Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wheres The Wedding Arch?

I already searched in the most obvious place. Arches. Under build mode. And it wasn't there. I've seen it before I just don't remember where. Someone wanna tell we what catergorie its under? :)

Comments

• Options
    Dblue055Dblue055 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited June 2012
    It's in the buy mode section, I know when you click on the miscellaneous, I think that's the name it. It's were that plant picture is. You have to go through there.
    261a8405-8332-45e6-91d2-86a92a948212_zps31d10c21.jpg
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited June 2012
    It's in buy mode. go to Outdoors >> Outdoor Activities. there's the wedding arch and wedding cake. :D
    44444.gif
  • Options
    TeaganRCTeaganRC Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I have checked everywhere and also can't find it. Not under decorations, outdoor activities, build mode arches or anything. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    1GERARD11GERARD1 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    do you have island paradise ? if so , change the lot to "resort" , then place the arch from build mode which is in the the resort option , place it where you want it , then delete the front desk and it will turn into a regular lot . i know it said Generations , but this was another option that i saw . hope that helped
  • Options
    SimsFan33XDSimsFan33XD Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2013
    Buy Mode >> Outdoor>> Outdoor Activities
    Should see the Heart arch and Regular arch... i think.

:P

:shock:
  • Options
    Tinker94589Tinker94589 Posts: 1 New Member
    Actually in the SIMS4 game there is no "Buy Mode>>Outdoor>>Outdoor activities" option. Not sure what sims game that exists in. In the SIMS 4 the wedding arches (there are 2 to choose from) can be found in the Buy Mode>> Activities and Skills section.
  • Options
    KashSAGamesKashSAGames Posts: 19 New Member
    In buy mode go to outdoor and then click outdoor activtivies :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    @Tinker94589, you do realize that this is a thread over in The Sims 3 section. So our wedding arches is in the outdoor activities tab for TS3. Plus this thread was made in 2012.