Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

questions

hey i was just wondering if there are any other free sets for the world adventures expansion i already got the town and the explorer loot, but i was just wondering if there any other little items in the store sets or compilation sections, i noticed a few other sets that u can download if u have the required game for example u can get the racing gear if u have the sims fast lane, or like how there are the soccer trophy's and jerseys.....im sure i found it long ago but i can't remember is there something im missing

Comments

• Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited March 2013
    Riverview neighborhood, the Explorer Loot and the simpoints (See My Account) are the only things you get with WA. When it came out, those were pretty special. Now that you can get the neighborhood without the game it's not so special, I guess.
  • Options
    jessiCah19_jessiCah19_ Posts: 46
    edited March 2013
    KatAnubis wrote:
    Riverview neighborhood, the Explorer Loot and the simpoints (See My Account) are the only things you get with WA. When it came out, those were pretty special. Now that you can get the neighborhood without the game it's not so special, I guess.
    ah i see alrighty thanks
  • Options
    AloraCravenAloraCraven Posts: 9 New Member
    edited March 2013
    For World Adventures, you need a cheat for editing buildings in the three sims vacation places. does anyone know where to find these cheat codes?
  • Options
    gamegirl531gamegirl531 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi AloraCraven,

To edit the buildings there, the best way to do it is to do this:

1. Type in testingcheatsenabled on

2. Have your active sim head over there and shift-click on the ground

3. Press the Buy On Lot option that pops up

4. You then have access to build and buy mode and can do whatever you please!

The message that pops up when you try to edit it in edit town mode is misleading, I know. It took me like, 10 days to figure it out. It's not like there's an actual cheat code people aren't aware of, it's just a technique to using a cheatcode.
  • Options
    gamegirl531gamegirl531 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Also, how do you download Riverview??? Wait, never mind, I figured it out! Downloading it now. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AloraCravenAloraCraven Posts: 9 New Member
    > @gamegirl531 said:
    > Hi AloraCraven,
    >
    > To edit the buildings there, the best way to do it is to do this:
    >
    > 1. Type in testingcheatsenabled on
    >
    > 2. Have your active sim head over there and shift-click on the ground
    >
    > 3. Press the Buy On Lot option that pops up
    >
    > 4. You then have access to build and buy mode and can do whatever you please!
    >
    > The message that pops up when you try to edit it in edit town mode is misleading, I know. It took me like, 10 days to figure it out. It's not like there's an actual cheat code people aren't aware of, it's just a technique to using a cheatcode.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread. thanks for the tip, Gamegirl531