Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Charming Family Legacy Gen.1 Ch.12 ♥ 06/26/15

kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
♥NEW CHAPTERS EVERY FRIDAY!♥

Hello everyone and welcome to The Charming Family Legacy!! Here I will post all the info, links and updates for my story, as a desperate attempt to try and make me stay organised with my writing. New chapters should be posted every Friday!

ATTENTION!: This is NOT a serious story. No nudity, violence, drugs, etc. Just pointless comedy to make you smile :smile: … Or groan depending on your sense of humour!

Now I would bother to explain what a legacy challenge is, but pinstar has written a pretty detailed summary and list of rules (most of which I’m not following so I wouldn’t bother reading the whole thing!) which can be found here.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chapter 12 is officially live! Click on the picture to go to the chapter!!

S8FSuhf.jpg

I’m so excited because I’ve put a lot of effort into designing the blog, writing the story and getting the pictures, so I hope everyone enjoys it! Please leave some feedback to let me know what you think (constructive criticism is welcome!)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Gen.1 Charlie Charming --> Click on a picture to choose a chapter!

xdbmLLN.jpg vH2ZUXX.jpg T6p7JWz.jpg iEXH9Pi.jpg DF06jWg.jpg rwbAYdh.jpg Bb9kclU.jpg GlCcIeh.jpg xpeYMNZ.jpg oqQDvB8.jpg cBGeRxJ.jpg

Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
Post edited by kipper123 on

Comments

• Options
    simblisssimbliss Posts: 82 Member
    OMG! You did the Jensen Family Legacy, right? That was one of my all time favorite sims stories. I love love loved it! I sort of stole Amir for my challenge xp but I changed him a little. Anywho I'm super excited to see more of Charlie!
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe you remember me! Thanks so much, I've missed writing like crazy but I'll be uploading new chapters every Friday :mrgreen:
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • Options
    This is like the best news ever! The Peter and Jensen family legacies were my life xp
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    That legacy looks like it would be a fun one to follow.I also use BlogSpot for my blog and have PG-rated content there.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson Thank you I hope you like it! And I'm already following you on your blogger page :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Chapter 2 will be up this Friday, since I'm on track with my schedule so far!! Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback around forums and on blogger :mrgreen:
    Post edited by kipper123 on
  • Options
    Chapter 2 is up now!! I hope everyone enjoys :)

The Charming Family Legacy Gen.1 Chapter 2

Have a lovely weekend :heart:
  • Options
    Yay! I am excite for babies. Evil babies perhaps? mwahahahah c:
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Charlie is so amusing and quite charming. I love him already :smiley:
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    @simbliss Aw thank you for coming back! And yes... I believe babies is next up on the legacy check list ;)

@pinkieposh Thank you I'm glad you like him! He's a real sweetie. What he lacks in brains he makes up for in personality :D

@everyone I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read my little story and hugs to all that have left comments here and on blogger :mrgreen: I'm really enjoying writing again xox
  • Options
    Bump-ety-bump! I hope everybody has had a lovely Monday... 4 days to the weekend!! :smile:
  • Options
    Chapter 3 is up now!! Just clicky on the picture :mrgreen:

T6p7JWz.jpg
  • Options
    For anyone who has read chapter 3, I left it on a bit of a cliff hanger, but I'm planning to post a little spoiler early sometime next week!

• Options
    I am beyond excited for babies!
  • Options
    @simbliss Hehe thank you! I can't wait to play with the Gen.2 kiddies :mrgreen: I'll be posting a spoiler of the babies gender early this week!!
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    Sorry to anyone expecting the spoiler for chapter 4 that I promised... I've been ill over the last few days so haven't been online, but I'm feeling better now and luckily I already have the new chapter pre-written so it should be up tomorrow!!
  • Options
    ♥Chapter 4 is online! I hope you all enjoy and please feel free to leave a comment!♥

iEXH9Pi.jpg

Just click on the picture for the link and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
  • Options
    Bumpy-bump-bump!! and thanks to people who have left comments on my blog :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Babies, babies, babies! Babies, babies, babies! *Does babies dance* This is reminding of the Peter Family Legacy so much xp
  • Options
    @simbliss Babies is what we need right now!! Lot's of them!! Thanks again for the comment, I'm glad you liked the chapter :mrgreen: I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment each week ;)
  • Options
    figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    Loving the story! Can't wait to read chapter 5! Also, a tip: If you have seasons, you should get Charlie abducted by aliens and pregnant (it's unlikely he'll get pregnant the first try, though, so save before the abducted moodlet wears off, go to the main menu without saving, and continue exiting without saving until he gets the "unexpected weight gain" moodlet)
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
  • Options
    @figmentz Haha I'm pretty sure getting Charlie pregnant would scare his poor little soul to death!! He has a hard enough time coping with his wife being pregnant :p Honestly I'd love for him to have an alien baby and I have the seasons ep, but I recently got a new computer and I'm slowly adding all the ep's and sp's back on one at a time and haven't got seasons back yet... I'm currently writting chapter 7 (yes I'm a bit ahead lol) and next up is the pets ep. How do you think Charlie would handle a dog?? ;) Thanks for the comment!!
  • Options
    LostInReverieLostInReverie Posts: 55 Member
    Awww, this is a cute little legacy. Charlie is adorable, and I just love evil sims. It's so funny that a cowardly sim is married to an evil sim. XD And their kids are cute. I hope the next baby is a girl. :)
  • Options
    @LostInReverie Thank you for reading and leaving a comment :mrgreen: Cowardly and evil sims are my favourite to play, because normal is just too boring lol. I was hoping for a girl too but you'll just have to wait and see next chapter!! ;)