Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: University Square Library_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
University Square Library_by ehaught58. Why go to a boring library to study when you can go to a diverse university? Includes a Fine Arts, Science and Technology buildings, plus a library. Search the Gallery #ehaught58 #Library #College #University

OU3PBGl.png
iagCZ5N.png
0EY68Il.png
PxwjLBs.png
xmgzGKF.png
SSRuKld.png
eHwtE1N.png
Upook6F.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautifully done!! I love the details and how you included so many skill items on one location!! Awesome!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    University Square Library is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting to study, read and use the many skill items ! :) The layout of the build is so very great! The exterior designs of the buildings look very great! Very nice roofing on the buildings! It is great that you have placed the observatory on the roof top of one of the buildings for sims to enjoy using. Very nice furnishng of the interuor of the buildings! The concert hall is very nice! It looks great how you have done the sunken down area where sims can enjoy sitting on the seats there listening to the music from the grand piano being played! It looks great how you have placed the seats in the sunken area and also on the two upper sides. The coloured lights look very nice there. Great outdoors art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel outdooks in the sunsjine, or just rest on the seats there in the outdoors air watching other sims painting. It looks very nice how you have done the curved desk counter in the library., and have set up a table with a number of chairs around it for many sims to sit at the table at the same reading together. Great computer desk nook. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases in the room and the books on the counter look great there. Sims will enjoy using the microscope at your buuild, and child sims will have fun doing experiments on the science tables.
    There are lots of great details in your build! Sims will enjoy visiting your library venue! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,016 Member
    This is such a great complex and so very interesting to look at. Lots of detail and lots to do. Really love how you've done the stage and seats, awesome work :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Beautifully done!! I love the details and how you included so many skill items on one location!! Awesome!!
    Thanks so much, Tiki!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Wow! What a beautiful build! I love it.
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Love the scholarly style of this build, and I can see the care you put into it. It looks lovely in game!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous build Ed! I am loving the roof and the cornices! Beautiful landscaping too. :D
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    University Square Library is very gorgeous. :D
    Your architectural part is very awesome. I like the use of roofing, especially with the dome roofs from your lounge building. I like the central clock tower area too, very creative. And also, I like the use of bricks as exterior wall patterns and even the use of friezes. Your landscaping part is very cool too. I like the use of plants, they fit very well. And your interior part is very gorgeous as well. Great recreation area, I like the green dim of your lights. Great use of split-leveling too. Science are is cool too. Great addition of microscope and telescope. I hope they will add small microscopes and telescopes so it would save space. Your lounge area looks cool too. Similar to recreation area, I also like the use of split-leveling, they are now looks like a stage. And last but not the least, I also like your library area. Great use of wall paneling, and even that brownish feel.

Not gonna love it, but I love it! I'm adding this one to my favorites in the gallery. :D
    And with all of your great creations, I'm going to follow you in the gallery too. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Nice I think that's what I'll do with the entire Willow Creek Towns Map when time comes, and they add more Cities, Turn Willow Creak into a University, And turn Oasis Springs into a rundown barren wasteland of sand.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CulturesCultures Posts: 53 Member
    This is absolutely gorgeous! It's so detailed and it's great that there are so many skill items/different areas wrapped up into one lot. The architecture is beautiful and very unique as well. I can't wait to download it and play around with it. (It reminds me a lot of my university haha)
  • Options
    Thanks Rose and Masajo! :D I really appreciate your kind comments.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh I almost missed the signature if Rose hadn't mentioned it! Looks great! Beautiful colours and I like the gold sheen! :D
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Amazing!!
    I love the complex architecture and the design. And it's all very useful for my sims :)
  • Options
    AnarayneAnarayne Posts: 47 Member
    Very nicely done!
  • Options
    Thanks Rose and Yanti! :D I used a picture that I took of a sunset on South Padre Island for the background in my signature.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    OMG!!! words fail me. Honestly the greatest and kindest words would still never do this justice, so let me just say, I am in awe of this stunning creation. I have a pool lot that's about to get scrapped because I need that 50x50 lot for this amazing lot. I am off to download, and YES, I will favorite this. Thank you! <3
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @ehaught58 - Great build! I like the execution and concept.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    beautifully done :smiley: