Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins & Triplets

My sim had triplets a while back, which were at first a handful but now that they're children, they're a lot of fun! So this made me curious to see other peoples triplets or twins. Post a picture please :D I'll post one of mine too :mrgreen:

This is the whole family. From left to right:
Hannah, Grace, and Breanne

28qzz2f.jpg

Comments

• Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited May 2014
    Here are my first ever twins, Josephine and Julie.

First as toddlers:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then as children:
    Playing:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Coming home from school:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Then as teens:
    Doing homework:
    Screenshot-13_zpsebf8eb42.jpg
    Going to the prom:
    Screenshot-42_zps079c1295.jpg

And as young adults celebrating their graduation:
    Eating at a restaurant with their parents:
    Screenshot-95_zps86e9e748.jpg
    And then singing karaoke together:
    Screenshot-89_zps65ecc7c8.jpg

They're now living as house mates and studying at the university. Josephine is majoring in fine arts, and she's going to be a sculptor. Julie will go into law enforcement, although she currently has a summer job as a life guard. Her major is technology.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    Skyler1802Skyler1802 Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2014
    Forgot to take toddler and teen pics !!! :oops:

Here's the twins Charli and Harry Wilson :lol: :

Harry...
    1zg6yx4.jpg

Charli...
    2m51lvm.jpg

As children on a picnic with their preggers mum Jacqueline...
    244bezc.jpg

At University, Harry studying Phys Ed and Charli studying Science & Med...
    54tzbs.jpg
    Hey, check out my new simblr! : http://keepinitsimsple.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    whoeveroliviaiswhoeveroliviais Posts: 9 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Mine are teens now

Grace:
    30wt6dz.jpg

Breanne:
    2zf7o6v.jpg

Hannah:
    w98851.jpg

All of them together:
    2cdwyhc.jpg
  • Options
    wobblyjelly1999wobblyjelly1999 Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2014
    how can you get triplets or twins
  • Options
    RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014

fertility treatment increases chances, if you get the dusty old lamp you can wish for a large family.
  • Options
    MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited July 2014

to do it 'naturally' get a few radios then turn it on the kids station, and the TV too.

For some reason since I installed the games on this computer I get twins more often then not. my one sim had a set of twins a single then two sets of twins and a single
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    edited July 2014
    There's also the massage table that comes with Serenity Retreat -venue. Giving a romantic massage gives an extra fertile moodlet. That's what I used.

But there seems to be a glitch in it. Later I noticed that the mother, who received the massage had the fertility treatment lifetime reward, even though I never got it to her. So she must have gotten it from the massage...
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    edited July 2014

fertility treatment increases chances, if you get the dusty old lamp you can wish for a large family.

where can you get the fertility treatment from?
  • Options
    AndrewMcGrawAndrewMcGraw Posts: 38 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Fertility Treatment is a lifetime reward. I think it costs about 15,000 Lifetime Happiness Points. If both parents have it, your chances are greatly increased.
  • Options
    LaurenKaleLaurenKale Posts: 5
    edited August 2014
    My sim had twins, the mother died giving birth and the babies died afterwards.
  • Options
    Alli-beagleAlli-beagle Posts: 111 Member
    My Sims had twins Camryn and Beatrix, i have pictures but there on my other computer
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    How does one get their sim to give birth to triplets? Seriously, I've been playing this game since release date and all I've ever gotten is a set of twins :s
  • Options
    Tojax wrote: »
    How does one get their sim to give birth to triplets? Seriously, I've been playing this game since release date and all I've ever gotten is a set of twins :s
    you have to buy the fertility treatment
  • Options
    Skylah456Skylah456 Posts: 95 Member
    Either get fertility treatment for both parents or if you get for just one parent then watch kidz tv, listen to kidz radio and read the books xx
  • Options
    softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    I just got two set of girl twins :o Will post a pic when the two youngest age up...
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
  • Options
    badgyrl_310badgyrl_310 Posts: 198 Member
    I've never gotten triplets in my game, even with the fertility treatment. I've had twins in a couple of families, but never triplets.
  • Options
    KittyKatieKittyKatie Posts: 276 Member
    They're all cute :) mixed gender twins are my favourite. I have pictures but they're on my computer :( and I agree they're a nightmare until they're children but then lots of fun.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2014
    My latest and first set of fraternal twins in the Walker Legacy: *Bliss & Christian*
    tumblr_nau1ozrLMz1sbdtgso1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I was playing the sims 3 this morning and my sim gave birth to triplets! I was so shocked and kinda sad I only wanted twins :'(
    My sim is called Kay Keeler and is married to Leighton Sekemoto. They have 6 kids, Sam(leightons pre made toddler), Bridget, Penelope(adopted) and the triplets: Greg, Louis and Yumi. She's named after Yumi Sekemoto who died a few days before they were born :o
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    Ztac13Ztac13 Posts: 70 Member
    > @LaurenKale said:
    > My sim had twins, the mother died giving birth and the babies died afterwards.

can that really happen or is that a mod?
  • Options
    Niki727Niki727 Posts: 57 New Member
    I dont have pictures but in my one game i think i have 1 set of twins, 2 sets of triplets (i think) and 3 sets of quads.
    yes i do have mods in place and yes everyone still lives under the sames roof. I believe that this particular family has 25 total family members.
    I dont play it much anymore because it gives me a headache :blush:
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    I've used the fertility treatment but never managed to get triplets. I've gotten twins lots of times.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    softis99softis99 Posts: 399 Member
    Here are my two set of twins with fertility treatment:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-1086_zps8a853909.jpg
    From left: Aurelia and Iris (identical) & Elvira and Elora (fraternal) :) The identlical twins was actually natural, i haven't changed them a bit.

Triplets from another family:
    [img][/img]Screenshot-1049_zpsddcbd8f0.jpg
    Flora, Azure and Cyan :)
    [img][/img]AE10400A-C559-4097-B693-A89FE4C16ABC_zpswjq5l14e.jpg
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Am I in the Sims 3 forum? I'm reading a lot of different posts and there is a lot of 3 going on. Twins and triplets are cute you all. I only have singles.
  • Options
    LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    Is it possible to have twins when you engineer a baby at the hospital in the future? I have a same-sex couple, but I want twins.
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif