Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love this game...but not having these things makes me veryyyy sad!!

I really am trying to be patient with TS4 process. I know other good things are coming. BUT...there are tons of things that made me LOVE The Sims series and now they are not in TS4. Please bring them back!

1. I really liked being able to have my Sim lay back and watch TV or read or chat with another Sim on their beds. Now my Sim just sits on the bed. BORING!

2. Why can't my Sims have an appropriate response to cheating Sims? Now my Sims don't react to a Sim flirting with another Sim even when the relationship is set as married. I had the cheating Sim making out with another Sim that was visiting and the wife walked in and actually started having a conversation with the Sim that was cheating and started flirting with the cheating Sim...and never got upset at all. In TS3 the Sim getting cheated on would slap the cheating Sim. If you're going to have an integrated system and "SMART SIMS"...you should have had that as part of the "UPGRADE" in emotions, or at the least on par with TS3. I'm just so disappointed. Having said that in the same breath, I am very glad that when a Sim breaks up a relationship, they mope around. That is cool! But please fix the cheating emotion. :|

3. It would be sooooo amazing to have a Sim react unpredictably to another Sim being pregnant based on their traits/relationship/mood. I did see ONCE a Sim get a negative moodlet from a Sim getting pregnant, but it only once and very random and didn't last long and it never really affected their mood. I would like to have different responses to pregnancy and have it based on the relationship with the "baby daddy/baby mama", INSTEAD OF THEM REACTING ALL THE SAME. Here is a scenario...An unmarried female Sim gets pregnant by an already married male Sim and when she tells the Sim she is pregnant, his mood becomes "____________angry, sad, embarrassed, happy: and a moodlet affects his mood for a while. I mean ANYONE who plays TS is basically enjoying some nice make believe, lets make it more realistic. I am very happy to see the pregnancy test though! Thank you! :)

4. This one has me a bit sad, Sims slow dancing. Please bring back Sims slowing dancing. remember TS2, touchy feely...We need that ASAP! Thanks.

Thank you for all that you do...but please continue to hear out the Simmers. We are very willing to pay the money, so please give us what we desire. We're a dedicated bunch! :)

Comments

• Options
    Sisster108Sisster108 Posts: 14 New Member
    *claps in approval*
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    This thread needs to be moved over to The Sims 4 Ideas Corner as this section is now called Forum Ideas and Feedback for the forum itself and not the game... ;)
  • Options
    Montana0624Montana0624 Posts: 46 Member
    I completely agree, especially about the emotions. I find my sims seem to be lacking in personality in some ways, and they're all very predictable and the same.
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    edited May 2015
    > 1. I really liked being able to have my Sim lay back and watch TV or read or chat with another Sim on their beds. Now my Sim just sits on the bed. BORING!

> 4. This one has me a bit sad, Sims slow dancing. Please bring back Sims slowing dancing. remember TS2, touchy feely...We need that ASAP! Thanks.

Having to watch my sim relax on bed watching TV is one of the cool features in TS3, why EA took that away? Like someone mentioned in other thread, they have the tendency to made one cool feature and then forgot to include the importance ones. That's also my reason not getting TS4 yet.

If my memory still serve me well, the slow dancing came with Season in TS3 but cheers if they can release early. I guess 2 & 3 have to wait a little longer..

The Sims Game
  • Options
    KausawolfKausawolf Posts: 70 Member
    I half wonder if they took all these things out of the game so they could add them back later for more money >.<
    Check out my --->custom content<---
    Follow my Eevee legacy on my --->Simblr<---
  • Options
    simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
    edited May 2015
    Yes please, improve the emotions!! they dont seem to be sad at all when someone dead too unless they witness the incident. Everyone seems happy and stupid. Omg when a partner is dead and he/she didnt witness it, he/she feels nothing like they never had a partner before and they dont know who's dead.

Also some family members with high relationship should have react to welcome back from work or something.

Nearby sims should congrate any sims that is having a baby, get promoted... kids being excited when they saw new toys are bought.

Cheated sims should improve as well. They dont feel anything and they dont react... they let it be like nothing has happened. So plum.
    Are traits actually works?