Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Competition for dogs: fun show. Prize included. - Assignment 1 DUE!

Comments

• Options
    chinarose93chinarose93 Posts: 526 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'll be entering three dogs Lillreth, i'm making a foundie Dogo female that will be entered as well!
  • Options
    LillirethLillireth Posts: 351 Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks, China. Will update asap :]
  • Options
    NightsRiverNightsRiver Posts: 91 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I've been getting so distracted. I'll work on it right now, and I mean it. :wink:
  • Options
    mishechanelmishechanel Posts: 66
    edited December 2012
    I will be entering three of my dogs as well, below is the application for one of them :)

Your username: Mishechanel
    Dog’s name: WKC Speckled Comet (Halie)
    Dog’s breed: Australian Shepherd
    Dog’s sex: Female
    One paragraph bio of the dog: Halie is a tri-colored, blue merle australian shepherd with one heck of an energy level! She is quite the hyper little female and although at times it has the possibility of becoming annoying I can always count on her to bring some much needed entertainment to the day. Along with having a lot of bottled energy she is quite intelligent and very loving. I hope you guys find her just as lovable and funny as I do! :)
    Photo of the dog – close up.
    Screenshot-21_zpsaaa67f2f.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    They are siblings and they are playing with each other. xD I adore them!

Application
    Your username: NightsRiver
    Dog’s name: Spikey
    Dog’s breed: Collie
    Dog’s sex: Male
    One paragraph bio of the dog: Spikey, a clueless Border Collie, is the best of the group. He is the most obedient, but who says he is really good at being obedient? As said, he is clueless, as once he ran into the trash bin! He loves to make friends, though, and he is very adventurous. He strides and paces around the lot, eager to make a new adventure. The other's have to call him back sometimes as most of the time he bursts, running to every place you could imagine!
    Photo of the dog – close up. Screenshot-18_zps40bfd434.jpg

Application
    Dog’s name: Candy
    Dog’s breed: Dingo
    One paragraph bio of the dog: Candy doesn't look like Candy at all, but her personality is Candy.. or at least very much like it! She is very random, bursting out topics about her seeing unicorns, or, even a bear! How would she see a bear? Anyway, she is proud, but her hyperness ruins the whole point of lifting your head and tail up and looking down upon other dogs. She loves to dig holes in the ground, and makes a mess every time she eats! E.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e!
    Photo of the dog – close up. Screenshot-20_zps76c906e9.jpg

Application
    Dog’s name: Wheaty
    Dog’s breed: Collie
    One paragraph bio of the dog: Wheaty, may be the softest of the bunch, but that's not stopping him from being the lunatic of the bunch! Or maybe, second in lunatic. He is clueless and friendly much like his brother, Spikey... and he is not at all like Candy, her sister! Wheaty is clueless, friendly, and lazy, though denying it.
    Photo of the dog – close up. Screenshot-19_zps6d276a79.jpg

* squee *
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    WOO! Applications coming in. I am excited! I will edit the first post to show the participating dogs :]

I love Halie's coat. I always liked blue dogs and she is certainly no exception. Her bio is very detailed and nice xD

Spikey & Candy seem like unlikely siblings, but I have had them myself and they are lots of fun. Funny bios too ;]

Wheaty's fur is beautiful. The density must be set on high.. that or your graphics card must be really good. Good looking dog!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Yeah.. but making them siblings was the best thing I could think of. Oh, and for Wheaty I just got a regular Collie and changed it to light brown... I guess I have a good graphics card? xD
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I will do an update the next couple of days. Real life has been a real kicker with pre-Christmas preps but I have great plans for posting the first theme and outline :]

I am also going to make some small images for the dogs in the apps that have been submitted in the first post so that people can see the participants
  • Options
    WolfTown56WolfTown56 Posts: 686
    edited December 2012
    I'm going to enter 2 of my American Bullies. :D

Your username: Wolftown56
    Dog’s name: Chopper
    Dog’s breed: American Bully Classic
    One paragraph bio of the dog: He came from Hidden Hills Kennel, and is now a wonderful addition for PDE. Chopper is pretty well behaved around other sims of all kind.

Screenshot-612_zpsc7e843e0.jpg

Your username: Wolftown56
    Dog’s name: Crosby
    Dog’s breed: American Bully XL
    One paragraph bio of the dog: Crosby is one of my best dogs who came way back from my first kennel, he's probably a generation 5. He can get hot-headed but he also loves kids :-)

Screenshot-614_zps59c76924.jpg
  • Options
    boots1692boots1692 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited December 2012
    How do you get the picture on here? I was going to enter my siberian husky but i cant get the picture on here.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    beachr.png

A day with fun in the sun

Your beloved canine has somehow managed to escape the fenced backyard and is off to an adventure on his own. What better place to go to than the beach? :]

Assignment:
    Create a photo where your dog is spending time on the beach. Perhaps he is just wandering the beach on his own, enjoying the sun? Maybe he found a fellow dog to play with, or quite possibly his owner caught up with him? The possibilities are endless! Show off your pooch on the beach.

Deadline: December 31st.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    boots1692 wrote:
    How do you get the picture on here? I was going to enter my siberian husky but i cant get the picture on here.

You need to upload them to a site such as www.imageshack.org and then you can edit the link into your post :]
  • Options
    Simst3rSimst3r Posts: 107 Member
    edited December 2012
    I would just like to say that this is AWESOME. I'm so excited to see the Assignment 1 results!!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thanks you so much! I was hoping people would think this is fun. I know I am excited about this, and I hope others are too :]
  • Options
    Iweta1314Iweta1314 Posts: 179 Member
    edited December 2012
    Application

Your username: iweta1314 (dzika713 on the S3BA forum ;D)
    Dog’s name: RDR Simply Pretty
    Dog’s breed: Great Dane
    One paragraph bio of the dog: RDR Simply Pretty, or Simmy, which is her call name was the first dog owned by Shirley Gee. She was not meant to be a show dog nor was she to be bred but then Shirley came upon another Great Dane who she thought to be a perfect match for Simmy. This way Simmy has become a breeding ***** and boy, she loves it! She might have given birth to a single puppy so far but he is her whole life and she spends the whole day watching over him.
    Screenshot-11_zps34717ee1.jpg

Dog’s name: RDR Midnight Light
    Dog’s breed: American Pit Bull Terrier
    One paragraph bio of the dog: RDR Midnight Light, Missy, is the sweetest little girls to have around. She may be clueless, hyper and hydrophobic but she is also very loyal and friendly. She would do anything for any of our staff at De las Rosas del Desierto Kennels and has also proven herself to be a wonderful mother.
    Screenshot-21_zps8bf40b60.jpg

Dog’s name: HHK/RDR Priceless Treasure
    One paragraph bio of the dog:HHK/RDR Priceless Treasure (Princess) was born at Hidden Hills kennels and long awaited by the staff at our kennels. She was initially meant to be adopted as a family pet by one of the Locke sisters but during the wait for her arrival they decided to start a Pit Bull breeding programme. She has not had any puppies yet but we are all certain that she will make a wonderful mother once she has her first litter.
    Screenshot_zps608fa2be.jpg

Not the best picture for Princess but she refused to cooperate xD
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Happy to see you here, Dzika.

I can see why your dog would be named 'Pretty', they both ought to be called that xD I am going away until the 26th, but I will edit them into the participant image as soon as I am back.
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow seems fun! I may enter in later. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Awesome! Loading the game right now! Oh, and can I take them all in the same picture?

I also might get caught up in something else, like someone visiting or something. So it might be awhile.. it might take a little bit. x.x I don't know. xD
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Screenshot-24_zps6b1e469f.jpg
    Candy, doing what she would normally do... dig holes at the beach.

Screenshot-25_zps29a96e0d.jpg
    Spikey playing with the beloved owner, Dina.

Screenshot-26_zps1d3f255e.jpg
    Of of all the things he could of done, Wheaty, of course, chose napping under a umbrella.

Eh, not my best. I forgot the cheat to remove the sim thingies on top of them. That sim sign.. er.. I don't know. xD So I had to zoom in enough to not see them.
  • Options
    Iweta1314Iweta1314 Posts: 179 Member
    edited December 2012
    Thank you, they are both foundations so I spent quite some time making them :) and with the name I simply run out of ideas xD
  • Options
    BrittanyBoomerBrittanyBoomer Posts: 256 Member
    edited December 2012
    GAH, i am so far behind on everything. x.x i will try to get applications in soon, as well as the theme photos!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Wow, I just noticed that on my theme photos I could of edited the beach in " Edit Town " to make it more.. special. * facedesk *
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I am happily back from my trip and I am now working on updates. I am needing to update my website, sales, registry and various forums where I'm a member. This thread will also get an update as soon as I get around to it.

4 more days to submit entries to the first assignment. I am excited! xD
  • Options
    AnimalKingdom123AnimalKingdom123 Posts: 86
    edited December 2012
    Your username:AnimalKingdom123
    Dog’s name: WK Zuza
    Dog’s breed:German Shepherd
    One paragraph bio of the dog:Zuza is a really obedient and calm doggy.She is good in agility shows and she knows many tricks.

Here is her profile http://workingkennels.weebly.com/wk-zuza.html

(Sorry for my bad english,I am from Croatia)
  • Options
    emiie10emiie10 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your username: Emiie10
    Dog’s name: EAB's Silent Weapon

One paragraph bio of dog: Oscar is a wonderfully trained APBT knowing many commands. Although not a breed best suited for guarding, Oscar displays fierce protectiveness around his family when needed.
    With a strong desire to please, Oscar picks up training quickly and efficiently.
    He can often be stubborn while training, however with the right handler he can accomplish anything.
    Weighing 55lbs, he is careful around children and other animals.

oscar2_zpse49d9009.jpg"width=500"