if you don't know what to look for.

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    TasaarTasaar Posts: 64 Member
    Now the only question is: What's new about these aliens? Anything at all?
  • Options
    Tasaar wrote: »
    Now the only question is: What's new about these aliens? Anything at all?

I'm sure we will find out from the new info being released in a few minutes, and there is also a trailer dedicated to aliens coming out next week!
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Because the alien world is mostly blue, I was hoping aliens would be blue too. They would blend in better.

There are Blue and Green Aliens :) Which I think is cool considering Humans are Black and White. Some diversity there :)