Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kawaii Futuristic House Thingy

MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
I don't really know what to call this house :p I built it for my alien twins who love pink <3
Fotor0908142355.png

Main house has entryway, study area, open-air living room, kitchen, and bathroom (not in pics, sorries!)
Fotor0908144053.png

Then I added little 'sleeping pods' in the back which are also open-air :p
Fotor0908144530.png

It's not in the gallery since I made it for my twins & I don't think it'd make much sense for anyone else to live in it XD

Anyways, thanks for checking it out!

My Simblr: WaffleKone

Comments

• Options
    YuneiaYuneia Posts: 22 New Member
    Aw you alien idea of loving pink is very cute! I'd totally download this for a fun pink family, very cute!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,688 Member
    Home Sweet Home is very nice! :) The layout of the build is great! It is very nice that you have two separate sleeping pods for your alien twin sims to enjoy sleeping in! Nice shades of pink that you have used through the bulld. The toys in the sleeping pods look cute! The clothes shelf and shoes rack are nicely homely touches. Very nice layout and furnishing of the main house area of the build! Nice living room area. The sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa or arm chair watching tv. The pink patterned floor rug there looks nice. Great design of the kitchen area! The wall curved kitchen counters and the island kitchen bar stool counter are great! It looks great how you have done the windows through the build. The open air feature of the living room and sleeping pods is great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    I love all the soft pastels interior. Your thingy ( >:) aka your home) is easy on the eyes and beautifully done ^_^
  • Options
    YuneiaYuneia Posts: 22 New Member
    Is the skin color for your twins a mod? :o It'd be nice to have different, more dull skin colors.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Thank, everyone!!!

@Yuneia - Sadly no :'( It's just my editing :D I like the more pastel look too! Hopefully we will get more skin-tones soon.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    TiffBonitaTiffBonita Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not very good at making sims houses lol i wish i could use this house for my sims game, i have two sisters who also like the color pink and finding a house that kinda fit thier style is hard... would you consider maybe one day uploading this to the gallery?
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I started to think about cotton candy for some reason :p
    But I really like the soft pink color you used. Looks very pretty :)

The shape of the house is nice too!
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Charming house :) Beautiful, pastels interior :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]