Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OFFICIALLY The BEST sims game in the entire series

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    I've played all of The Sims games bases and bases with EP's and SP's and still I would have to go with TS4.
  • Options
    Pandabearrox1Pandabearrox1 Posts: 474 Member
    I've played all of The Sims games bases and bases with EP's and SP's and still I would have to go with TS4.

This!
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member

Good for you ^^
  • Options
    TarôTarô Posts: 52 Member
    edited September 2014
    There has been a tradeoff in the Sims 4 compared to the Sims 3 or 2, that implies some stuff in less, like swimming pools, toddlers, firemen and other things, to have new mechanics like emotions, multitasking, more animations and more "living" sims.

Everything is a matter of time. I am pretty sure they didn't remove all this because they didn't want to include them in the game, but because they had to in order to implement those new mechanics. Some people will find it bad, some good, it is personal.

In my opinion they did it quite well, they have first implementing the new mechanics, to have the base of the game, and next they will start adding more material things like objects and services.

I am not trying to change the mind of the people disappointed by this game and the choices they made, but as I said I can understand what they did. Sometimes when I read some comments, it makes me think that some people don't realize how time consuming it is to create something that looks easy in appearance.

I was also surprised at first when I read no swimming pools, toddlers, less careers and the like, but I appreciate the new things TS4 has, and I will let them some time before criticizing their choices, let them a chance to show me it was worth it.
  • Options
    LessnormalmemetrashLessnormalmemetrash Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine would be sims 2! Its been my childhood(Even though im a teen now XD)and also I just love the gameplay, exp packs any everything. I LOVE THE SIMS 2 its the best in my eyes.
    Then it would be sims 3. Cuz the game play is cool and that, but its really laggy and gets a bit boring
    sims 4 I never played sims 1, but yea I don't really like sims 4 its just plain, and the loading screens and the emotions are just like a toy that do nothing. And there should be more traits I think. I could go on forever but yea sims 2 is the best outta all of them the gameplay is beautiful the exp are awesome my fav is pets and open for business But yeah I still play sims 2 to this day!

-Love Lesnormalmemetrash
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Wow, blast from the past!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1