Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

From level 0 to level 10 in 10 seconds

So I just played the Sims 4 and this happened:
My kid started to play the typing game and reached level 10 creativity skill in just ten seconds :D. Before the glitch his skills were:
Social 10
Charisma 1
Motor 9
Comedy 1
No creative skill before
The free will is off and my kid didn't do anything creative before. It was a bit like when Sims 3 toddlers came children and gained level 3 skills because of the good they read :D really funny
I accomplished his motor aspiration (first one ever :) ) and began, of course, the creativity aspiration. Someone else who got this?

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    It happened to me too, my kid's mental skill is suddenly grow from certain number to 10, I think it was triggered when playing the arithmatic game. One of my sims had already finish his motor and social skill too. It doesn't really bother me because he's about to age up that day anyway but I'm glad that it's not just me.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Never had this glitch, I wish I would though! It takes forever to level up my sims lol and ruins the fun if I use cheats.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    AkramA wrote: »
    It happened to me too, my kid's mental skill is suddenly grow from certain number to 10, I think it was triggered when playing the arithmatic game. One of my sims had already finish his motor and social skill too. It doesn't really bother me because he's about to age up that day anyway but I'm glad that it's not just me.

The kid will age soon too. I just will him start the violin skill before he ages up or make some masterpieces on the drawing table ;)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Sounds like an old bug from the TS2 where after the Free Time EP they borked the skills and if your Sims jumped rope then they all gained the others skills along with body skill at super speed levels. It was bug they finally fixed.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Sounds like an old bug from the TS2 where after the Free Time EP they borked the skills and if your Sims jumped rope then they all gained the others skills along with body skill at super speed levels. It was bug they finally fixed.
    Of course they have to fix all the helping bugs ;) maybe this topic could be replaced to the bug section @SimGuruBChik‌ ?
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2015
    mikmaker wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Of course they have to fix all the helping bugs ;) maybe this topic could be replaced to the bug section @SimGuruBChik‌ ?

lol, in the TS2 I remember a good bug. When I would send my Sim to Malcolm's club my Sim would get all the money from the ticket machine. Lol..they never did fix that one. I don't know why that one club worked like that. I would just send my Sim there to hang out while racking in the cash and poor Malcolm would be walking around managing but my Sim would be getting all the cash.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.