Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what kind of cellphone do you have.

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    iPhone 5. :) The 6 isn't really impressive.
    The 6 is too large imo.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    AiHaou wrote: »
    The 6 is too large imo.

Ikr it's starting to look like the phones from TS4.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    The 6 is too large imo.

That's exactly why I'm sticking with my 5. Though I'm tempted to get a replacement 5. Soon they will be expected us to carry around computers in our pockets somehow.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    The 6 is too large imo.

It looks like a mini-ipad.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    The 6 is too large imo.

That's better than a....oh. I'm not going to go there. Too over the line. :|
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    The 6 is too large imo.

This guy in my class has it and I'm like "Geez why bring your iPad mini to school 0.o" I only brought mine once and it was a pain to carry around.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    The 6 is too large imo.

This guy in my class has it and I'm like "Geez why bring your iPad mini to school 0.o" I only brought mine once and it was a pain to carry around.

You're lucky he didn't whack you over the head with it. That would hurt, overlarge as it is.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't have a cell phone. lol I was required to have one for a job and was on call 24/7/365. The day I quit that job and handed in that cell phone was the happiest day of my life
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I don't have a cell phone. lol I was required to have one for a job and was on call 24/7/365. The day I quit that job and handed in that cell phone was the happiest day of my life

Wait. People can CALL me on this thing? ;)
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I just got an iPhone 5S....exactly one month before IPhone 6 was released
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    Iphone 5S
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    edited November 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    iPhone 5. Don't think I want a 6. it's too big to fit in my pockets. I love mobile technology but at the iPhone 6 it's almost like the mobility is going in reverse. It's practically like carrying an iPad.

only if you wear skinny jeans that have small pockets

despite what you think phones the size of the iphone 6 and galaxy s5 etc fit in pockets just fine unless you wear those hipster skinny jeans with miniature pockets.. i have no trouble fitting my s5 in any of my clothes

the 6 plus and note 4 are the ones that people would struggle to fit into pockets because they are huge

besides a few people that i know who used to say to me that my galaxy 3 was too large have got the iphone 6 now and have realised it's not as big as they thought and easy to fit in pockets..

it's something most people will have to get used to if they ever want a new phone in the future because this is the standard size now for smartphones now
  • Options
    MirrrrMirrrr Posts: 53 Member
    Usually a Samsung S4 but I kinda cracked the screen so it's getting fixed and i got a very awesome loan phone. A s1 mini -__________-
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited November 2014
    baddazoner wrote: »

the 6 plus and note 4 are the ones that people would struggle to fit into pockets because they are huge

iPhone 6 plus is a bad choice for a man, it is a womans phone. People are already complaining that they bend in pockets.

I love the 6 plus but it lives in my bag, not my pocket and for me is the perfect thing to carry around. Prior to having the 6 plus I also used to carry my ipad mini and sometimes my kindle as well. I can read books very well on the ipad but the battery life is not as good as the kindle. I travel a lot so now with the 6 plus I can just take 1 device with me as the 6plus has fantastic battery life.

For me its the perfect solution, but I can see that it may not be a practical choice for many.
  • Options
    baddazonerbaddazoner Posts: 573 Member
    edited November 2014
    baddazoner wrote: »

iPhone 6 plus is a bad choice for a man, it is a womans phone. People are already complaining that they bend in pockets.

I love the 6 plus but it lives in my bag, not my pocket and for me is the perfect thing to carry around. Prior to having the 6 plus I also used to carry my ipad mini and sometimes my kindle as well. I can read books very well on the ipad but the battery life is not as good as the kindle. I travel a lot so now with the 6 plus I can just take 1 device with me as the 6plus has fantastic battery life.

For me its the perfect solution, but I can see that it may not be a practical choice for many.

it bends more in tight pants with small pockets a normal pear of jeans or something with roomy pockets it won't bend

besides you could just stick it in a case to protect it and it'll be fine
  • Options
    MLJ28aMLJ28a Posts: 320 Member
    I have a $20 Samsung flip phone.
    zD4X8.gif
  • Options
    LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    Iphone 4s! The thing that attracts me to iphones the most is that there are so many cute cases that you can get for them.
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I have a Samsung one - I've only ever used it to take photographs - I thought it would be handy. I've never actually made a call with it - not received a call on it either come to think of it.
  • Options
    HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    Good old Nokia 1100.

I had Samsung S3 mini and iPhone 4S but both are having some problems with the battery and can't buy a new one at the moment.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I have a Samsung Freeform 5. What can I say? It was free. I don't use internet on my phone so it works fine. Only ever use it to text my son when he's away at college and in case of emergency and making dr appts. I loathe talking on the phone. I find most people's phone etiquette to be desperately lacking, I don't want to ever be one of those people. Most of the time I couldn't tell you where it is, but I can right now. It's in my coat pocket in the closet.
  • Options
    lemonpieelemonpiee Posts: 50 Member
    The Samsung Galaxy S5! My very first smartphone lol. Do any of you remember back when Razrs were the thing?! Now it's all about the smart phones lol.
  • Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    Iphone 6 Plus for now although I'll probably upgrading it soon to the Iphone 6s.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    Just a basic flip-phone. Voice and texting only. I have my computer for accessing the internet so no need for a smartphone.
  • Options
    egirldesignsegirldesigns Posts: 13 New Member
    iphone 7
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    This.
    51l-xB77wXL._SX300_.jpg
    Gallery ID: babysquare