Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: Gold Bull Restaurant_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
Gold Bull Restaurant_by ehaught58. One of the fanciest restaurants in south Texas. Known for their huge, juicy steaks, fajitas and fancy margaritas. A favorite place for snowbird happy hours! Includes a full bar, stage for comedians and musicians, two dining rooms with a full kitchen, two restrooms, and a piano patio. What fun! Find it in My Gallery by searching #ehaught58 #restaurant #bull

gEgFzJF.png
QOGKkjG.png
Kvx6Cs9.png
fYFQfN0.png
ysdpnh9.png
q6HjSzo.png
c8mkNG0.png
XnwL4va.png
WXHMxO9.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    Gold Bull Restsurant is a great place for sims to enjoy visiting for food, a drink and entertainment! :) Very nice exterior of it! The domed roof structure with the bulls on it on the roof looks great! It looks great how the bulls glow in the night pictures, which would attract sims to come to the restaurant. It looks great the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice outdoors dining and drinking patio! It looks great how you have placed the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there having a drink from the bar, whilst enjoying listening to the grand piano being played. Very nice layout of the interior of the build! It looks great how you have set up the different types of tables and chairs in the different rooms. Very nice bar area! It looks great how you have placed the drinks display cabinets there. The neon lights on the wall there look great. The platformed stage area is great! Sims will enjoy either performing on the stage by playing the musical instruments or doing comedy routines, or enjoying listening and watching the performances whilst having a drink. The musician themed pictures on the wall are a great background for the stage area. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst sitting on the bar stools.
    It is a very nice venue to visit ! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    It's about time we got a fully fledged steakhouse in the town! Great work, Ed!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    That looks awesome.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Brilliant idea! I like how you added a stage and a lot of the architectural details you used!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Gold Bull Restsurant is a great place for sims to enjoy visiting for food, a drink and entertainment! :) Very nice exterior of it! The domed roof structure with the bulls on it on the roof looks great! It looks great how the bulls glow in the night pictures, which would attract sims to come to the restaurant. It looks great the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice outdoors dining and drinking patio! It looks great how you have placed the tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there having a drink from the bar, whilst enjoying listening to the grand piano being played. Very nice layout of the interior of the build! It looks great how you have set up the different types of tables and chairs in the different rooms. Very nice bar area! It looks great how you have placed the drinks display cabinets there. The neon lights on the wall there look great. The platformed stage area is great! Sims will enjoy either performing on the stage by playing the musical instruments or doing comedy routines, or enjoying listening and watching the performances whilst having a drink. The musician themed pictures on the wall are a great background for the stage area. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst sitting on the bar stools.
    It is a very nice venue to visit ! :)

Thanks Rose! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful build! Loving the roof work and the interiors! It is a shame that the interiors in a house is always so dark in the game. Even if you put 4/5 ceiling lights! I hope they fix this in a patch. Great job Ed! :D
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful build! Loving the roof work and the interiors! It is a shame that the interiors in a house is always so dark in the game. Even if you put 4/5 ceiling lights! I hope they fix this in a patch. Great job Ed! :D

Thanks Yanti! :D I agree about the lighting. That and the main cover shot in the download glitch. It shows the back of the building instead of the front. :s

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    edited October 2014
    Your Gold Bull Restaurant is a great authentic build which is very well made, and looks like a great hangout space for Sims, I love it :)!
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    I adore your builds.

I will stalk your gallery now. <3 lol

Thanks SelenaGrey! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Your Gold Bull Restaurant is a great authentic build which is very well made, and looks like a great hangout space for Sims, I love it :)!
    Thanks TheMatteo0! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    Tiki5872 wrote: »
    Brilliant idea! I like how you added a stage and a lot of the architectural details you used!
    Thanks Tiki! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    That looks awesome.

Thanks kamb1403! :D

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    Ya HOOO! Now that's an "Ed build" if I ever saw one! I hope the TS4 community appreciates your amazing talent and contributions. <3
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    Wow, very nice looks good