Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I delete my account?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    medivialprincessmedivialprincess Posts: 774 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow. It's nice and quiet now. Okay, let's see if we can move this thread into the double-digit pages where it will never trouble anyone ever again. Take care everyone! :mrgreen:
    as long as we talk bout anime/manga and food we good. :thumbup:
    tumblr_m4hniaS8fX1r3l7cvo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited July 2014
    Has anyone here seen "Sword Art Online"? I kind of liked it.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited July 2014
    I just think that it is ironic that the anti OP crusade is lead by a person with a far longer history of trolling on the Sims boards, and that next to the usual suspects shurking up to him in their righteous hate, totally unconspicious people are joining in.

Basically there's a herd of trolls hating on a troll and they do it so well that other people are led to believe that the trolls are the well adjusted forum-goers.

It's sad.

Surprised? Check the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in a few. I'm sure they'll be able to untangle this mess and able to put many of the names in some perspective to those unawares. I mean, they can't resist to note my MATY affiliation years later. ^^
  • Options
    deibreakdeibreak Posts: 386 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ummm wow, what have people been smoking today.. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    edited July 2014
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 every single one of you

Everyone? What the heck? I wasn't even here ....

Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do.
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited July 2014
    MedievalPrincess, what anime is your siggy from? Also, I can't stand taking out the garbage - just keeping in line with the thread.
    Why don't we turn it into 'things we don't like IRL'?
    Okay. I started. :-)

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/sekaiichi_hatsukoi/
    sorry I'm a yaoi fangirl :mrgreen: but its funny and I like the authors other works a lot. The series bout a guy who gets transferred to shojo editing department and ends up learning all the trials about editing manga. Then his high school crush who is the reason he hates love now is the head of the department and his next door neighbor. :wink:

Not into yaoi myself but to each their own. I'm trying to get through 'One Piece' right now. Thanks for letting me know. I love when manga/anime characters lose it. LOVE IT!

I got into it before I understood what was going on...but I like romance and its better then some shojo out there. I never got into one piece. My fav series is Vampire Knight but I hate the ending. :evil:

How dark is it? By dark I mean is it similar in tone or darker than 'Death Note'?

Death Note is good too, but I know what she means by Vampire Knight. Ugh.

I loved Death Note!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top