Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2018
    Also the window by the is closer to the Front Door and the Timer light panel is next to the Front Hall Closet-that closet is where we would put all our coat, shoes and, in the winter time Boots. The front hall top became the top of the Trash area. Is there a pic that I sent you that showed this?
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited March 2018
    @jonluke32, I've some WIPs of the entry and the bookcase wall. :)

And no they do not come apart or at least I am not capable of that! :mrgreen: I can hide and manipulate. >:)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

• Options
    @romagi1 I don't have any SimPoints left, so could you either use all free stuff or no store content at all. Will an object not show in the game if I don't have it?
  • Options
    Not a problem @jonluke32. :) You own all the worlds except for Roaring Heights and Dragon Valley! Do you own everything used in the Grey House? Do you own anything not used in the Grey House?

The game will replace anything you don't own with something from the Base Game but it won't be recolored and doesn't always look quit the same. :)

What do you think of the new WIPs?

• Options
    Yes I do own everything used in Grey House and probably more, is there a way to find out what I've purchased? The front hall closet is fine as is, I can live without the two being level as long as the sims can use it
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    @jonluke32 If you visit the store on the sims3 site logged in it will show if an item is owned on the item's page, also you can visit your purchase history there from your account page.
  • Options
    Thanks @Jessabeans! Just what I would have told @jonluke32! :)

@jonluke32, when you go to your purchase history take a pic of each page. I would have to use the snip tool in windows but you may have something else. You can then type a list to save for future requests or just save the pics. You can then put them on Dropbox like you did for your home and just share the link on your next request.

I'll leave the entry so the sims can use it. :) Did you see the one with the turntable?

• Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Thanks @Jessabeans! Just what I would have told @jonluke32! :)

@jonluke32, when you go to your purchase history take a pic of each page. I would have to use the snip tool in windows but you may have something else. You can then type a list to save for future requests or just save the pics. You can then put them on Dropbox like you did for your home and just share the link on your next request.

I'll leave the entry so the sims can use it. :) Did you see the one with the turntable?

Yes, and that one did look good thanks
  • Options
    @jonluke32, I'm glad you told me about the speakers and the chest with blankets as I don't think I saw a chest in the living room but once you mentioned the speakers I could see parts of them. (the game doesn't have blankets but I will see what I can do)

Is there a chest in the meditation room also or was it moved in there when the home was put on the market? Here's the only pic I have of a chest.

• Options
    Yes, that's the Chest

• Options
    edited March 2018
    @jonluke32, Ok, so only one chest and it is in the living room with blankets on it not the meditation room?

The window I'm using for the front on the home on the main level is the Greek window from this set. Can you see if you have it?

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:33694&section=UpSell

On the meditation room. I've seen cubbies on the wall, a round table, a rocking chair and a maroon chair with an ottoman. You added a willow branch, small black radio, lots of pillows and your mom's yoga mat. How's this WIP look to you?

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    Yes, I do own that window and as for Meditation Room, it was more like a big tree branch with White Bark. Are there no cubbies or boxed shelving in the game that would be more like the boxed shape? Otherwise, the room is looking good. Can I see the other angle from that room going down the hall?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @jonluke32, I had taken one before I got out of game. Not sure why I didn't post it! So look again! :)

Is this branch hanging on the wall, in a vase or laying on a shelf? I'll see what I can find.

No cubbies like yours in the game. I was trying to make them with shelves and haven't yet found something narrow enough to use as the dividers. But will keep looking.

Tried something else. See what you think.
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    The branch was one limb of a birch? tree , a pretty thick limb that was leaning against the wall, I don't know what held it up but it was vertical and in the corner by the single window. Where was that in your WIP by the way?Also, the picture you uploaded was one of the living room looking towards the wall shared by my parents bedroom, what I wanted to see was one looking out of the Meditation Room to the hallway that has doors to the bathroom and my parents bedroom
  • Options
    @jonluke32, Sorry, not much to see that direction except for doors so I hadn't realized that was the room you wanted to see. I had the branch on the wall and a plant by the window. They really don't have leaning branches in the game. I've played some more with that room and have 2 options on the branch. But as always I may think of something later. :)

Which wall shelving did you prefer?

Did you decided if you wanted the rust and green or the mint in your parents bedroom?

I have a couple of store items in the kitchen like a smaller knife set, bread box and a more contemporary shelf than what came with supernatural. I'd really like to get everything as close as possible so if you could get the list or pics of your store content that would be helpful.

• Options
    @romagi1 B looks better in both shots of the Meditation Room. The Quilt on the wall is better than that twig and can you get another closet door instead of the 2 doors by the hamper please? My mom was pretty sure the her Comforter wasn't blue but other than that it really doesn't make much off a difference what you choose for it. I'll look up my store content now.
  • Options
    There looks to be a separated in the long vertical window by the Front Door. Can you make it one pane of glass in that window please?
  • Options
    Hi @jonluke32, My mint is more green, maybe with a tint of blue. I'm definitely not a fan of blue! LOL Just wanted to know which comforter I should try for.

On the window by the front door, I have changed that window and door out several times as I would like the door and window to be the same height. I like the solid glass window from the base game but, the only doors I'm finding that are as tall as it have glass in them and so far I haven't figured out how to get rid of the glass in any that I have tried.

I'll add a 3rd closet door and set things back to B in the meditation room.

• Options
    ok, thanks
  • Options
    @jonluke32, I've moved to the lower level. Do you have a color choice for the bedrooms down there?

Do you have your list or pics of the store items you own?

• Options
    @romagi1 I just put the pics of my store items on my dropbox page: https://www.dropbox.com/home/My%20Sims%203%20Store%20Items
  • Options
    Hi @jonluke32, the link takes me to the login page for dropbox. I don't have a problem seeing the house pics so not sure why I can't see this one.
  • Options
    That was my dad's account and I don't know how he made it accessible
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @jonluke32, That's OK. I went ahead and signed up for dropbox and with the share you sent me I was able to see it. I'll look around and see if I can figure out how to make them public or accessible so you have it for future requests.

Thank You! That helps alot! :)
  • Options
    My dad is a tradationalist and liked White and I guess I do too. As you can probably see from one of the pics, there was another brick hearth but no Fireplace in the same place as the Fireplace upstairs. That brick continued to the floor and covered that portion of the wall but not around the corner