Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue hair? Alpha hair cc

SimsFreakenFieSimsFreakenFie Posts: 17 New Member
Yes i have download some really pretty alpha hair, but now i have some problems. In the game the hair is blue? Is it because my game dosen't like alpha hair?

Comments

• Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited December 2014
    Yes i have download some really pretty alpha hair, but now i have some problems. In the game the hair is blue? Is it because my game dosen't like alpha hair?

Are you in laptop mode?

The game has issues with CC hair and laptop mode, turns it blue. It actually has issues with many things and laptop mode.
  • Options
    [quote="LokiSimsies;13053386"][quote="SimsFreakenFie;803730"]Yes i have download some really pretty alpha hair, but now i have some problems. In the game the hair is blue? Is it because my game dosen't like alpha hair?[/quote]

Are you in laptop mode?

The game has issues with CC hair and laptop mode, turns it blue. It actually has issues with many things and laptop mode.[/quote]

Yeah i am on Laptop but i dont have "Laptop mode" on. If you know what i meen.
  • Options
    <br />
    <br />
    Are you in laptop mode?<br />
    <br />
    The game has issues with CC hair and laptop mode, turns it blue. It actually has issues with many things and laptop mode.
    <br />
    <br />
    Yeah i am on Laptop but i dont have "Laptop mode" on. If you know what i meen.

Yep, totally understand.

Looking through some posts at TSR, they are saying it is an issue with playing in laptop mode. Since you said you do not have that enabled in your in-game options......I've got nothing else.

Sorry!

I would have said try turning off laptop mode, lol.
  • Options
    I did and now it works fine :) but my mouse freeze, and it's really irritable...
  • Options
    pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    You're probably way under spec and should not play on anything but Laptop Mode. "Works fine" and "freezing mouse" somehow doesn't go together =P
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4
  • Options
    I did and now it works fine :) but my mouse freeze, and it's really irritable...

Personally? I would remove the CC hair and put my game back on laptop mode. I'd rather have a game that I can play than CC content.

Of course, your call.

Oh about the mouse "freezing", explain?

I've been having issues lately where my mouse seems to get stuck. Not the game freezing but my mouse itself and then suddenly it flies across the screen. Like, I am trying to take a screen and I'm setting it up. I do the scrolling with the mouse and nothing happens (it's stuck) and then suddenly I am zoomed clear across the screen and I'm staring at the rock on another lot. This just started happening and it's only happening with my camera controls when I try to use the scroll button.

It doesn't happen with anything else and my computer is well above specs, just something odd happening in my game with the mouse controls.

• Options
    Sofie63Sofie63 Posts: 3 New Member
    How can i turn laptop mode off? (:
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Sofie63 wrote: »
    How can i turn laptop mode off? (:

It's in your Game Options. You'll need to turn other Graphics settings to Low, though, so you don't fry your video card!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Sofie63Sofie63 Posts: 3 New Member
    The options it is on the origin or when i am in the game? (:
  • Options
    Msprettyk101Msprettyk101 Posts: 1 New Member
    I turned of Laptop mode, it worked with getting rid of the blonde strands in her hair but on the dash were the moodlets are above her head the hair is still a Blue and it wont go away
  • Options
    AcieAcie Posts: 3 New Member
    Guys, to fix the blue hair on the bottom left where your sims show their mood. You just need to make your sim CHANGE mood, it will refresh and the blue hair will be gone :)
  • Options
    emzeo85emzeo85 Posts: 365 Member
    ty for this thread so super happy I can enjoy cc hair
  • Options
    SimBabe93SimBabe93 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a problem, when I scroll away the cc hair on the female vanishes ... I did all the above ^^ if anyone has any ideas I would be so grateful :3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2016
    SimBabe93 wrote: »
    I have a problem, when I scroll away the cc hair on the female vanishes ... I did all the above ^^ if anyone has any ideas I would be so grateful :3

Hello @SimBabe93.
    It is it happening with just one particular cc hair? It may be an issue with how the mesh of that hair was made. Perhaps try going back to the creator of the cc hair and see if other simmers are having issues with the cc hair as well, when playing in-game.