The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    sarahewhysarahewhy Posts: 131 Member
    edited January 2015
    Grand Lake Retreat (NoCC):
    IvGNrQb.jpg
    V9M1a61.jpg
    qJSFFZV.jpg
    f0L6zvt.jpg
    U4oSAIf.jpg
    pAsVmog.jpg
    QgoLmVw.jpg
    BxfkGFp.jpg
    z46ksk4.jpg
    HMXLf9u.jpg
    b5B0tYC.jpg
    q0n3Vrz.jpg
    F1QOdbf.jpg
    bKlO8A9.jpg
    uOS3fXj.jpg
    wWSl30I.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Wright Cabin (NoCC):
    QjxkEDp.jpg
    HSpuqFw.jpg
    N1hVuOD.jpg
    h66RFOv.jpg
    5TsVHwO.jpg
    xr8nfPB.jpg
    LaT4X2L.jpg
    UYTBxrc.jpg
    tm99zIM.jpg
    NfuYUC2.jpg
    7pgcDxh.jpg
    GXdq0Ex.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2015
    The Glampground (NoCC):
    TCbN3hp.jpg
    7NlqamN.jpg
    0kgje5m.jpg
    qW0sc9e.jpg
    4RUPkpk.jpg
    Post edited by sarahewhy on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,710 Member
    Your three new Outdoor Retreat builds are very nice! :)
    Grand Lake Retreat is a very nice home for sims to enjoy staying in at Granite Falls. :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice covered over wraparound porch! The roofing is very nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The rocks look nice how you have placed them around the base of the trees. It looks nice how you have done the pathway leading from the front to the back area of the build. Very nice back area of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks around the edges of the pool. Sims will have fun swimming there, or enjoy sitting poolside on the tree stumps in the sunshine. Nice campfire section for sims to enjoy sitting on the log themed seats around the fire roasting food and singing campfire songs. The bar and outdoors living area on the porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have set up the card tables there for sims to have fun playing games. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools and having a drink from the bar. They will enjoy sitting resting on the seat benches and warming up in front of the fire. The textures of the exterior looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Nice indoors fireplace reading area. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs and sofa there. Sims will enjoy chatting there, listening to the music from the grand piano being played and reading a book from the bookcase in front of the fire. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace. Nice design of the kitchen and dining areas. The wooden flooring in the home is nice. It is nice that you have a bar counter there for sims to enjoy having a drink with their meals. The patterned floor rug looks nice under the dining table. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets around the fridge. The wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice. It looks great how you have done the towels, candles and toiletries shelves alcove there! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice corner arnchairs sitting and reading nook in the briwn wall pattern bedroom. It looks nice how you have placed the tree long seat at the base of the beds. The books on the bedside table in the double beds room is a nice touch. Very nice textures of the bedroom walks. The new type of beds look great in the bedrooms.
    Very nice exterior of Wright Cabin too! :) Very nice wraparound porch! Nice gardening area for sims to enjoy gardening using the plant boxes. Sims will have fun playing playing horseshoes, or enjoy painting in the sunshine on the easel. Very nice pool areas and campfire areas in all of the builds. Nice layout of the interior of the cabin. Nice tv watching nook area. The red and yellow coluours of the seating there look nice together. The textures of the interior walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the single beds in the bedroom. Sims will have fun playing card games on the table in the bedroom. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees, flowers and rocks in the outdoors areas,
    Glampground is very nice! :) Great layout of the build! It looks very nice how you have designed the home in the exterior shape of a tent! It looks great! Nice bedroom in the tent home. It looks nice how you have angled the floor rug there. It looks very nice how you have placed the candles on the walls! Nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy having a read of a book from the bookcase. Nice front patio area of the home. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals in the outdoors air at the table looking out at the pool. The lights there look nice. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes. It looks great that you have a separate bathroom building.
    They are very nice homes for staying in :)
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Grand Lake Retreat is a very nice build...I love the wrapped around porch & the rock pool looks very realistic. I can c a lot of collection pieces in the house....will they show up in-game if it's downloaded!?
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! Beautiful log cabin builds! Perfect for the new neighbourhood! Good job! :D
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    They are fantastic builds! I really really really wish I had the expansion so I could use these. (Ah well it's almost bonus time! )
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Build beautiful, fantastic homes :) Perfect for the new neighbourhood. Great ideas :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Your Outdoor Retreat builds are all very beautiful, they blend in perfectly with the neighbourhood :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Grand Lake Retreat is a very nice build...I love the wrapped around porch & the rock pool looks very realistic. I can c a lot of collection pieces in the house....will they show up in-game if it's downloaded!?

Sorry I'm just now replying. Unfortunately, the collection pieces do not show up when downloaded, but you can have fun letting your own sims collect and decorate, or you can find the fish, plants, and postcards with the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat in buydebug ;)
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Ah very good..thx 4 the info =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    jessi114jessi114 Posts: 37 Member
    Gah! I can't wait to play Outdoor Retreat now!!