Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting Certain Adventures

I can't find anything about this anywhere, but my sims are in China and there are I think two tomb adventures left (Assisting an Elder, the Pangu's Axe one) but those never come up on the board, just the "boring" ones like getting jade or mercury. Is there a cheat to get a certain adventure or not? If not is this a bug or is it just rare to get these adventures and you have to keep trying your luck? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited October 2014
    Pangu's Ax begins with "Confounded Boulder" where you help a local with boulder removal. "Assisting an Elder" is the first one for the Dragon Emperor adventure. It's very common to have to get a lot of "boring" ones before the big adventure ones come up. That's not a bug. It's especially common if you don't get the big adventure ones before you've gotten your second Visa in that country. While you're working on getting the third visa in a country, sometimes you'll go long periods without anything but "boring" adventures.

There are no "cheats" to get a certain adventure, but one of the NRAAS mods will let you choose. (I don't remember which one it is as I usually cheat to get the ax rather than having to do that adventure. So, I either don't bother with doing adventures at all or I don't mind doing the "boring" ones. In fact, I often save up things which I know the "boring" ones will ask for so that I can do more adventures quickly.)
  • Options
    AriaSaeryenAriaSaeryen Posts: 70 Member
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    RRArtieRRArtie Posts: 204 Member
    Master Controller allows you to choose an opportunity (adventure when you are traveling).