Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Sin issue

I have sims 3 issue. When i play sims 3 Jesus Christ or Lord will not give me punishment? Because sims are some cartoon violence and others, will fight other sims. It is not affected to my sins? I need to confess to my priest but i won't not now play sims 3 or other Violence games anymore. Pls help how can i good?

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Trolls should read the forum rules
  • Options
    HunterInShadowHunterInShadow Posts: 302 Member

My thoughts exactly. There is more cartoon violence in saturday morning cartoons than in The Sims 3. That's why there is a cloud of dust whenever Sims fight. Nudity is also not an issue, as it gets a pixelation treatment, and even if you disable that, Ken and Barbie have more pronounced sexual features than Sims. Sex is not an issue either, Sims always WoHoo in hidden spaces (for example under the bedspread, in the photo booth, in the shower (with copious amounts of steam and pixelation). The Sims 3 is a family-friendly game, so you're not going to anger any demigods or gods playing it.
    "Never tempt the Predator into a Bloodlust." - HunterInShadow
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited March 2015

My thoughts exactly. There is more cartoon violence in saturday morning cartoons than in The Sims 3. That's why there is a cloud of dust whenever Sims fight. Nudity is also not an issue, as it gets a pixelation treatment, and even if you disable that, Ken and Barbie have more pronounced sexual features than Sims. Sex is not an issue either, Sims always WoHoo in hidden spaces (for example under the bedspread, in the photo booth, in the shower (with copious amounts of steam and pixelation). The Sims 3 is a family-friendly game, so you're not going to anger any demigods or gods playing it.

OP's Trolling English is broken wonder if they will even understand you! LOL :p
  • Options
    HunterInShadowHunterInShadow Posts: 302 Member
    OP's Trolling English is broken wonder if they will even understand you! LOL :p

Well, that's their problem. :smiley:

"Never tempt the Predator into a Bloodlust." - HunterInShadow
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Just report no reason to bump or be offensive
  • Options
    ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    I have sims 3 issue. When i play sims 3 Jesus Christ or Lord will not give me punishment? Because sims are some cartoon violence and others, will fight other sims. It is not affected to my sins? I need to confess to my priest but i won't not now play sims 3 or other Violence games anymore. Pls help how can i good?

Just remember that Jesus wants you for a Sunbeam and do your best to brighten everyone's lives.
    Don't feed the trolls