Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Immortals ♰ FINALE SCORES- And the winning vamp is....♰

ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
13899780348_5961abf795_o.png
Welcome immortals! The vampire council has taken an interest in a select few of you. With the introduction of blood substitutes and new rights, we have no reason to hide anymore. Mortals are now aware of us. We are wondering how many of you are coping with such events. Some of you I’m sure are quite use to your mortal counter-parts, but I’m sure some of you are set in your old ways and wanting no parts of this new society. Well the council have decided to keep an eye on a special few of you. We want to know everything about you and your whereabouts. We even want to know about your past. Take this with great honor as we rarely are interested in any our coven. Most of you bore us. Along with sharing such information, we will be allowing you to gain a little extra money doing odd jobs modeling as well. I know. You're welcome. So go forth and live your lives amongst the mortals as immortals and good luck, because you're going to need it. We'll be in touch. Toodles.

Sincerely, your Vampire Council

*New* Unbound thread: http://tinyurl.com/kc6uzwk

immortalsrules.png
-No fighting or negativity of any kind!
-YA males & females only.
-Late Night/Supernatural vamps are recommended, but cc made vamps are allowed.
-Do not sign-up if you're going drop.
-Do not be a no-show. Please tell me if you want or need to drop-out.
-Editing is allowed, but no photo skinning or plastering.
-CC and custom poses are allowed and recommended.
-You are allowed 3 extensions. If you need an extension please ask anytime before the due date.
-Each assignment will be a week long.
-No retakes at less given permission.
-Most importantly be creative and have fun!

Prizes
-1st place: A set from the store or 1000 sim points worth of stuff and a siggie.
-2nd place: 500 sim points worth of stuff and a siggie
-3rd place: A siggie.
*EA is funny about point cards and how one can't gift points to another via another country, so I will gift you via your wishlish*

immortalsmodels.png

♰ Needs to check in ♰

♰ Checked-in ♰

♰ Assignment in ♰
immortals-AJ-1.pngimmortals-Cyan-1.pngimmortals-Vi-1.png

♰ Extension granted♰

♰ Eliminated/Dropped out ♰

immortals-Lovin-2.pngimmortals-itsmeuknowho-2.pngimmortals-Tessa-2.pngimmortals-Bjorn-2.pngimmortals-Vicki-2.pngimmortals-LE-2.pngimmortals-Maggie-2.pngimmortals-Kami-3.pngimmortals-Heather-1.pngimmortals-Simchic-2.pngimmortals-Samm-2.png
LE with Aria Falcon (Upper Class/Steampunk)
Cyan with Kattalin Griffin (Primitive)
Vi with Thomas Michael Benoit (Upper Class/Victorian)
Lovin with Drusilla Van Gould (Modern)
Heather [formerly known as Ayana] with Ethel Crawley (Upper Class/Edwardian)
Bjorn with Cesare Donatelli (Upper Class/Victorian)
Vicki [Vav2009] with Lady Catherine Rollo (Upper Class/Medieval)
ItsMeYouKnowWho [jmpintx] with Erik Northman (Upper Class/Viking)
Tessa with Sigrdrifa Svava (Upper Class/Viking)
AJ with Victoria Abrams (Upper Class/Victorian)
Samm with Sebastian Grimm (Primitive)
SimChic with Alice Thompson (Upper Class/Romantic Era)
Maggie[Mhamilton]with Chase Carpenter (Modern)
Kami with Isabeau Lacoeur (Modern)

immortals-judges.png
immortals-judgevid-2.pngimmortals-judgechell-1.pngimmortals-judgepiffle-2.png
I need 1 more judge! Want to be one?
Sign-up sheet
Name you want to be called:
Experience:
Headshot on white background (vampire sim only):
*You may contact me via my blog or unbound. My blog name is the same as my unbound account, vidkid20*

Scoring rubric
Requirements /10
Personality /10
Quality /10
Styling - /10
Creativity /10
Setting/10
/60 total
Grand total: /180

A bonus of 10 points may be given out on certain assignments and who does the special requirement the best.

Requirements- Did you do everything that was ask of you? Does the picture fit the assignment?
Personality- Is he following the ways of his/her class type and era? Is your vampire acting out of character?
Quality- Anything that would bring the quality down. For example: Glitchy posed sims, editing issues and bad lighting.
Styling - Is his/her styling fashionable? Does it fit their class/personality? Is it appropriate for the assignment and setting?
Creativity- Is it unique? Interesting? Or is it something we've seen before?
Setting- Is the setting appropriate? Does it fit the assignment? Is it bare or too plain?

Class Types:
immortals-vintage-1.png
Older vampires that are most often set in their old ways. They have money, power, and a certain charm that younger vampires seem to lack. Their memories are from the past and their fashion is sometimes based on the era they were turned. (Examples: Victorian, roaring 20's, Ancient Greece, any important time period.) They look down on all the other classes.

immortals-modern-2.png
They are new vampires with new ways of thinking and rebellious attitudes. They can blend in better than most. They socialize with mortals and dress in the latest mortal fashions. Their memories don't go back too far, so creativity is needed for flashbacks. They also thumb their noses at the upper class. (Examples: Goths, preppy, hipsters, anyone of this time)

immortals-primitive-1.png
The most vicious and barbaric of classes. They do not believe in following civilized laws. All they know is the thirst. They don't get along with the other classes and they are notorious liars. Their memories have no real sense of time as most have live their lives hidden. They have no fashion sense. They are usually disheveled with "borrowed" clothes. Some distinct features they tend to not share with the rest of the vampire world are red eyes, weirdly colored skin (not always), and pointy ears. You can spot them a mile away if you live long enough to see one.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    immortalsassign.png

This is due November 24th, Monday! Ask for an extension if needed!

Assignment 10- The Finale
    Hello my fellow vampires. It appears we have reached the end our agreement. Yes, that’s right we will be parting ways after this. It actually has me a bit teary eye to know I won’t be hearing from you anymore. It was so much fun ordering you around…er I mean having you around. Well I have 2 things I must ask of you. I will explain…

Part 1: “Into the Future”
    We have heard a lot about your past and your present, but where do you envision yourself in the future? Many vampires don’t even think that far despite their immortality, but being immortal means living forever. Never dying and always moving forward while the world changes around you. A curse to some and a blessing to others. Well I want you to envision a futuristic world where vampires exist. Where you exist. Are you lounging about in a beautiful utopia or do you see yourself right in the thick of the apocalypse? Or it is something else entirely? You tell us.

Requirements
    -This is a futuristic based assignment. Like your flashback assignments, everything should have a futuristic feel to it. Apocalypse, techy shiny future, etc.
    -Can be any shot of your choosing. Just no headshots please.
    -Describe the future and how your vampire fits into it
    - Extras allowed.
    -Be creative! Interpret this anyway you like.
    233455.png

Part 2: “Judging a book by it‘s cover…”
    Well we have officially reached the end of the story. It’s been full of twist and turns, but the end is finally here. You’ve written enough to write a book and all books need covers. So if you were to turn your story into a book, what would your cover or promo look like? Would it be dark and mysterious? Romantic with a touch of doom? Or would it be full of light and happiness? While you can’t judge a book by it’s cover, we will be judging your covers and promos. It’s time to put a end to your infamous tales. What does your cover or promo say about you?

Requirements
    -Can be a cover, promo, or a movie poster
    -It should look like a cover of a book or a promo with a title and subtitles.
    -It should sum up your story and vampire
    -No body shot. Must be from the waist up.
    -No descriptions. This a modeling assignment. Your cover or promo must speak for itself.
    - Extras allowed, but your vampire must be the center of attention like in the example.
    -Simple setting that would fit a cover or promo.
    -Be creative!

true-blood-poster-1.jpgInterviewwithaVampireMoviePoste.JPG
    VD10-CW09-0024.jpg

So this is all I ask of you. The two pictures will be judged separately, but the points from those will be combined. Then a winner will be chosen based off of those points. Only 3 of you have managed to escape the True Death, but only one will be chosen at the end. Can you tough it out and be the ultimate immortal?

For the last time...Sincerely, from Vampire Council Member
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    immortals-entries.png

♰ AJ with Victoria Abrams ♰

Assignment 10: Part 1:
    Finale1-1_zpse41b931a.png
    Welcome to my Future. I've had visions of what's coming. I saw the wars. I saw the destruction. And the end of civilization. Yes, I saw the apocalypse. And I wasn't about to be unprepared. My coven and I built an underground bunker many miles down in the earth for a select few of us. And for our needed humans. Humans don't last like we do of course, so to combat that problem, I decided to imprison them, and force them to breed. They're young will grow up, and repeat the process. It's quite convenient. I don't care if they cry or fight it. We, the vampires, will always win. They will do what we want them to do. What we need them to do for our survival. We're the apex species. Not them. So this is how I see our future. It's the only way I can see to survive. And I will do whatever it takes for the ones I care about. We can rebuild again one day, once the planet is livable again, but for now, this is it...

Assignment 10: Part 2:
    Finale2_zps430e1133.png

♰ Cyan with Kattalin Griffin ♰
    Finale Part 1:

jgyftkkkkk_zps17902e23.png

Council,

Things got better for me. Zeke and I started warning primitives of the two hunters, and they were grateful. They were so grateful that they started to follow us.. literally and figuratively. They had no one, like we once had, and slowly we became a small group, similar to Artemis’ group that I had been a part of years before. They regarded me as some sort of… leader, I guess. They listened to me. I told them to listen to Zeke, but he denied their loyalty and insisted I be the number one.

Together, we burned the necklace keeping the hunter ghost tied to this earth, and when we did, the female lost all desire to live. She begged us to kill her. So we got our revenge for the murders of our primitive kin. We turned her and we kept her. Her name is Hazel, and she has become our best fighter.

Our group lasted. Together, we grew mentally stronger, and started taking in other “primitives” like us, helping them, protecting them. I suppose you could call us a “coven,” but I wouldn’t go that far. We’re more of a family, we take care of each other, and it has lasted many… many years. St. Claire changed around us, changed into something shiny and metallic and cold. We never left. Eventually, we did leave the cemetery, but only because we grew too big to go unnoticed by the human populace. We bought a warehouse, built over the windows to block the sunlight, and created our own place.

Our home isn’t something beautiful, but it fits us. We are uncontrolled, dirty, raggedy, primitive, and something that society, even vampiric society, wants to ignore, and our home acts as a sort of homeless shelter for our kind. It looks abandoned from the outside, and we have guards to prevent those who wish us harm from entering. We still take in primitive vampires who have been lost, but we’ve sort of branched out. We also take in middle class vampires who feel unwelcome outside, and illegally modified cyborgs that are looked down on in society. Cyborgs no longer smell human, so we don’t have to worry about harming them.

The future isn’t a terribly bleak place for our little home, strangely. Slowly, we became as organized as a bunch of barbarians can be, and became a sort of underground defense system for St. Claire. The humans still hate us because we are primitive and we do have very little self-control, we steal their advanced technologies and clothes, we kidnap, we drink dry, we disrupt their perfect shiny utopian future by being “disorganized.” However, because I feel a sense of home from this city, I send out cyborgs and the vampires with better self-control to cut down on the human crime, and defend the people from the sentient plumbots who believe themselves higher than organic beings (it is becoming a real problem in other cities, but cyborgs and primitives beat plumbots easily, so we are fine for now). My small defense groups practice their fighting at home, wherever they can, so if you come to visit, don’t be shocked to see random fights bursting out everywhere. They aren’t real. They’re practice.

So, Council, I suppose you could say the future is a good place for the primitive vampires and illegal cyborgs in St. Claire. Spread the word and I will take in any from other cities having major troubles fitting in. If you can find Artemis, please send her my way. I still miss her, and she would love this place.

I will miss our communications, Council, no matter how many terrible memories.. or almost-memories.. they brought up. Take care of yourselves, and goodbye.

Finale Part 2:
    kwjgirwjgri_zpse15a0d32.png

♰ Vi with Thomas Michael Benoit ♰

10xztjp.jpg

Full Size

Dear council,

It has been a while since I last wrote you. Things have changed so much. The world is not the same. It is a mix of old and new. The old buildings still exist but are no longer in use. They are run down and falling apart. The new buildings that were built after the war are so different. They look wrong.

Everything feels wrong. I am homeless, hungry, weak and tired. I haven't eaten in days. Humans are rare these days. So when i do find one I drink, but I let them live. No point in killing your only food source if it is scarce. They are in hiding, so they are not easy to find.

I am still unsure of who or what has started the war so many years ago. I never see them or it. I only see the air crafts fly around. They are obviously not bothered by my kind as they always fly by. It is the humans they are after. For what I do not know.

My companion died during the war. Pathetic fool. We stayed together after the first attacks on our kind. Never spoke much. We just moved around one another. In a way I do miss him. I grew accustomed to his presence. It annoyed me when I made the realization and that just made me more angry at the idiot for dying. And at myself, for not being able to save him.

I wander the streets day after day. I have nowhere to go. No purpose. I used to miss the sun and hated the fact that the night was my prison; but after the war the dust is so thick that it covers the sun. There is no distinction between day and night anymore. It is just one long and endless day. It is exhausting. I miss my life. I miss my home. And yes, I miss my companion.

Nothing feels right. Even after years of it being like this I still cannot get used to it. I have not seen another vampire in years. I don't know if there any left or if they are in hiding as well.

I used to love my solitude, but now it has taken the place of the sun and become my prison.

I hope this letter finds you wherever you are and that you are safe.

Thomas Michael Benoit

2ujpb8w.jpg

Full Size
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    immortalsscores.png
    Well we have officially reached the end my little vampers. No more tales of woe. No more beautiful piccies. No more innocent human victims. This is it! Are you ready to find out who the ultimate immortal is? Well let's find out!
    finale.png
    Not so fast. I'm not going announce it that quickly. Only comments first. Don't want you adding up everything and spoiling the surprise. In no specific order...er well the order you turned your assignments in, here's comments.....

part1.png

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Wow fantastic work AJ! Your finishing out strong with this one. I like the realistic approach you took with this. The idea of humans being bred to serve vampires is very twisted, but genius idea. It definitely makes for a really interesting story and piccie. Victoria looks great. I love how she’s posed. It makes her look very powerful and in-charge. Is that Nicolas in the back sitting at the desk? It almost looks like they’re running a business. A horrifying seedy one from the looks of it. Love all the details/activities going on in the background. The extras are almost posed perfectly! The setting also looks amazing with all the futuristic stuff and the creepy jail cells. I do wish I could see the robot better. The pose you chose for the kid he’s holding looks a bit awkward from what I can see, but everything else is right on point. I think overall this a really strong entry from you.

Kendall
    Very creative Aj! This is so awesome cause I know I would never be able to think about something like this! If vampires did exist, I believe this would be the way it’ll actually end, thinking realistically. The setting is absolutely fantastic. It really looks like a underground secret system. That’s pretty cool! Victoria looks very very gorgeous. I like her dressing in this assignment. Really brings out the..vampire in her :P I love the little details. Like those guards and the pregnant ladies. Love how you added the bar’d window there, looks like an actual jail sort of thing. Overall, I really like the turn you took with the future. This was realistic and made sense. Good job on that! I’m just wondering one thing tho, What is that robot doing with that kid? .-. I can’t quite figure that out.

♰Cyan with Kattalin Griffin♰
    jgyftkkkkk_zps17902e23.png

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Woah! I’m yet again impressed by your story. I felt like I was reading a real sci-fi novel for a min. I think your pic is good too, but it’s not as exciting as your story. I didn’t expect it to be everything you described, but your pic is just lacking something. Kattalin’s pose definitely doesn’t help. She’s just there. Standing doing nothing. If she was looking directly into the camera with some type of fierce or scary facial expression, I wouldn’t mind her just standing there. If she was in some type of fighting stance that would have been even better. It would of at least match your extras and the idea of them always practicing. I do like the styling and how the extra are placed. The setting looks really cool too. Kattalin, herself just lacks that certain spark. Other than that, I thought it was cool and fun entry with a lot good ideas.

Kendall
    Oh wow, that is quite sad but very happy at the same time. The description you wrote with this shot is absolutely amazing. I really love that..more than the picture, honestly .-. But, the shot itself have some amazing aspects! Firstly, you mentioned that they stole clothes. I don’t know if you did that on purpose or it just happened but the way they are all dressed, all mismatched. The clothes stealing explains why the clothes are so mismatched and I love that! I love how you used the most futuristic items in this shot to make it look like the real future. Love how you added the previous characters into the whole scene. Excellent job!:3

10xztjp.jpg

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Ok. This is officially my favorite future entry this round! Both the story and pic are awesome! The story sounds like a scene from a movie and the pic looks like that scene. It was all so good I wanted more! Yet again you managed to show another side of Thomas. I’m so use to seeing him so put together and content with life, it was shocking to see his rugged beaten down future self. He actually looks bada** almost despite his circumstances. I really like how you styled him. Now I am wondering what happen to his vampiry paleness. He looks a little too tan. As for editing, you did an amazing job placing him on this background. I just think the buildings in the back and the helicopters look a bit fake. If you blurred them or darkened them, it would of looked a lot better. Despite those little hiccups tho, I think this entry makes such impact and it is a great way to end things. Fantastic work Vi!

Kendall
    That description. I would love to read an entire novel about that, honestly. Thomas looks so so different now, You did an amazing job at making him look like he’s been homeless and a complete wreck! The set is very amazing. The building on the left is a bit blurry. I know it was suppose to look like that but if it was a bit far away and blurred out like that, then it would’ve been perfect. It just takes a bit of the quality off this way. Another amazing thing is the helicopters. I love how you styled him. Him being all homeless, he still looks pretty perfect :P The pose is fantastic and works nicely with the shot! Great, great, great work!

part2.png

Finale2_zps430e1133.png

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    This is gorgeous! Your cover represents your vampire perfectly. Love the styling! Victoria looks beautiful! I think the background is also awesome. I just wish your title was just as creative and eye-catching. The title IMO is just really boring and typical. :/

Kendall
    Very nice! I’m liking the cover as a whole. The background you used for the book is very nice. I feel like it represents every single shot you did. I’m not too impressed with the name. It’s just a very normal name for a vampire’s novel. Really love her styling. Takes me back to the previous assignments! Great job (:

♰Cyan with Kattalin Griffin♰
    kwjgirwjgri_zpse15a0d32.png

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Ok. I’m going say it. This is my favorite cover this round. I love her styling so much! It’s perfect! The title and tag-line is super creative. The setting is just ok, but it works and Kattalin’s edgy beauty makes up for it. I just really love this cover. It’s pure awesomeness!

Kendall
    I love it! This is my favorite cover. I love the name you chose, it’s brilliant! Sounds very vampire-ish and mysterious. The shot is very simple but I love it and the make-up definitely makes up for it. The tag-line is excellent. The top part of the cover feels a bit empty tho, maybe if something was there it would’ve looked complete but other than that. Great work!

2ujpb8w.jpg

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Ooo what a cool cover! Thomas looks very handsome! I like the smirk on his face. I also like his styling. Loved the blood around his mouth and the ring he has on. I think the background you chose looks great and is fitting for a vampire, but I must say I hate the bats. I wish you hadn’t put them there, because they’re so distracting and kind of cheesy. It also doesn’t help that they’re not really edited in well. Maybe if they were smaller and not so bright, I could learn to like them. lol Still you didn’t need them really. As for any other editing issues, you erased his left arm a bit and took out some chucks. Overall, I like the cover a lot. It’s a good cover, but it could have been better with no bats or better bats and maybe better font. Still good work!

Kendall
    Amazing cover Vi! I love how this cover have something mysterious about it. It reveals some of it but the rest you have to read to find out. Which is what I usually look in book covers. I like the background you chose, it makes sense cause vampires come out at night. The bats are a good touch to the cover, but it feels like they are popping out! Maybe a shadow underneath would’ve softened them a bit. Thomas looks amazing as always. His suit is awesome but the quality of the tie is a bit off. I like the text you used. It’s a lot easier to read and it’s not too complicated. Good job!(:

results.png
    All of you did so well. Scores were close. So who won this whole thing?

Is it AJ? While her pics are almost flawless, was she creative enough to win it all? Or was it too safe?

Or is it Cyan? She started off strong with pics and stories that always embraced the wild side of her gorgeous vamp, but did she fail to impress us enough with her future pic or did her cover shot make up for it all?

Or maybe it's Vi? Her creativity has been off the charts these last few assignments. With super risky edits and compelling stories, did it all pay off? Or was those risk too risky this time?

Well enough chatter and guessing. The winner is.....

:#

B)

:p

>:) Nope not yet.

The winner is...

1st AJ with Victoria Abrams
    Finale2_zps430e1133.png

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Part 1
    Requirements 10/10
    Personality: 9/10
    Quality 9/10
    Styling: 10/10
    Creativity 9/10
    Setting: 10/10
    57/60 total

Part 2
    Requirements 10/10
    Quality 10/10
    Creativity 8/10
    57/60 total

Part 1 & 2 Total : 114/120

Kendall
    Part 1 :
    Requirements: 10/10
    Quality: 8.5/10
    Styling: 9/10
    Creativity: 9/10
    55.5/60 Total

Part 2 :
    Personality: 9.5/10
    Quality: 10/10
    Styling: 8/10
    Creativity: 7.5/10
    55/60 Total
    Part 1 & 2 Total : 110.5/120

15908323582_f0c3ae8877_o.png
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7553/15908323582_f0c3ae8877_o.png
    Grand total: 224.5/240
    *Pick a set from the store or 1000 sim points worth of stuff*

2nd Vi with Thomas Michael Benoit

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Part 1:
    Requirements 10/10
    Personality: 10/10
    Quality 8/10
    Creativity 10/10
    58/60 total

Part 2:
    Requirements 10/10
    Quality 7/10
    Creativity 9/10
    54/60 total
    Part 1 & 2 Total: 112/120

Kendall
    Part 1 :
    Quality: 9/10
    Creativity: 9.5/10
    58.5/60 Total

Part 2 :
    Quality: 8.5/10
    Creativity: 8/10
    Setting: 8.5/10
    53/60 Total
    Part 1 & 2: Total : 111.5/120

15907011341_4940ae5436_o.png
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7534/15907011341_4940ae5436_o.png
    Grand total: 223.5/240

*Pick something worth 500 sim points*

3rd Cyan with Kattalin Griffin

immortals-judgevid-2.png
    Requirements 10/10
    Personality: 8/10
    Quality 8/10
    Creativity 9/10
    Setting: 8/10
    52/60 total

Part 2
    Requirements 10/10
    Quality 10/10
    Creativity 9/10
    Setting: 8/10
    57/60 total
    Part 1 & 2 Total: 109/120

Kendall
    Part 1 :
    Personality: 8/10
    Quality: 8/10
    Styling: 9.5/10
    Creativity: 10/10
    Setting: 8.5/10
    54/60 Total

Part 2 :
    Quality: 10/10
    Creativity: 9.5/10
    Setting: 9.5/10
    58/60 Total
    Part 1 & 2 Total: 112/120

15721505908_b2d4d30b49_o.png
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7507/15721505908_b2d4d30b49_o.png
    Grand total: 221/240
    *Pick something 250-100 range from the store (yeah you get a prize too.)

Thank you everyone for making this competition one of my best and most favorite to host. You guys were amazing! Congrats to you all!confetti.gif~c200

Special thanks to Kendall filling in as a judge. :)

Oh and thanks for lurking lurkers! :blush:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Sign-up are open. Hope I didn't miss anything. Took me forever to get it all posted. :D

I'll add my judges pic later. "The Council" is a fancy word for judges in this comp and "The Coven" are for the models.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I also need 2 judges. Added the sign-up sheet for that too. Please make sure your headshot is a vamp sim.

edit: Will add the scoring rubric in a few. I knew I forgot something.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    datscoolestdatscoolest Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited May 2014
    RESERVE ME!!! dis is amazeballs
    I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they're like:

"what are you doing here?"

and I'm like:

"oh, you know, hunting elephants"

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited May 2014
    Sounds great. Just trying to decide if I want to be an Upper Class or a modern Vamp.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    @datscoolest Reserved and thank ya. :mrgreen:

@LadyEmillye reserved. I'm excited to see which one you choose. :-o
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Important: Oh and guys for your bio, I prefer your vampires weren't born as vampires. It's just would kind of conflict with some of the assignments.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Could I do an alternative history of the 19th century's British Victorian era and have my Vampire be an Upper Class Vamp from the "Steampunk" era?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Could I do an alternative history of the 19th century's British Victorian era and have my Vampire be an Upper Class Vamp from the "Steampunk" era?
    Yep, because a steampunk vampire would be awesome! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yep, because a steampunk vampire would be awesome! :mrgreen:

Then that is what I shall do. Should be in by Sunday :)
  • Options
    CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh nooooo this looks fantastic but I'm so busy.. :lol: Please reserve me?
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited May 2014
    I said I would join so please reserve me
    35a41sn.gif
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Love the banner ColorMePink :mrgreen: Reserve me please. I'll have my model in sometime tomorrow evening. But I must say I'm like Em having a hard time choosing which era :lol:
  • Options
    munchkinprincessmunchkinprincess Posts: 1,212 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Yay reserve me? I've been dragging my self away from the few new comps to keep a space for this.
  • Options
    bjorn979bjorn979 Posts: 593 Member
    edited May 2014

Reserve, please. Sounds great. :)
    33ba886a-039e-4500-8fa0-a9e7635368d4.png
  • Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited May 2014
    I am so torn on this one. Part of me wants to enter. I have a good idea for a vintage vamp, and a model that looks the part...but I'm not sure if I want to keep track of yet another model right yet.

Maybe I'll submit a judging form instead. :lol:

BTW- This would have made an amazing story based comp as well!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    Vav2009Vav2009 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited May 2014
    This sounds very interesting. Reserve me a spot please.
  • Options
    jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    edited May 2014
    Edit 1--Hey ok here my info and I'll have my model in later

Name--ItsMeYouKnowWho
    Model Name--Surprise It's Eric Northman
    Class--Upper Class
    Head Shot--Will get this in later today
    Body Shot--Same Will get this in later today
    Bio--Because it's Eric Northman and he ate Edward Cullen and if that not enough reason cuz real Vampires don't sparkle

SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    wildtessawildtessa Posts: 953 Member
    edited May 2014
    Reserve me please!
    Download, save, comment, favorite my new S4 creations! TessaMichele
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ok everyone is reserved! I did not expect sign-ups to go this well this fast! It's only 3 spots left and I just posted this yesterday. Wow! :shock: Thank you everyone! :)

Since we got so many reserves so fast, you all will have till the 10th to get your models in and anyone who fails to do so will lose their spot. Now if I start seeing some models, I might be convince to post the mock. :wink:

@chelle I love to have you as a judge if can't compete. The competition will be part story based and part modeling, so you have the best of both world. You'll see. :P

@jmpintx Standing up please. I wouldn't mind a sitting pose if I was an assignment, but for sign-ups I'm seeing your model for the first time and I want to see all their physical features clearly.

Edit: Correction 2 spot now and maybe 1 since I remember AJ excitement over this. Reserved wildtessa! :mrgreen:

Edit2: 2 spots left. I was thinking about having 13 models anyway.
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yay, I'm reserved! Thanks, Vid. :mrgreen:
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited May 2014
    Reserrrrrve me :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif

Leave a Comment