Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Dance!

I'm very excited about the new store set and found that I wanted to picture spam to show my happiness! Since it would be rude to do so in another thread, I'll just do it here. Feel free to join in!

The circus is coming! The circus is coming!
hB13C2802

Cotton Candy and popcorn!
tumblr_inline_n46i9rvjYN1qag9cd.gif

Carousel!
tumblr_mq3qdpknwK1ru61pqo1_500.gif

Big Top Tent is for more than just the clowns!
Happy_dance.gif

Thank you store team!
16764841001_2854436595001_doctor-who-happy-50th-cast-video-01-160px.jpg?pubId=16764841001

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2014
    That African elephant is cute. :D
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited May 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    That African elephant is cute. :D

:D I thought so too.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2014

90534d38c5039161ea5b9403100aa339-d5chgh3.jpg

This IS my happy face!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:

This IS my happy face!
    There's a pretty face. :mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:

This IS my happy face!
    :shock:
    :lol:
    I get it! :XD:
    All this waiting for the long hair set has finally driven you batty!!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:

This IS my happy face!

I know you cannot wait to make dramatically foreboding tents for your simmies. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:

This IS my happy face!

Oh m'dear... I fear I've been batty for ages already. LOL But since you mention it...
    Some long hair would be nice!!!!! Just sayin'. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

This IS my happy face!

I know you cannot wait to make dramatically foreboding tents for your simmies. :D

Alas, it appears that the tents are NOT weatherproof and therefore NOT suitable for dwellings. I am NOT happy about this!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah AmaraRena when it was announced that the tents were not waterproof my heart hurt for you.I know how bad you wanted to convert then into liveable dwellings.In my game though rain and hail are turned off so this would not affect me although the snow would but what you could do is turn off rain and hail then just have a small underground winter shelter/basement living area for winter that way it could not be seen and still could gain the effect and look of only having a tent.Think of it as a tent with an emergency fallout shelter.And hello Monet I am joining you in your excitement this set is quite awesome and would be even better with a part 2 including carny games and another type of ride attraction like a tunnel of love or something.

Edit:Also AmaraRena your idea could still work in lucky palms it is a desert anyway and turning off rain and snow is actually realistic so your tent dwelling is perfectly doable.Hope this gave you hope and cheered you up.Just play in LP and let the fun times roll.Plus nobody knows yet if you can build tents over walls so it still might be awesome anyway.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Monet11 wrote:
    AmaraRena wrote:

This IS my happy face!

Alas, it appears that the tents are NOT weatherproof and therefore NOT suitable for dwellings. I am NOT happy about this!

Wouldn't it be interesting if they gave us bats that could fly around and hang upside down in interesting places.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    Yay!! \(^o^)/ :D
    Let us celebrate with my very favourite food while we wait... Cupcakes anyone? :) *passes plate around*

4755830927_0a3ed7e258.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    Camping cat is pleased about tents.

torre-argentina-tent-cat.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014

He does not look pleased... :?
    Cinderelli where do you find all these weird and wonderful cat images?! :lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Camping cat will NOT be pleased when he discovers his tent won't keep the rain off him! :?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Karritz wrote:

Wouldn't it be interesting if they gave us bats that could fly around and hang upside down in interesting places.

I would love that sooooo much! I have my heart set on getting bats of SOME SORT for the October content!

Just NOT burrito baby bats! LOL
    bats1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yeah AmaraRena when it was announced that the tents were not waterproof my heart hurt for you.I know how bad you wanted to convert then into liveable dwellings.In my game though rain and hail are turned off so this would not affect me although the snow would but what you could do is turn off rain and hail then just have a small underground winter shelter/basement living area for winter that way it could not be seen and still could gain the effect and look of only having a tent.Think of it as a tent with an emergency fallout shelter.And hello Monet I am joining you in your excitement this set is quite awesome and would be even better with a part 2 including carny games and another type of ride attraction like a tunnel of love or something.

Edit:Also AmaraRena your idea could still work in lucky palms it is a desert anyway and turning off rain and snow is actually realistic so your tent dwelling is perfectly doable.Hope this gave you hope and cheered you up.Just play in LP and let the fun times roll.Plus nobody knows yet if you can build tents over walls so it still might be awesome anyway.

Yeah I am going to be using LP for my Genie desert world so I was figuring I'd actually probably turn most weather off when I play that game anyway. But it just presents extra challenges that shouldn't be there by them doing the tents this way. SIGH.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited May 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:

Camping cat will NOT be pleased when he discovers his tent won't keep the rain off him! :?
    Looks like he already know that his tent won't keep him dry!
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hope we get some live animals or otherwise it wouldn't be a circus without them but just a carnival.
  • Options
    SISTERWOLFSISTERWOLF Posts: 149 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my!!

tumblr_mktcbddiMM1s9iiseo1_250.gif

HappyDance_zps21273f99.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited May 2014

I wanted to do an outdoor theater for Showtime using the tents...but now I've got another idea: put up a small tent but it would have just a spiral staircase (or maybe an elevator) going down to a large basement theater! That would also leave more room for fun stuff on the upper level. 8)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited May 2014
    Just wanted to say:

The baby elephant is cute!

That bat looks humongous, AmaraRena!

I'll take a cupcake. :)

That cat looks like a scratcher...

Burrito baby bats??!! I don't even want to know how they were able to do that pic!

Love the dancing penguin!

Looking forward to more happy dance pics!! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014

I wanted to do an outdoor theater for Showtime using the tents...but now I've got another idea: put up a small tent but it would have just a spiral staircase (or maybe an elevator) going down to a large basement theater! That would also leave more room for fun stuff on the upper level. 8)

Yeah I will likely end up going subterranean and leaving the upstairs tent area as a living room/party room/ entertaining space. Originally I had planned to just tuck the food replicator from ITF behind a screen and put one of the all-in-one bathrooms in a little tent outside the main tent. But I'll experiment with the building pieces when we get them and see what I can come up with!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Monet11 wrote:
    Let us celebrate with my very favourite food while we wait... Cupcakes anyone? :) *passes plate around*

Those cupcakes look good kate. Did you bake them your self? :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Monet11 wrote:

Not this time sunman, but I am a total cupcakeaholic and usually bake a batch everyday... Mmmmmmmm! (^~^) Yummy!! [...How am I not fat?! :lol::lol: ] I love lots of frosting and sprinkles on mine :D
    Each day I tell myself I shall kick this nasty habit, but then I think 'meh' - it is my only vice afterall... :wink:
    [I would post an image of some I baked yesterday for you but I do not have a programme that allows me to add my own photos :(]
    ٩(๑•◡•๑)۶ ⓁⓞⓋⒺ & ⒽⓤⒼⓈ
    I left a message for you in the 'Anyone who wants to swap a Car for 1000 Points' thread. It is back on page 3 :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Monet11 wrote:

Not this time sunman, but I am a total cupcakeaholic and usually bake a batch everyday... Mmmmmmmm! (^~^) Yummy!! [...How am I not fat?! :lol::lol: ] I love lots of frosting and sprinkles on mine :D
    Each day I tell myself I shall kick this nasty habit, but then I think 'meh' - it is my only vice afterall... :wink:
    [I would post an image of some I baked yesterday for you but I do not have a programme that allows me to add my own photos :(]
    ٩(๑•◡•๑)۶ ⓁⓞⓋⒺ & ⒽⓤⒼⓈ
    I left a message for you in the 'Anyone who wants to swap a Car for 1000 Points' thread. It is back on page 3 :)
    That's ok kate, you don't have to share any pics of the cupcakes that you bake. I just figured that you had baked the batch that you had shared a pic of, since you like cupcakes so much. But thanks for the thought of sharing pics of the ones that you make. :D