Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Showcase - ASDF0716

ASDF0716ASDF0716 Posts: 1,703 Member
Hello, Simmers! The Sims 4 is my first real journey into custom content, so, I decided to post some of my created sims. All of them are available for download on my page in the gallery!

Meet Cain Gaebril!

CainGaebril_zps98dcc64a.png

Ladies, look no further! As good in the kitchen cooking as he is hiking through the mountain trails, Cain Gaebril can do it all- and still be ready to meet the parents for dinner!

Meet Caden Weathers!

CadenWeathers_zpse31c26fd.png

We've all met him- the narcissistic plum that spent most of high school shoving kids into their lockers. He hasn't changed much in his twenties... Looking to add some color to your world?

Meet Aden and Aubrey Maddox!

AdenMaddox_zpsdaa06e0c.png

AubreyMaddox_zps6c6b1d6c.png

She's a hot trophy wife and him... well... he's the head of the Maddox Crime Family- one of the largest syndicates on the block!

Meet Cara Grey!

CaraGreybellyring_zps6366d803.png

** This photo of Cara is actually part of my [V2] project- I'm updating all of my sims to include the Facemask 2.0 content **

There's no way around it- she's a heart breaker extraordinaire! She's hot as plum and loves to burn!

Meet Kaley Voss!

KaleyVoss_zps5b05ba64.png

Remember that super sweet girl in high school you had a crush on? She looks like this now. Think you have what it takes?

Meet Aubree Hunter!

AubreeHunter_zps1dfa6a59.png

She's a dashing, charismatic interstellar smuggler! With the looks, wit and cunning to beguile her way out of any situation, you can be sure Aubree will get the job done!

Meet Haley McGrath!

HaleyMcGrath_zps949fcf6b.png

With a wink and a smile, this drop dead mixologist will have you dazed and confused and wondering where the night went! Can she buy you a drink?

Meet Harper Vansoon!

HarperVansoon_zpse117d09d.png

She's a party going bombshell by day and an international super spy by night!

Meet Gage Kincaid

GageKincaid_zps16a2479d.png

He's a tortured, guitar-wielding singer/songwriting Prince of the Deep Melancholy who's songs are sure to melt any girl's heart!

Meet Parker Mayfield!

ParkerMayfield_zps56317c67.png

She's the girl every mother prays her son will one day meet. She wants what everyone wants- a good job, a fun like and close friends and family.

Meet Ryleigh McLean!

RyleighMcLean_zpsbbac4027.png

She's equal parts looks and resting plum face and sure to make any night interesting! If she wants your opinion, she'll be sure to give it to you!

Meet Brody May!

BrodyMay_zpsde269939.png

With piercing blue eyes and his devil-may-care attitude, he's sure to be the life of any party!

Meet Zoe Varner!

ZoeVarner_zpsff44451b.png

Far more accomplished at planting flower seeds than she is at planting seeds of friendship, she's a true loner, free lance botanist and introvert- and she wouldn't have it any other way!

Meet Peyton Forrester!

PeytonForrester_zps0054f7e0.png

He's a world renowned novelist... and extremely grumpy recluse!

I hope you enjoy these sims and the others on my page! Drop by and leave a note!

Post edited by ASDF0716 on

Comments